Sign in to follow this  

Just wanted to

Wow...look who's here! Hi! [smiley Wavey] Quit being such a stranger, got it? Say, how is the Blonde doing? [Wink]

OMG what a nice welcome.I was just going to shut down & go to bed,but thought I'd check here & look what I see "hugs" I am wonderfull.Snickers & I are running.I got my first check on her at a big show over the week-end.I just love her & we are starting to become a team.I will be running her at the BFA in Dec "choke".Such a big show.I bought a wonderfull filly from Lance last year.Her name is Hope & she is turning out to be a super horse.Lance just loves her & she is doing very well in her training.He will run her at the BFA in the juvenile in Dec.Lets say we have HIGH HOPES for her.She is just a love & I adore her.Sandi is doing great also.I kinda have her on the back burner as I am so involved with riding Snickers & since my 2 accidents last year,Snickers is the one building my confidence.Life is good.The baby's this year are great.I'm keeping one.Her name is Heidi.She is by Hesa Gay Dreamer & our Driftwood mare, Jewel.She is looking to be special.

How have you all been ?? I hope life is as good for you all as it is for me.

Well I need to get to bed.I ride daily & get up early & do my thing.Oh I have baby peeps "chickens" now.I just adore them.Lance gave me 5 bannies & 3 regular chicks.All are peeps "baby's". They are the cutest things.I'm now speaking peep.

Oh Shasta is pregnant [Yay] Yes & Forest is pretty happy.Mariah is doing well.Still running Nickers [Wink] Anyway thanks for the nice welcome.It was a nice surprise.Take care you guys & Blessings to you all.

[Huggy] Long time no see. [Huggy]

You've been missed.

Glad to hear your doing so well on Snickers!

Congratualtions on the new peeps and the coming foal! [Yay][Yay][Yay]

Yes, you have been missed! I look for you on the boards but never see you!

So glad to hear your confidence is back and wow, you ride DAILY! That's a feat in itself! KUDOS to you!!! [Not Worthy]

What a wonderful update you've given us and now...

WE NEED PICTURES

WE NEED PICTURES

WE NEED PICTURES

[big Grin]

Hey, OK!

It's wonderful to "see" you - it's been way too long!

Got any new pics of your girls to share with us?

[Huggy]