Sign in to follow this  
Tazzin

The Official Easter Exchange package thread!!!

I hope my buddy likes what I sent. So My buddy better be looking for something in the mail by the end of the week. [big Grin]

I only just sent it out but I am anxsious (sp) to see if they like it. I hope I did a good job. This is my first exchange. [Yay]

quote:

Originally posted by quarterpaint:

I hope my buddy likes what I sent. So My buddy better be looking for something in the mail by the end of the week.
[big Grin]

I only just sent it out but I am anxsious (sp) to see if they like it. I hope I did a good job. This is my first exchange.
[Yay]

HUGE DITTO...

This has been fun, I sent mine out yesterday, and ive already checked on it with the tracking number... hehe.. [Embarrassed]

Ive been checking my mail everyday without fail, lol. I'm excited.. [Yay]

This has been fun...

[smiley Wavey]

Ash..

Just wanted to post and let my

Easter Bunny know that I got my package yesterday.

I am on my way out now, I have an 8:15 Dentist appt. with an Endodontist to hopefully finish the root canal job my regular dentist started yesterday.

I have 2 calcified roots! [Confused]

I have no idea what the heck that means except that this tooth drama has gone on long enough!

Anyway...I loved everything and I will post pics later today.

Yea, everybody is starting to receive theirs. I will be sending mine out soon. I hope the recipient likes theirs.

I see the Sweet tart jelly beans at Walmart and other stores around here. I love sweet tarts and sprees but don't like the chewy stuff. My girls and husband like the starburst, jolly rancher and lifesaver jelly beans.

I sent my kids out to the mailbox tonight at 9:08 p.m. what a bad mom...

Nuttin in the mailbox today! Now I am excited....C'mon Mr Postman....bring me something sweet!

Im sending my box tomorrow...have to make them wait as long as i can without getting in trouble. lol. makes ya even more happy when you finally get the box.

and no box here yet...i cant wait...just hope my dumb bro and his dumb gf dont open it and eat everything then hide it like they always do. [bang Head]

quote:

Originally posted by SkipJacksLady:

I got mine!!!
[big Grin]

I'll post pictures soon!

Not to be a nudge or anything, but ...

Where are they?! [Jump]

I'm dying to live vicariously through other Bunny Boxes. At least until mine gets here. [Wink]

Ups-man was just here and delivered a BUNNY BOX!!

So, off to open it and get pictures! YAHOO! [Jump]

ETA: Box is open and i now have a question. [Question]

Hubby says that because we are married that i have to *grasp* SHARE with him! Is that so? I checked the rules for the exchange and did not see anything that applied to SHARING!

So, while the pic's load i'll tell ya what i got!

Lovely Easter Kitchen towels

Two bags of Ginger Ridge horse treats(Vanilla and Peppermint) Rebel called dibs on the peppermint, her favorite!

Package of Cadbury Cream eggs - YUM!

Butterfinger Creme eggs - had to get the bat out and beat the hubby off those!

Whoppers Robin Eggs - Will have to hide from oldest boy

An Egg filled with M&M's - LOVE those!

A nerd filled with nerds (trying to tell me something?) LOL!

Russel Stove Marshmellow egg - Again had to get the bat out, hubby was cruising for a bruising!

There "Was" a Reeses peanut butter egg but it was sacrificed to the hunger god(my tummy!)

A Carmel and Chocolate Russel Stovers Bunny-YUMMY!

TWO - jiffy mammoth sunflower cups - SO CUTE!

TWO - packages of flower seeds- one Forget me Nots and one SNow-in-Sun

One BOX of Wildflower Seeds - YES!! I have the perfect spot for them and the other flowers!

And finally, one package of CUTE Easter Stickers that will look mighty purty on the Grandkids Easter cards.

THANK YOU to my exchange person, it was a PERFECT package and loved everything!

Now, my sender came from WI, I will have to do some investigating!

[ 03-13-2008, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: illinois racer ]

I started by calling in the "peep" sniffing dog. I love PEEPS, but you just can't trust them not to take your hand off, if you stick it blindly into the box.

-

After calling an all safe, i peeked in and saw...

-

After disecting the box this is what i saw..

-

See what i mean about having to get the bat out!

-

Beautiful Basket!

-

Horse Treats!

