Sign in to follow this  
HappyAppy1

Twinkee's Post, Update pg 16, Liam update pg 17!!!

quote:

So within the next 2 hours or so the twinkee's should be here.

OK, it has been over 3 hours ...... -

[Angel][Angel][Angel]

[ 06-27-2007, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: JunieB ]

COME ON! I have been lurking on the other post and now this one. I wish the Twinkies would get here already because I just can't sleep until I hear the news and know that all my HC Family is okay for the evening.

Eryn- Best of luck with the Twinkies, C-Sec, and everything else you are going through

Bret- Congrats Daddy!

TO THE TWINKIES- If your coming would you please make your entrance already? Im waiting. I know you boys will be strong and healthy.

IM JUST SITTING HERE WAITING ON AN UPDATE!

Okay everyone!!!

Just got off the phone with a very tired but happy new Daddy.

Eryn is in recovery and doing good.

Both the babies weighed nearly 4# each!!!!! [Yay][Yay][Yay] only a couple ounces away on either of them.

Both boys are doing good, Bret said once Eryn is out of recovery they are both going to nicu to see them, won't be able to hold them yet, though.

I'll update again in the morning after I talk to Eryn. [Angel][Angel]

[Yay][Yay][Yay][Yay][Yay]

Thank you Lord for the safe delivery of Sean & Liam. Please keep them in your care. [Angel][Angel]

[ 06-27-2007, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: JunieB ]

What wonderful news!!! [Yay][Jump][Yay][Jump]

I hope pictures will be on their way soon. I am so glad that everyone is well! [Angel]

Eryn, you did a wonderful job hon!! [Huggy]

Congrats Bret and Grandma Happy!! [Yay][Jump]

Congratulations Eryn, Bret, HappyAppy, Lane, and everyone!!!! YAY! The HC family has two new additions! I can't wait to see pics and hear more updates. Glad everyone is doing alright, hopefully we'll hear more soon. I've been pacing the floor and picking at my nails for hours trying to kill time. I can sleep easy now knowing everyone is okay.

Must send more ecards to Eryn! [Angel][Huggy] And wish I was closer.

Hey Happy, I'm so glad you didn't post this until AFTER I'd gone to bed. I wouldn't have been able to sleep waiting for the news. And I don't know which graemlin to post first, but here goes! [Yay][Huggy][Angel][Jump]

[Huggy][Duh][Huggy][Angel][Huggy][Angel][Yay] CONGRATULATIONS times 2!!!!!

4 pounds, that is wonderful!!! I weighed less than 2 pounds 30 odd years ago and I tured out pretty good, if I do say so myself lol. I'm SO HAPPY for all of you!!!!!!!! [Huggy]

for my own health i am glad i did not see this last night. i would have waited up to see how everything went.

congratulations to mommy and daddy, grandma and big brother!!!!!!!

such a relief that everything went well.

Congrats!!! I have been keeping an eye on all of this for awhile now and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Glad everything turned out well. We've had two preemies in my family recently and both were well under 3 pounds at birth, but both are doing well now-one is home and the other is getting closer. I can't wait to see pictures of the whole family. Take care of your selves. and once again-Congrats!!!!

A great big congratulations and a huge welcome to Sean and Liam. [smiley Wavey] Glad everyone is doing as well as they are. [big Grin]

Great job Eryn! 4 lbs is pretty good for twin babies that are early!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Cant wait to see the pics!

[Yay][Jump][Yay][Jump][Yay]

Congratulations Eryn and Bret and grandma Appy too!

I tried to stay awake but fell asleep!

So glad everyone is doing well!

Can't wait to see pics!

[Huggy]

Shelley

Here's the scoop on some details:

Sean was 3# 14 ounces 16.5 inches long @ 10:59pm

Liam was 3# 13 ounces 17 inches long @ 11:02pm

Both boys are doing good on oxygen but not needing entubated or on a ventalator. She said that Liam didn't want to come out he grabbed onto everything.

Sean came out urinating the doctor said he's already pissed at the world.lol.

On a happy note, the assiting doctor they had to wait for was late because he was feeding his horses! [Yay] So they had a good talk about the wonderful smell of horses.

Eryn reacts badly to anethesia's and said she hated the spinal, said she could feel the pulling and tugging on every thing.

They will try to take phone pix and get them to me.

Also she has moved rooms, so for those that want to send ecards she is now in mother/baby room 480, and she said to post her last name for everyone: Kalista

[ 06-27-2007, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: HappyAppy1 ]