Sign in to follow this  
onedaysoon

Here he is.......

Much requested pics of my Marine, Tom. These are all uploaded from my phone so the quality isn't great. But he's not too hard on the eyes. [Wink]

-

-

-

-

I'll have more and better pics once I get home from my trip on the 2nd! [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraHannah:

What a nice looking guy! He looks like fun as well. Please thank him for what he is doing for all of us!
[Huggy]

ditto!!!! [Yay]

I'm heading for Jacksonville come September. If he can get me on base, he will. He returns from Iraq in October.

Hey, he wants to learn to ride. Thinks horseback warfare was cool. [Wink]

Thanks girls, I told he wasn't too hard on the eyes. Wait til i can get a pic of him grinning with that cute dimple!!!

[ 12-19-2007, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: onedaysoon ]

quote:

Originally posted by Bull's Mom:

Well we had to wait long enough but I think he's worth it. Congrats on finding yourself a stud!

[Eek!] *cough-choke-sputter* Well thank you! [Embarrassed]

quote:

Originally posted by onedaysoon:

quote:

Originally posted by Bull's Mom:

Well we had to wait long enough but I think he's worth it. Congrats on finding yourself a stud!

[Eek!]

*cough-choke-sputter* Well thank you!
[Embarrassed]
[ROTFL] In Canadian-ese, that means a hottie! (you know, a stud muffin; she just abbreviated) [ROTFL]

Which comment?

Ain't he cute mom?! *drools*

I just told him in a text message what you guys were saying and he laughed and said "nice!" [Razz] He's a dork. [ROTFL]

[ 12-19-2007, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: onedaysoon ]

The one about you disowning any family member of yours that joined those jar heads. [Wink]

Yes, he is very good looking.

Funny thing though, you told me his is Recon company and I think of the Clint Eastwood movie: Heartbreak Ridge every time I think of Recon. [ROTFL]

Yeah well, that was before I knew any Jar Heads with brains. The ones I had met prior were *blank*. He's a keeper! He's a lot better looking than Clint Eastwood too! LMAO! Yup 2nd Light Armored Recon.

He looks like a good kid, is he from MT or MN? I remember when my son was in the service, I didn't want him to meet and marry a girl from somewhere far away. I was afraid they'd get out of the service and live to far away. [Frown]

Jacksonville FL?? I was in Kings Bay GA for about a year with my BF who is Master At Arms in the NAVY stationed at the marine command there...Jacksonville was only about a 20min drive...There is a Naval Base there NAS Jax and also Mayport, where the ships are, is that where he would be going? I know the whole thing with living on base is you have to be married...I don't know if you guys are or not...We had to live off base, which down South, I live in NY, is very cheap due to us not being married...You do get 'free' housing on base if you are married or BAH if you want to live off base and are married...If you're not married you don't get anything LOL...But also if, I only know Naval terms I know the Marines have a different ranking thing, but an E4 can also get BAH for off base housing...Not sure what the Marine ranking is in order to get that...It took me forever to get in with all the military terms and rules and whatnot...But I learned quickly LOL...Good luck with everything

He only has an older, enguaged sister Pepsi. Thanks hun! [Wink]

Thanks royal! I'm not sure what's what, but I'll probably end up off base for awhile anyway unless there's any possible way otherwise. No big deal to me. He's at Camp Lejeune, not the Navel base.