Sign in to follow this  
draftiemama

fl. buds (skydive video p16)

What a time we had! This old lady is exhausted and going to bed, but before I pass out I will post a picture from the weekend.

-

L to R, Tuper, Pinky, Les, me, Qtip, LTR, HFF and hast.

Thank you for making this an extra special hospice trail ride, I love all of you guys. [Huggy][Huggy]

[Yay] Love the pics!! [Eek!] Can't believe you guys actually jumped out of a plane!

I see Floyd just had to get in on a pic [big Grin]

Cute pics qhridinGA!

I wish I had gotten more,..I ahev a few more from the skydive of course but I just figured Hast's camera probably got better shots than mine. Yours got a great pic of the 3 of them!

-

-

-

Shelley

Yay for pics! [Jump] I can't wait to see more, and I was there for most of it! I heard you guys had to wait till last to skydive, but that meant you got the sunset in the pics.....they are lovely!

That group shot is the one I have been waiting for. Love it! I love all you guys too! [Huggy][Huggy]

Sleep tight, Draftie. Thank you again SO MUCH for the awesome time!!!! [Not Worthy][Not Worthy][Huggy]

a couple more... [big Grin]

-

Pinky and LTR breaking Diego. -

HFF after her ride on Miss Bonnie, surrounded by her buds.

-

That's really it for now!

I see Floyd got in the pics! [big Grin]

I still want to hear more about that bonfire night [Wink] A little bird told me it was gonna be hot!! [Eek!]

Who has the pics of LTR walking into the bonfire? I think it was Les. She needs to get home so we can see them.

Poor Diego. Was he ok after that? [Embarrassed]

[ROTFL][ROTFL][ROTFL]

Oh WHY didn't I drive out to the house that morning to watch this???LOL

Aw just look at the look on HFF's FACE! [Yay][Yay][Yay] You GO Girl!

He he,..Vicki? I'd say he DOES look really happy having you on his back!

Look at LTR! Too funny!She is such a rebel!

Both ya'll are DANGEROUS together that's for sure!

Great pics Draftie! Get some rest! We're goign ridin soon!I can't wait!

HUGS

Shelley

OH! [Not Worthy] to those of you who jumped! [Not Worthy] I can't wait to show those pics to Notyo! [Yay]

And what a great group shot that last one is! Looks like everyone had a great time! [big Grin]

I arrived at The Geek's place earlier this evening and we've had a very nice visit... but I'm TIRED after the weekend. Imagine that. [Question]

I have 400 some pictures [Eek!] I'll get them uploaded tomorrow to share some later. [Wink] We had FUN! [Jump]

Hi Hast! Glad to see you TOO made is safe and sound to The Geek's!

Get some rest!

Shelley

quote:

Originally posted by draftiemama:

-

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Floyd is spectacular!!!! He hides the dog even. Everyone looks so happy.

I want to come next time!

Made it home about 10 minutes ago, missing everyone already. What a trip! I am off to bed for some much needed sleep. We just had too much fun to waste the time sleeping there.

Great pictures and looks like great fun.

Too bad I had so many tests these past few weeks. I wanted to come and it wasn't very far away. [Me Cry] Oh!! I have another test to study for! [Duh] BYE!!!

[ 02-13-2007, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Little Cow ]

Awesome, Awesome, awesome!! The high you get from those trips stay with you for a very long time! What great pictures. Keep 'em coming, with the stories [big Grin]

WOW! Great pics everyone! [Jump]

Sure wish I could have made it. Maybe next year. Do you know the proposed dates for next year. So I can put in for vacation days? [Wink]

I'm home and getting ready for work. I must say that I was honored to meet each and every one of you. [Not Worthy]

This trip will give me many good lifetime memories.

I will now remember that I have seen the ocean, several times [Wink] .

I can say I've ridden Drafties a$$ and enjoyed it.

I will want to jump from every single plane I am ever in again.

Tommy was a dream to ride and I will be Longing For Tommy for quite awhile.

We all need a Tuper in our lives to make us smile each and every day.

Horseles, what can I say but I adore you, your sense of humor and your spunk. You go, girl.

HFF, I'm really looking forward to your visit in July!! [Jump] We will have a wonderful time.

QHridin, don't want to embarass you, but you are a gem. If I ever get lost in GA, you are at the top of my call list for rescuers.

Hast and Draftie, you make my heart full. Always have, always will.

Qtime, I'll sleep with you anytime girl. [Wink] When I come to Maine, can you kick Pat out of your bed so we can sleep together??

Draftiepapa......Bite ME!!

Glad you made it home LTR. I was getting worried about you and QTime. My hubby is looking forward to you turning 50 by the way.

What a good time. I think I will live off the high of that for quite some time. And if you get lost in GA and you dont call, you will be in a world of hurt.

[ 02-13-2007, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: qhridinGA ]

Yay, I'm so glad everyone is making it home ok. Les, check in so I don't have to worry, lady! [Wink]

Yes, this was the absolute best time I have had in a LOOOOOONG time. I was a little worried about meeting everyone at first, but I couldn't have been any more welcomed! Missin you guys already, and have already told hubby I'm starting a "board budy meeting fund" to save up for the next one.

I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder, so I didn't say aything yet, but Draftie you must tell everyone how your ride on Bravo went!!! And LTR on Tommy were quite the pair. Even qhridinGA's ride on Diegeo was perfect...... [ROTFL] Then there was Les with her earrings, Hast with her "accent" ( [Wink] ), Qtime helping me stay upright, and HFF's awesome ride! Gosh, the whole weekend was filled with such great adventures! Whan I got home I chattered hubby's ear off for at least an hour straight before I even took a breath. (I'm sure you can imagine....poor hubby's ear must have been melted to the phone!) [ROTFL]

quote:

Whan I got home I chattered hubby's ear off for at least an hour straight before I even took a breath. (I'm sure you can imagine....poor hubby's ear must have been melted to the phone!)

You dont say??? [big Grin]

We need to meet up again. I am so glad we met, I saw you online last night but I was so tired to chat.

Tuper you are a doll. So glad you had a great weekend.