Sign in to follow this  
spanish_walkin_wannabe

MN Riders come HERE! And any other riders close to MN

lol. i do "feel" ponys.. but do not "feel up" ponys, for those of you whos minds are in the gutter (red... [Wink] )

i am an equine massage therapist.. with training in all sorts of different areas of alternative therapies... Hubby prefers to call me an "Equine Wellness Consultant", as i spend most of my day every day, looking at, feeling, and trying to help out some sore or screwed up ponys..

JakesMom I'm with you. I'll be hibernating for most of the winter... wake me when it all melts away!

Oh, and I'm about 30-45 minutes Northish of Rochester, in Northfield... (I think there was a map near the first pages...)

So a ride in Zumbro Falls might have to happen this summer.

[Yay] Good morning. It is 12:01 and I'm now waking up...yay! I have class at 1 but i don't think i'm going to make it with all the snow. Our driveway never got plowed....so I hope i can get out! It's snowing like crazy here too! [Eek!]

I'd be in for a ride at Zumbro Bottoms! I live about 25-30 minutes to the east of there.

I got pics from this falls ride in Oct...let me see if I can find them and get them on here if anyone wants to see them.

Thanks for the pm, equi... I'm not going to reply to it just yet, I want to show it to Honey!

Just wanted you to know I got it though! [smiley Wavey]

So.... 4 horses & 2 ponies would be an all day thing then, huh? [ROTFL]

Whenever we ride I can bring an extra horse if anyone needs one, he's a little on the small side, (I say that for Red) and half arab.

I'm a little bummed, my x-mas card photo shoot with the dogs got canceled, I guess the photographer didn't want to drive in just for my 5 doggies. Oh well.

quote:

Originally posted by DunOvero:

Whenever we ride I can bring an extra horse if anyone needs one, he's a little on the small side, (I say that for Red) and half arab.

HAH!!!! I HAVE IT IN WRITING NOW!!!!! He's A HORSE!!! And you ADMITTED IT on a PUBLIC BOARD!!!!

He's NOT a PONY!!! [ROTFL][ROTFL][ROTFL]

equi, she keeps this "Pony" where I used to board my horses before I met Honey & moved up here. She called & asked what the BO's rates were for ponies, & I told her.(He charges by size, & what he has to feed, not by "Breed") THEN she shows up with this HORSE, that's bigger than my QH mare, and wanted to know if they could get away with paying the pony boarding price. [ROTFL]

I'm just bumping this from pg 3, because SUNDOWNER is being mean over on KeCC!!!

lol.. ya.. everyone laughs at me most of the time when i say i have show ponys.. and thier like "huh? i thought u did QH's?".. and i laugh and say.. yes.. i have ponys..

i think alot of it stems back from when i was in pony club.. a pony is anything ridden by someone under the age of 21.. by british standards anyway.... i never really grew out of calling everything a pony.... [Wink]

Red it's not nice to go around saying mean things about me. HOW could anyone resist? I'm really surprised you didn't jump in and pretend to know my secret, just to torment the rest... [Razz]

As for me, I will NOT be doing any winter riding. This bear will be hibernating till spring and gets pretty grouchy if disturbed too early... But lots of riding this spring summer and into fall with my new friends would be great!

LMAO!!! I'm not jumping in, & I'm not saying mean things ABOUT you... I said you ARE mean! LOL!!! [big Grin]

And, I think you may have just slipped? If you pm'd the secret to me, then why should I "Pretend" to KNOW it? [Eek!]

No no no silly Red. The reason I call him a pony is because he IS a pony. He is 14 or 14.1 hh. And I think most registeries call that a pony, correct? Atleast compaired to my other barn I board at he's a pony. When I was getting him riding him there we all had rides on the s*****in' pony.

He'd trot 1000 mph but would not lope in the indoor arena for anything. We all figured if he did have a tantrum we wouldn't have far to go to hit the ground. Shoot I bet I had alteast 6 diffrent boarders on him one day.

[ROTFL][ROTFL][ROTFL] Ok, "Technically he's a pony... BREED wise, he's not. So, TECHNICALLY, Kelly is a pony then too, since she's 14.1, even though she's registered AQ"H"A.

Which means, Daisy is a pony as well, since she's shorter? [ROTFL]

So I only have *2* "Horses" (Well, the old one is 15.3 at butt & withers, but 13.2 at the low spot in the middle...so does that make her a "porse"? She AIN'T No "Honey"!)& 4 Ponies?

Thanks a LOT, DunOvero!!! Now I'm ALL confused!