Sign in to follow this  
phillip

rolex

here is the official provisional timetable.

first horse inspection- Wed 4/25 at 3pm

Dressage- Thurs and Fri starts at 9am

XC- Sat 4/28 first horse on course at 9am running i 5 min intervals. finishing by 4:30 unless something catastrofic happens.

Third horse inspection- Sun 4/29 8:30 am

Stadium- Sun 11am running those above the top 20. lunch break then restarting again at 2pm with those in the top 20 in reverse standings. unless there are less than 50 horses then it will start at 1pm and just run srtaight thru in reverse standings.

the whole thing should wrap up by 3:30

i am happy you are coming. your i met a board buddy list is about to get a whole lot bigger.

wuz up?

I can't wait......... [Yay]

Sat is my b-day and the day sounds fun with watching horses and just hanging out.

kat...we will have to meet up!

yay phillip!

we will have to meet up. just look for me with all the other crazy HCers.

what days will you be in town?

I'm think'n the group and I will be in town Thursday night and will leave on Sunday.

I feel so lucky to have come across the chance to go.

I'm an ole' trail blazer and to go and watch something out of the norm and it be a top notch horse show like the rolex is going to be awesome,I watched them build the cross/country course last year ago.To watch it this year is a blessing.

Philip, you'll find a bunch of us near Head of the Lake before lunch. We get there REAL early so were usually right on the line. If you're facing the BIG tree between the water complex and the creek, You will find us. Look for 4 chick with Bloody Marys in full rain gear. 2 blue, 2 tan. [big Grin]

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I can't fricken wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Work has SUCKE$D. I"m stressed out.

I need RolexXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

I have talked with the guy before,Can't remember his name but a super nice elder man.I figured that most horses will come shod but in case of a thrown shoe maybe an area was assigned for it???

yup there is. it is right across from the retired race horse area, just next to the event office. i wanna say it is on Nina Bonnie Blvd. if you can't find it just let me know and i will show you where it is.