Sign in to follow this  
Wild Rose

Not good news....not good at all....

Dearest WR, I'm so sorry to read this news. [Huggy][Huggy]

Can you go to where he is and at least be with him for his last moments? [Angel][Angel]

Thank you, everyone. Draftie, yes I can go there. My sister in law is here in town now, but she is going back to Duluth tomorrow morning.

I've talked to her tonight, and I am pretty sure I'm going with her tomorrow.

I don't think my brother, Jim, will know we are there, but there's always hope, I guess.

My SIL told me they won't take him off life support till Monday...something about him having no living will, and the family needing time to decide??? I don't know...

This is just so UNREAL. I just can't get a grasp on it at all. [Confused]

I just talked to my SIL. She is leaving town tomorrow morning around 5:30 AM. She said their son is going there a bit later, and I could ride with him if I didn't want to drive myself.

She said he won't know we are there. He isn't aware of anything. There has been no awareness from him for the last 3 or 4 days. Then WHY did they tell her yesterday, that he was going to be alright??? I forgot to clear that up with her.

They did an EEG???...the brain thing, anyway, today and that's how they found all this out.

So, I don't know if I want to see him that way. [Me Cry]

I'll think about it, and maybe call my nephew tonight.

I am so sorry, Rose, wish there was something I could do to help. I'm here if you need me. [Huggy]