Sign in to follow this  
Jack Baumgartner

Necey435 ~ Where are you?

Is it okay if I pop in on Da Posse Party? I just figured it was a private party, so I stayed away. It kept making me think of our old riding group from nearly forty years ago.

A lot of the guys were on the sheriff's posse, and were deputized. We'd go camping and trail riding just about every weekend. Sunday evenings, we all headed to our favorite watering hole for drinks and pizza.

One of the gals said, "This group needs a name. What are we gonna call it?" Another gal piped up and said, "Since a lot of you guys are on the sheriff's posse, and women can't join, and women outnumber the men in this group, we should call it 'The P*ssy Posse!'" Bingo! We had a name! [ROTFL]

Well, if you do go over to the posse party, don't feel obligated to read all the pages. Just jump on in. I've got some pictures of our day trip to Canada for a car show. [big Grin]

OH DON'T waste your time reading all those pages! SHEESH no! but YES, jump on in. ANYONE can join Da Posse Party! The more the merrier! There is never a shortage of good personalities around here. That is what I like about it!

Necey, how's the golf cart coming along?! Can't WAIT to see what a pimp ride it will become!!! [big Grin]

Oh, Jack, am not in Omaha. I am near Hallam...or Crete...actually we are closest to a little UNincorporated town called Kramer. There are probably about 25 or so residents in Kramer but you can bet your butt they have a bar! Serve the best fried food this side of the mississippi...okay, it is just regular old fried food....but it IS pretty cheap on a Friday night! [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Jack Baumgartner:

Funny, when I wrote the poem, I was really green on the computer, and didn't understand all the terms, so I misused some of them. I hope that adds some charm to the poem. Here goes.

I'll Never Learn to Use This Thing

(somebody gave me their old computer)

Jumpin' gee hosafats I do believe hosscity has a writer amist its members [Cool]

It's the way I like to start my day, with a smile [big Grin]

I really enjoyed that one, Jack.

Your writing style makes your words flow very easy... i knew exactly what your groove was and it was such an easy read, I read it twice [Jump]

Thank you so much for sharing the poem with us.

quote:

Originally posted by PineBarSissy:

Where's Necey this morning? She must be doing a new reality show, "Trick my golfcart" :

Woman, Da Necey is nocternal.

She never rises before noon!

Last night the boys and I took "the nerd mobile" out for a few spins around the block.

Those two scrummies were in their glory, you'da thought they were cruisin' the hood in Da Banditt's Trans Am

-

A slight breeze was blowing thru my hair (remember top speed is 10 mph).

I tried my damnedest to pretend the "T-top" roof was the reason.. but that fantasy never did work for me [ROTFL]

I did open the garage door to find Beau and Rod with their index finger and thumb on their chins discussing "the pimping" of the cart [Duh]

OMG Jack, "The P!ssy Posse" that was a perfect name.

**** no that ain't no private party.

There's a lot of fast talkin' so just jump in whenever.

Buford T Justice hangs out in there.

He's the Sheriff of Swollen Groin Texas, but he does give us horse advice.

Course his answer is always to call them "a pile of monkey nuts"

Always works for my mare.. she straightens up right quick.

Mr Jack! YES! Please come over! Definately NOT a private party! Da Posse is open to anyone who wants to deal with a whole passle of looney females. . . and the occasional guy pops in too! We will welcome with open arms an extra bit of testosterone! [big Grin][Wink]

I got a picture in my head of Necey's boys driving the golf cart and Necey sitting on the top, arms in the air...anyone seen "What About Bob?" WHen Bob is on the boat, tied to the mast with his arms out yelling "I'm SAILING!...I'M SAILING!!!" Only Necey is yelling "I'M FLYING!" at all...what 10 miles an hour! [ROTFL]

quote:

Originally posted by PaintHorseKate81:

See what happens when I show up!?!?!?! I'm a THREAD KILLER! It happens ALL THE TIME! Can't figure out why. . .
[Confused]
Do I smell???

