Sign in to follow this  
onedaysoon

So the Mods have me figured huh? Who 'he' is ....

BTW, as I told HorseLes, I'm not hiding from you-know-who(not Voldermort you goofs) so it's safe to say who I am.

Simple thing, I couldn't login at work as my self, so I got me a back-up. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Pamela:

hummm, I have no idea...

Cactus Rose? She's always getting into trouble. hehehe
[Wink][big Grin]

Nope, Cactus Rose could log in to HC from the middle of a calf sortin' competition if she had to. I'd say guess again....

[Wink]

Are you kiddin' me Pamabanana?

No gettin' into trouble contraversial over here. I am so low fat sugar free pablum....it's disgusting.

And yes - neither wind nor sleet nor hurricane while aboard a ship in the middle of the gulf by the Florida hangee down part stopped ME from posting.....

[Cool]

someone married to a Marine

who flies?

who has a regular user name that they are commonly known as (hence they can't post from work with their true identity) (but why CAN'T they?)

LOL! You're way off my dear. If you guess I'll confirm or deny. No it won't compromise me in any way. It's all in good fun.

Ya know I don't know why it won't work, but it won't so having an alias is fine by me. [big Grin]

Check your PMs Tiger Lily [Wink]

If you think you can guess, PM me and I'll let you know. Some people enjoy the heck out of guessing games so let's not ruin thier fun.(I'm not talking about only myself either.) [Cool]