Sign in to follow this  
Milo

The Back Porch Version 10

Welcome back, MD. How's the mini search going?

JP, bay horse in harness is Thomas. If it's a white horse, it's Ella my old Appy mare.

I wish I could size font so I could type: colt i forgot your package at home in my morning rush

The wind chill and foot of snow has frozen my brain [Embarrassed]

-

TripleR, don?t you know it is against the rules to post about something to eat that is out of this world good, and NOT post the recipe.

Kat

quote:

Dad is a bit better, seems a tad off his feed tho. We've taken him off the 150 different meds. I think it's made a difference.

Me thinks that the Docs over prescribe. Oh cr*p, that reminds me, I have prescription for Mother that needs to be sent off.

HTTY

quote:

Originally posted by Becaco:

-

TripleR
, don?t you know it is against the rules to post about something to eat that is out of this world good, and NOT post the recipe.

Kat
quote:

Dad is a bit better, seems a tad off his feed tho. We've taken him off the 150 different meds. I think it's made a difference.

Me thinks that the Docs over prescribe. Oh cr*p, that reminds me, I have prescription for Mother that needs to be sent off.

HTTY

Boy you aren't kidding! We got 2 envelopes from the VA that was STUFFED with medication. I warned Mom they probably woudn't take it back even tho it was never opened and when we went to the pharmacy they said they'd just destroy it. We kept it. No idea why now...

Blonde I tried that kind of thing once in an old Accord we got for Andrew's first car. We 4 wheeled it thru the field next to the school barn area. Andrew was WAY embarrassed! AHAHAH AHHAHA

Milo & colt the weather is reminding me of the two of you today. Dreary, cold and yucky!

I boil chicken then shred it (6 thighs)

Mix 1 FAMILY SIZED can of cream of chicken soup (straight from the can - no water added)

with one reg size container of sour cream

add either 2 small cans of diced green chiles or 2 drained cans of Rotel tomatoes and diced green chili and mix

Set aside 1/2 of mix

Add chicken to other 1/2 of mix and stuff soft taco sized flour torts with it, sprinkle each one inside with some grated cheese.

Spray bottom of rectangular glass baking dish and line them up

Cover them with rest of mix (without the chicken you set aside earlier).

I bake at 350 for about 30 mins I think. I just watch them and pull them out when I think they're heated through...then top with grated cheddar cheese - YUM!

I also buy a roasted chicken at the store in a pinch or boil a whole chicken myself for left over chicken also to use with another meal.

Poor Milo...

Hello everyone...

Kat ~ It's scary how many pills they can give a person...After we lost my mom we took ALL of her pills and filled a bucket with them and poured vingear over them...And they filled the bucket **** near the top [Eek!] ...But there was some strong, dangerous drugs in there and I didn't want them doing any harm to anyone...Oxycontin and some other weird stuff...She was on a bag full of pills everyday for YEARS!!!!! Those *babies* bubbled and boiled and turned the most God awful colors you'd ever want to see....We could have made a ton of money had we been drug dealers [Eek!] ...She built such a tolerance for most of them and EVEYTIME we tried to detox her it wasn't pretty...It was scary!!!! I hope your dad is doing well and try to keep him on the minimum amount if you can... [Huggy]

Okay, I still have so much to finish and I really need to get my arse down to Palm Springs to finish shopping, but I think I will wait until I have to pick up my ham from Honey Baked on Thursday...Good Lord it is gonna be a zoo I know it!!!! WHY???? WHY??? Do I do this every year???? Why can't I be normal and finish early or shop all year for stuff????? Oh wait...Cause I'm NOT normal and what fun would there in in that!!!!! [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Red Rockin' Robbin:

I boil chicken then shred it (6 thighs)

Mix 1 FAMILY SIZED can of cream of chicken soup (straight from the can - no water added)

with one reg size container of sour cream

add either 2 small cans of diced green chiles or 2 drained cans of Rotel tomatoes and diced green chili and mix

Set aside 1/2 of mix

Add chicken to other 1/2 of mix and stuff soft taco sized flour torts with it, sprinkle each one inside with some grated cheese.

Spray bottom of rectangular glass baking dish and line them up

Cover them with rest of mix (without the chicken you set aside earlier).

I bake at 350 for about 30 mins I think. I just watch them and pull them out when I think they're heated through...then top with grated cheddar cheese - YUM!

I also buy a roasted chicken at the store in a pinch or boil a whole chicken myself for left over chicken also to use with another meal.

Yuuuummmmmmy!!! That sounds really good AND easy! (kinda like Milo!) I wonder if Mr. Kat would eat it. He's got a thing about *white food*. Whatever, I know the kids and I will love it.

JP my Mom said Dad is even more lucid today. I really think they were over medicating him. Now to find the way to tell the doctor on the 27th!

Double you frozen solid over there yet? It rained all nite here and it's still pretty cold! GAH! Might we get snow?!??

