Sign in to follow this  
draftiemama

fl. buds (skydive video p16)

Awww jeeze, y'all went and done it, can you believe that I am crying......again........and I just cleared up my nose too. [Huggy][Huggy][Huggy]

Ya know what the best part of this trip was. The fact that there was so much said, without words even being spoken. A look, a wink, a tear filled glance in the other direction said so much.

I love you all. [Huggy]

quote:

I've been skydiving.... I've been Rocky Mountain climbing.... Frank sometimes has a Fu Man Chu, does that count????

Well Les, you've managed to put that song in a whole different light. [ROTFL][ROTFL] (yes, it count's if you stayed on for more than 7 seconds. [Wink]

CR, we'll see you next year, right? Don't make me come up there. [Razz]

ok, here are some of my Fl pictures.

First a few from my time with my Gram. We went to Tarpon springs, the sponge capital of the world. It really is a cool place. This sponge is really cool:

-

It was huge!

-

I wanted to take one home for Frank but i knew that I wouldn't pick the right one, so he will just have to go with me next year to pick one out.

-

We had to have dinner at my favorite place in FL, Catches. They have THE BEST food!

-

On to Drafties! Tiny Hast washing her Bryer Pony:

-

This was soon after Pinkey got there. She was beat lol.

-

The morning of the Hospice Ride. Now I really think I need a tripod lol.

-

I didn't get any on the ride, I knew there would be others getting some great shots but this one cracked me up. Looks like everyone was hanging on every word of the demo LOL:

-

[ 02-15-2007, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: HorseLes ]

Whats this????? Hast with a camera, imagine that!

-

Getting ready to pack up and head home.

-

Everyone trying to get a picture of the peacock. I'm teling y'all, you should hear them open up those feathers! It is quite an interesting sound isn't it LTR? Kinda made me need to go pee. (ROTFLMAO)

-

Oh yeah, tuper getting the goat all wound up for me:

-

One of my favorite pictures:

-

Sunday morning and a tired Michico:

-

Poor Bravo, his best buddy Tempo had to go home.

-

Draftie there's something in my eye. [Huggy] It was a privilege and an honor to join you in an event that is so dear to you. I hope to be by your side for many more of these rides.

Hast at least they gave me a chute. [Razz] I'll be working on the videos shortly.

Yay for more pics! Your camera is awesome, Les!!

I love the pic of Draftie and Hast too. [Jump]

Poor Bravo though. I felt so sorry for him! He and Tempo did click really well.

I love the pics! [Yay]

...simply because I hate to see a bud up poop creek without a shovel......

And here we thought that was a camera....

[Razz]-

quote:

CR, we'll see you next year, right? Don't make me come up there

Workin' on it. Cause I know you mean what you say....the part about (please) "don't make me come up there"

[Wink]

Horseles - What kind of camera do you use. You got some great ones, as did everyone else. Sounds like a good time but I just know MY invitation won't get lost next year........Or put on some remote hillside for me to decipher.

Look at all the great pictures!

You can put me down for coming and jumping next year. No way in H E double hockeysticks am I missing this twice!

And to think I was in Boca Raton the same week as the ride. Oh well, I'm pretty sure my boss wouldn't have let me skip the meeting [Frown]

Maybe next year?

Thank you kindly for saving my butt there CR. [Razz]

Yep... that's how much fun we had [big Grin] We'd love to have you all next year -but I think D'mama needs to add to her house before next year. [Wink]

[ 02-16-2007, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: h?stflicka ]

Wow 223 replies to this post. Can ya'll feel the love? I can feel it for ya.

By God next year I WILL find a trailer and participate in this function but I ain't jumpin from no friggin airplane! They just don't make enough Valium for that....

I am so totally jumping next year! My hubby wouldn't let me because we have no medical benefits yet(April 1st!YAY!) Same reason I am not allowed to take my youngin's on the ride.

[Frown]

Well Lilly isn't able yet,..til her abcess on her coronet grows out and Mega? sooooo not ready for that challenge,.well HE'S ready,..but I am not!LOL

Hopefully next year,..we'll be in better shape to cover all possible problems that may arise!

I am considering a cancer benefit ride in May in Tennessee but we'll have to see! Lilly really needs to get out!

Loving the pics so keep em coming!

Great to meet all of you!

Shelley

Finally got a video loaded. This is from the plane, no I didn't jump, still not sure why one would want to. The ride though was well worth it. If you like roller coasters you would have loved it. I was rigged with a chute as I was in the back of the plane with the skydivers, in case I fell out the door on the way down I guess. [Crazy]

-

[Eek!] That made my heart pound! Really woke me up this morning [ROTFL]

Loving the pics, will so be there next year hopefully [big Grin]

That kinda took my stomach when they jumped out. You werent kidding when you said they didnt give you a chance to refuse.

I was a bit surprised we landed before they did. The first 2 "specks" are LTR and Les followed by Draftie. Sorry it's a little shaky as we taxied on the tarmac.

-

No way, would you get me to do that! [Eek!]

Stupid dial up, though. The video loaded after a half hour through stops and starts. Then, when it was done, I hit replay, and it would only go as far as the door opening.

But, I saw it, somewhat.