Sign in to follow this  
Sundowner Lady

K'e CC Vol III... 'cause we want to!!

i will talk to you and tell you that... i am never drinking brandy again... well ask me next week and then i will tell you whether or not i am... brandy made me pray to the porcelain gods last night, for only the 2nd time in my life... and i did not like it

could be.....

.... i think i must be a slight windowlicker....... i just cut myself with a plastic knife

ya know what... this post thing is pissing me off..... i want 1000

You guys are silly.

I think the post counts got messed up in the conversion b/c I'm pretty sure I had more than I do now. Oh well.

Brandy huh Ruck? I'm no fan of tequila anymore - well in shot form anyway. Try some amaretto...love that, yummm amaretto sours are good.

Any more thought on moving here to the best state in the union??

Aw, Come on, Mare, you LIKED that stuff I brought with to Pepsi's house! [Crazy] Which reminds me. Gotta run upstairs & see if Honey has a bottle stashed to bring home to torture Equi with tomorrow night!

Nope.... watching the pages of HC go by. Huh, maybe that's why I can't find anyone to pick on on here tonight. [ROTFL]

I know, watch this, I'll go post a pic of my snake on Equi's Mouse thread, she'll LOVE that!!!

Now Red, that is just mean!!! She hates snakes!

I did like that tequila. I have some that I brought home from Vallerta that I like too. But run of the mill Jose Cuervo makes me barf!!

I hate politics.....

I am. And I'm laughing. BUT.....I will NOT get into a debate on here or I'd get my @$$ banned(again). LOL.

Brandy isn't bad, but I prefer beer, whiskey and rum.

I get to meet a board buddy on saterday!!! Yay! [Yay]

I miss having internet........

I'm going to be on the road again on monday....think of me!

WildMare, where did you get that AWESOME Chris LeDoux Memorial???? I love it! He died on my 19th birthday...*sniff* I listen to "Old Paint" and it makes me cry thinkin about my cowboy hero.

Now Red, that is just mean!!! She hates snakes!

I did like that tequila. I have some that I brought home from Vallerta that I like too. But run of the mill Jose Cuervo makes me barf!!

I hate politics.....

Cuervo makes my head feel like it's on fire!

Ditto on the politics. BARF I'd rather be drinking. "Hank, why do ya drink....TO GET DRUNK"

WildMare, where did you get that AWESOME Chris LeDoux Memorial???? I love it! He died on my 19th birthday...*sniff* I listen to "Old Paint" and it makes me cry thinkin about my cowboy hero.

It was a sticker I got off www.chrisledoux.com

Chris LeDoux is the BEST.....always will be. I have 32 of his cds.

Why do ya smoke? TO GET HIGH It's up against the wall Redneckmother MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER Mother who has raised her son so wel SO WELL SO WELL SO WELL