Sign in to follow this  
Tazzin

The Official Easter Exchange package thread!!!

I have been sick the last couple of days which is why I haven't taken a stab at who my bunny is. I will try to get pictures up as soon as I can. No promises though. [Roll Eyes]

I have no idea who my bunny is... but OTTB, are

you my secret bunny? [Confused]

K. Blue, was it you? haha, i loved everything so much, that little cookbook will come in handy soon too. Oh and that chick that sings and dances...it keeps be busy for hours, i love to scare the poop outta my dogs with it.

I hope my person post pics soon, cause the basket is so pretty. (hint hint)

I got my box...oh my gosh I forgot to let Nara know!!

Got it today.

Here is the link to the post I made about it.

Easter Box

Nara you will have a pm sooooon!

quote:

Originally posted by QH_LUV_R:

I don't want to sound like a spoiled sport here, I understand if you aren't able for some reason to post pics, but you can at least list what you got and give a nice description.

After all, we all go to great lengths to shop, package and send a package. That, in my opinion is the least someone can do.

[Not Worthy]

It also helps new people next year have an example of what sortsw of things go into the packages.

Yep Fudge it's me!! [smiley Wavey]

Glad you liked everything! My poor JRT thought that horsie was for him, he's so horsie obssessed (?)!

Happy belated Easter!

Ottb,

I didn't like everything - I LOVED everything. You did a wonderful job. Thank you sooooo much!!! ::not worthy::

My recipient, received and even posted a picture, but we must not think the same, since she never even said thank you.

You can put a lot of thought and care into your package, but your recipient may not like or even appreciate it, if you are not the same personality [Confused]

quote:

Originally posted by Tazzin:

My recipient, received and even posted a picture, but we must not think the same, since she never even said thank you.

You can put a lot of thought and care into your package, but your recipient may not like or even appreciate it, if you are not the same personality
[Confused]

I loved my box! it was excellent! im soo sorry if ya thought i wasnt thankful.. mike and i are still getting kicks out of the dancing bird that teh dogs think is the coolest thing ever.. i know the day i posted pics was a "post and run" (which most days are with me... ) and i didnt figure out it was u til the peep posts.. lol..

i know i havent waded thru all the posts in this thread.. but i think every one did a good job and i would have been thankful to recieve any of the other bunny boxes (aside from the ones with the peeps, cuz we all know how much i LOVE them..heheh. )

Hello! Sorry it's taken me so long to get pics to put up, but I finally have some!!

Here is my basket - just out of the box

-

Here are the wonderful things inside of the basket..

-

Check out this beautiful necklace

-

Thank you again MondaesMom, I loved everything!!! [Not Worthy][Not Worthy]

So did we have a 100% participation?

Did everyone get theirs? Did everyone guess who their bunny was?

This was my first exchange and I had fun with it. And as you can now see I am officially over the 1000 post mark so now I am looking forward to doing other exchanges. Can't wait to do this one again next year.

thanks again to my bunny and I know my bunny enjoyed hers even though her puter took a dump and she couldn't post pics.

Jenn

OH NO!!! I hope you get it soon. I just hope the postal people didn't get hungry.

So what are you dong up this late? Oh wait you're on a different time zone. Duh [Duh] So I uess Good morning or is it afternoon there now? It's 2:20 am here in Texas now.

Hehe, I am in a different time zone... now it's 10:00 Thursday night, we're a few hours ahead of you guys.

Goodness, 2:20am you should be all tucked up in bed! [Eek!]

I hope they didn't get hungry... maybe it was just a really great box and they thought they'd try some of it [surrender] . I hope not though [Frown]