The Back Porch Version 10

Kat ~ Your gold cart story was HILLLLLLarious! [ROTFL]

BUT...

Sorry about Freckles. That sucks... [Huggy]

quote:

Originally posted by SweetCaroline:

quote:

Originally posted by Becaco:

Should go back today. Last week she was gone to NM part of the time.

What's JP doing in NM?

Blone was in NM dork! Not JP! Blonde was coming back thru on her way home to see JP again! They're probably out 4 wheeling it someplace looking for those cougars and bears!

KS glad to see you back with us!! Sounds like you had a good time at your folks! Did you get any pictures?

Hi All, Did anyone miss me??????

Been a hard spring and summer. Uncle not well, friend's dad and hubby in hospital. Well I hope everyone is well. Sorry didn't read any old posts.

Well I hope to be on here more, but sometimes life bits you a big one. Well off to bed. See you all later. [Huggy][Huggy]

Hello...I *AM* Alive....

Sorry to scare you SC, I am okay (BTW, I am having my surgery August 18th)...I promise to call you later...Either Friday or Saturday..Will that work????...

Had an awesome visit with Heather & Brynn...Yes, They put me through my paces...Had to nap today cause I am old and tire easy...LOL

Jass ~ Of course we missed you... [Huggy] Sorry that there is such *crummy* stuff happening in your life...Prayers for that to turn around [Angel]

Will give all the details tomorrow on the "Blonde, JP and Brynn" visit... [Huggy] .....

[ 07-18-2008, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: JPParadiseRanch ]

-

quote:

Originally posted by SweetCaroline:

quote:

Originally posted by Becaco:

Should go back today. Last week she was gone to NM part of the time.

What's JP doing in NM?

Sorry if I confused you, Sweet Caroline. My trainer was in NM. That is why I didn?t ride Gin last week.

But I rode her yesterday. We had a much better ride. We didn?t ride in the big pasture. First we rode in a small pen, then we went to the bigger one. We did pretty good. We only had one oops. I was riding her around a tree and the dead limbs were lower than I thought, or else I was higher than I thought. Anyway my helmet scraped the limbs and made a noise and she scooted forward. But she whoed when I said. We are still have a bit of trouble with her wanting to go her way and not mine.

D. has ridden her in different places, around goats, loose horses and worked some cows with her. It is just me that has to ?get? it.

D. said that when it gets close to the 30 days, she will bring her home and ride the last 3-4 here.

JP, how long are we going to have to wait for pictures?

HTTY

Bec, sounds like Gin is coming along nicely. Glad you had such a good ride.

Jazz!! Long time no post. How are your ponies doing? Good thoughts for everyone who isn't doing well [Huggy]

quote:

Blone was in NM dork! Not JP! Blonde was coming back thru on her way home to see JP again! They're probably out 4 wheeling it someplace looking for those cougars and bears!

Who's the dork? Dork!

KS, I'm surprized you can walk to the computer to post...4 hours..crazy [big Grin]

Pictures too, right JP?

Nothing new here, going to be disgustingly hot this weekend. This weather belongs out West.