Sign in to follow this  
HappyAppy1

Twinkee's Post, Update pg 16, Liam update pg 17!!!

[Angel][Angel] Sean & Liam (RoK too, ofcourse [Angel][Angel]

Good job in holding those babies in! They are both GREAT weights!!!I was so pleased when I saw that they were doing well on only oxygen also, not needing anything other support. GOOD JOB, Eryn. I knew you could do it!!!

Congrats Brett, Eryn and Lane. I know Lane will be a WONDERFUL big bro!

Glad the whole family is doing well. [Angel][Huggy]

CONGRATS ERYN AND BRET ON BRINGING YOUR 2 NEW BABY BOYS INTO THIS WORLD! Best of luck with them- I truelly wish you all the best for those boys.

Welcome to the world boys.

Prayers and hopes for a speedy recovery and a short hospital stay. Please keep us updated.

Congrats again everybody!!!

[Yay][Yay][Yay][Jump][Jump][Huggy][Angel][Angel] Sorry got carried away. Congrats on the boys rok and dad. Glad to hear they are alright. Just wondering exactly how early were they. I will update my church on there condition and let my minister know that god looked after all 4 of you guys.

God Bless

hey were are the pics?

Sean Patrick

-

-

Liam Marcan

-

-

Sorry if the pictures are really big, I haven't used photobucket for a while and the image resizing has changed.

This morning around 10 AM, the NICU doctor came in and informed us that the boys are being put on a ventilator because they're still struggling to breathe a little bit, so this will help them develop quicker. They're still doing good and we're looking forward to being able to hold them. They're saying that the boys won't be released from the hospital for probably a month, but I can understand that since she was only 32 weeks. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures. I'll try and get some more soon. Sean and Liam say hi, and we all say thank you for your hugs, thoughts, and prayers. [Huggy][Huggy][Huggy]

Look at the feet on those boys!!

They look great. Congratulations again.

Are they saying how long they will be the hospital yet?

Lisa

Here is a big hug and continued prayers that all keeps going well

[Angel][Huggy]

They are beautiful!!! They look so big and healthy....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! ((((HUGS))))

[Huggy][Huggy][Angel][Angel]

Thank you for the update and pictures. The boys look great. They really weren't that little. Wow, what if she had gone to 38 weeks! A whole month in the hospital? I bet they won't stay that long. When I had mine, they said they normally stay until they reach same as 36 weeks, so that would be 4 weeks. But your guys are special - I hope they come home sooner.

We need to pray for their lungs and sucking reflex (so they can feed normally, one of the last thing to develope with the early babies), that is where will help the most. [Huggy][Angel]

Under all those tubes and wires they look adorable! I hope all continues to go well for those little guys!

Congratulations on your new additions!

[Yay][Yay][Yay]

They are absolutely beautiful!

Congrats on two wonderful little blessings!

[Angel] that they grow strong and healthy

[Huggy][Huggy][Huggy][Huggy]

What little ity bitys!

Prayers being sent for a quick development so those healthy boys can go home!

[Angel][Angel][Huggy][Angel][Angel]

[Yay] Congratulations! [Yay]

The boys are so precious. Praying for a speedy release from the NICU. Hugs and prayers to Eryn and you. Thanks for the updates and photos. So glad to see them after all you have all been through.

[Angel] Babies are a blessing from God!! [Angel]

They look so wonderful!! Can't wait to see the pics of their first ride!!! [Jump][Yay]

The month will go by so quickly, so you will be fussing about changing so many diapers!! [big Grin]