I have the REAL thread killing talent! I killed BOTH threads!!!! AAaahahaha! [ROTFL] I think I must smell REALLY bad! [Crazy]

quote:

Originally posted by lopenslow28:

I got a picture in my head of Necey's boys driving the golf cart and Necey sitting on the top, arms in the air...anyone seen "What About Bob?" WHen Bob is on the boat, tied to the mast with his arms out yelling "I'm SAILING!...I'M SAILING!!!" Only Necey is yelling "I'M FLYING!" at all...what 10 miles an hour!
[ROTFL]

-

Oh My Gawd that is crotch holdin' funny -

Lopen 'dis is for you -

-

quote:

Originally posted by necey435:
quote:

Jumpin' gee hosafats I do believe hosscity has a writer amist its members
[Cool]

It's the way I like to start my day, with a smile
[big Grin]

I really enjoyed that one, Jack.

Your writing style makes your words flow very easy... i knew exactly what your groove was and it was such an easy read, I read it twice
[Jump]

OMG Jack, "The P!ssy Posse" that was a perfect name!

Thank you for the kind words. [Not Worthy]

About the P*ssy Posse: It was amusing to have someone innocently ask the name of our group. One of the guys would defer to the girls and say, "Tell 'em the name of our group." A chorus of female voices would shout out, "The P*ssy Posse!" Jaws would drop! People would get that, "Who shot John?" look on their face! It was fun!

Yeah, we were two-fisted drinkers who'd sing dirty songs around the campfire, such as my wife and I singing The Ball of Bally Noor, or The ******* King of England; Roll Your Leg Over; Moorland Meg: Charlotte, the Harlot, the Cowpunchers' Wh*re, et al.

[ROTFL] Mr. Jack! You are CERTAINLY one in a million! I'm so glad you are around to make us smile! PLEASE come visit us over at Da Posse Party. . . you are ALWAYS welcome! [big Grin]

Whoa is me.. how I'da loved to be part of the

P!ssy Posse [Yay]

I so could'a hunted criminals on the Sheriff's posse and roasted marshmallows 'round the camp fire.

I always tell Beau when he retires we're gonna start a bounty huntin' business [Crazy]

Oh please oh please sing us sum of those songs [Jump]

There ain't no estrogen in the posse thread.

Buford T Justice wouldn't allow that [ROTFL]

If that catty snarky stuff started he'd say, "Apprehend that horse's a$$!" and they'd be gone [ROTFL]

I always laugh and tell Beau.. aren't you glad you married a man [ROTFL]

quote:

Originally posted by necey435:

Oh please oh please sing us sum of those songs
[Jump]

Hah! I'd get kicked off the boards for sure! Okay, perhaps a couple of verses from The Ball of Bally Noor. 'tis Scottish.

Oh, the ball, the ball of Bally Noor,

Where your wife and my wife were doin' it on the floor,

Singin' wha do ya lahst nicht, wha do ya noo?

The mon wha do ya lahst nicht, he canna do ya noo.

The deacon's wife was standin' there, her butt against the wall,

"Put yer money on the table, boys, I'm gone to do yas all!"

The queen was in the parlor, eatin' bread and honey,

The king was in the chambermaid, and she was in the money!

There are countless verses to that one, many too ripe for these boards. [Crazy][Eek!]

[ 07-10-2007, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: Jack Baumgartner ]

[ROTFL][ROTFL][ROTFL]

Mr Jack. . . are you gonna sing that for us in a Scottish accent? PLEEEEAAAAASSSE!!!!

I'm about ready to bust that's so funny! [ROTFL]

[ 07-10-2007, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: PaintHorseKate81 ]

I think I need to throw Bella in the trailer and head on up to Jack's place.

I sure could mosey around all day with you and the Mrs and listen to songs [Jump]

I think I wanna lahst nicht sumbody.

Don't know what it means, but it sounds like sumthin' I could be good at [ROTFL]

OMGosh we're gettin' mail girls [Yay]

I'm so excited [Jump]

Hey Necey! If yer headin to Michigan. . . Swing through Northern Illinois and visit me and Lando! You can give The Pinky a lift instead of sending him parcel post! [big Grin]

And if your gonna stop through Michigan, stop at my parents house! They would put ya up with a good meal and Bella could mow their lawn! But they would probably want you to stay and drink and listen to Irish music with them!

There is a good Irish song about a Scotsman's kilt...and what's underneath it! [ROTFL]