Sign in to follow this  
Wild Rose

Not good news....not good at all....

Oh my WR, I am so sorry to hear that.

[Huggy] for you, losing a sibling hurts bad, it's very hard. Lean on us WR, we're here for you and a lot of us know what you're going through.

[Angel] for your family.

He was supposed be alright! I talked to his wife yesterday, and she said he was doing better and it would only be a few more days in ICU. He's been in ICU for 2 weeks!

My nephew just called and told me he won't make it.

It's his heart. He had that heart attack during surgery, and I guess his brain didn't get enough oxygen, and started dying.

He's still alive now, but once they take him off the life support,....they don't give him very long.

I am so very sorry, but we and I am here if you need an ear. Pray that if he had to go that he can go peacefully and with dignity.

[Angel][Angel][Huggy][Huggy]

Aaaw WR! I never have the right thing to say so I will just send you [Huggy][Huggy]

And say a prayer for your brother.

I'm sorry...

I am so so so sorry to hear about this tragic news. We re here for you, every step of the way... [Angel][Angel][Angel][Huggy]

[Huggy][Huggy][Huggy][Huggy]

Oh WR honey, I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do let me know. I realize there's nothing much ANYONE can do right now, unless someone pulls out a magic wand, but I'm here anyway if you need me. [Huggy][Huggy]