Hey Milo! Well I kind of quit with the mini search. I just figured that its best to save my money and then when I get out of college and get a good job, then I'll look for an actual Horse [big Grin]

Here's one of my new watermarks that may stay, or go, but just need ya'lls opinion on it. I might put the "sub text" much smaller.

-

[ 12-18-2007, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: morning dusk ]

quote:

Originally posted by morning dusk:

Hey Milo! Well I kind of quit with the mini search. I just figured that its best to save my money and then when I get out of college and get a good job, then I'll look for an actual
Horse
[big Grin]

Here's one of my new watermarks that may stay, or go, but just need ya'lls opinion on it. I might put the "sub text" much smaller.

-

I dont' think it should be smaller. I think that's a good size. Someone would think twice before pilfering the shot. Which is just great by the way! You have more like that you'll be able to get enough horse money together in no time!

MD ~ Great picture...I say smaller...

Kat ~ Good news on your dad....I say you just tell him that he was over drugged and leave it at that...Sometimes *more* isn't better

Rix- aww thanks!

JPP- thanks! I was meaning smaller, as the subtext, the " great images... in a small package" thats what I meant [Razz]

Though I may adjust the ocapacity a little bit, but not by much. Darn art theives grrr.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can we all say Fairytale Sprite brownies?!?!? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! The management company just dropped off a box of them for Xmas! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Rix- YUMMMMMMMM *insert drooling smiley here* Care to share some of that brownie goodness to us? [Wink][Razz]

Wow, I am so excited! I made an 86 on my winter final exam for math [big Grin][Yay]

[ 12-18-2007, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: morning dusk ]

hi Kat....YOU are my special friend today...not smelly i forgot to mail your ornament Milo.

well it was a balmy 22 here this morning...did i say i hate the cold here yet...im sure i did.

crazy red mare isnt going to stay sound...i gave her 6 months off from a popped curb and high suspensory injury and she is sound for breeding...but not for racing.oh well she will make a nice broodmare.

little mini standardbred Jordan is jogging well..but has a lovely snotty nose.blech.he is on genticin.hopefully that kicks it or i will have to get some penicillen.

hi to all my fiends(except the unpopular girl) [smiley Wavey]

i am going back to watching Jacka$$ the movie..it makes me laugh till i cry...kinda like the george and the magic zipper incident.

Dear God RRR go edit that before Kat sees it and her head gets ways bigger than it already is...........

Wow, and I thought I was special today cause Kat called me [ROTFL] ...I guess she had some extra time cause she called several of us it seems!!!! [ROTFL][ROTFL]

RRR ~ She is nice and fun to talk to isn't she..Nice to put a voice to the person we *chat* with most everyday.....Who knows MAYBE someday we can put a face to it also!!!!

JP....if I EVER meet YOU, it will be a MIRACLE!

Don't look at me funny if I ask for your autograph, lol. JK

quote:

Originally posted by JPParadiseRanch:

Wow, and I thought I was special today cause Kat called me
[ROTFL]
...I guess she had some extra time cause she called several of us it seems!!!!
[ROTFL][ROTFL]

I MUST be the unpopular girl 'cause Kat never calls me.

[Me Cry][Me Cry][Me Cry]

MD~ Love love love the bullseye on the butt. Your Watermark really worked out on that shot and it's a Great shot!

... it looks all the world like you're about to get a lens-full of dirt as soon as those hind hooves launch, but I'm sure you weren't near that close.

What sort of Telephoto lens are you getting and

what you shooting with? (SLR I assume)

I have a bunch of lenses and filters that had been my Dads and some of it I know I'll never use. Most of it fits the Canon AE-1, or Pentax K bodies. There's some strobe equipment too. Let me know if you're interested this might be your lucky day. [Wink]

-

JP, you have a beautiful tree. I have a pretty tree this year, just not decorated pretty. I don?t see much reason to go to all that trouble just to take it back down in a week. We usually try to get our tree up around Dec 10.

I was looking forward to going to the after Christmas sales this year, just don?t know if I want to get up at 5 a.m. and take Hubby to work. *sigh* I?ll have to think about that, don?t know if I want them that bad or not.

Kat

quote:

Now to find the way to tell the doctor on the 27th!

Just tell him. You might want to take a list to a pharmacist and see what they have to say. Then talk to the Dr.

HTTY

[ 12-19-2007, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Becaco ]

quote:

Originally posted by Red Rockin' Robbin:

I got to talk to Kat today on the phone
[big Grin]
She's really nice...smart too!
[Wink]

You obviously had the wrong number.

quote:

Oxycontin and some other weird stuff...

OMG..I could have made a fortune with all those drubs!

Colt, it's your lucky day--I remembered your stuff. Now I just have to remember to get to the PO at lunch.

Kat, glad your dad seems to be doing better.

MD, like the photo and I think the watermark looks good.

I'm sure there was more, but I've already done my share of remembering for the day

[smiley Wavey] to all

quote:

Originally posted by RixKatToy:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can we all say Fairytale Sprite brownies?!?!? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! The management company just dropped off a box of them for Xmas! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

I hate you. I'm starving. Send food immediately!