Rebel LOVES Pepermint

-

Time to get the garden tools out!

-

Thank you to my exchange person! I loved my box!

[Not Worthy]

quote:

Not to be a nudge or anything, but ...

Where are they?! [Jump]

I'm dying to live vicariously through other Bunny Boxes. At least until mine gets here

Okay lets see..

I got COW Peeps! How cool is that??

A nice big bad of Swedish Fish

Gum!

Mini Cadbury eggs

A chocolate cross

I got egg plants(awesome). They're the kind where you break upen the top of the ceramic egg, water it, and watch your plant grow!

Okay my favorite thing..hehehe...Was the crazy wind chime Doddo bird. [Not Worthy][ROTFL] Hilarious, but pretty too.

Thank you sooo much bunny! I think i know who you are, but I'll make my guess when I get back from work. [big Grin][Huggy]

[ 03-13-2008, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: SkipJacksLady ]

Good Gravy!

I'm having a time trying to post my pics.

Puter locked up on me earlier so I had to shut it down.

Got my box on Tues, actually it came Monday, but hubby forgot too tell me he intercepted it from the UPS guy and left it out under the carport.

I opened it and took all the appropriate pics and when I download them...no pics cause...there's no card in the camera!

Got that fixed and tried like crazy to resize them on photobucket and Windows IE kept shutting everything down.

So if the pics are too big...sorry [Embarrassed]

Then hubby throws the box out before I can look to see which state it came from and I remember seeing a name on it, but not the name itself.

So I have NO CLUE who sent it to me!

Oh wait...there is a handmade chocolate bunny sucker from the state my Easter Bunny lives in, I'll look on it.

Yes! Seaward Candies, Holly N.Y. So I think my E.B. lives in N.Y. state.

I loved everything, especially...this:

I will decorate with it every year, just change out the candy which Trace has laid claim to.

-

How did you know I collect cookie cutters?

I promised my gr. son who was more interested in them than the candy, we would make cookies next week and decorate them like in the pic.

-

Most of the candy is gone now and the bunny/chick will go in the special basket that kiddie guests play with at my house.

Thank you whoever you are, I loved everything and I hope my person enjoys their box half as much as I did.

Wonderful Baskets! We have some sweet people around here!

I sent mine off today. Last minute Lora. I hope it arrives like I sent it. I cant wait for my person to get theirs. I have been adding stuff to it every day. I hope they like it.

So exciting! I keep trying to guess who sent who what. Fun!

Okay, as far as guessing i'm in trouble!

I went looking for people from or near sheboygan wi. Nothing! I went looking for someone from WI, only ONE and not near sheboygan and they have said in previous posts that their package was going to the southern states.

Some of you have gotten tricky by changing the "from" portion of profile. I am *thinking* equi-libriam, even though she is from "somewhere", the date that she mailed her bunny box, would have seen it arrive here today.

OF course, i could be wrong! LOL!

[ 03-13-2008, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: illinois racer ]

This is so cool to see what everyone is getting. Mine isn't here yet and my bunny didn't get theirs yet either so I am anxious(sp) to see it posted here.

Keep em posted everyone. Let the guessing ganes begin.

The tracking on the USPS site really is for the birds...I think my person should be getting thier package soon!

Great boxes everyone! I love seeing what everyone got!

IR!!! Nope tis not I!!! But I somehow I know who your person is living way up by the north pole!!! At elast that is what I consider Wisconsin! I don't live anywhere that far north I am more towards the middle.

Aww...no Bunny Box for me yet [Me Cry]

You guys put together the "Hoppiest" looking bunny boxes ever!

My person got their box!!!!

[Jump][Jump][Jump]

Jumps around like a crazy lady....

Now where are the pics?!! [Crazy]

I sent mine off today before lunch. My bunny should get their box in a few days!!

Now I only want to know one thing

where's MY bunny box?????? [Wink]

I HATE living vicariously thru others! I keep checking for it. I run to the door everytime I think I hear a knock, even tho I know it's early!

Okay since my package came from IL..I'm going to guess the obvious and say illinois racer? Am I right?? ( I never am ). haha.

Okay..I had to take pictures on my stupid cell phone because I don't have a camera. And my pc is being a butt, so I've only got one uploaded. lol.

Cow Peeps. How cool??

-

[ 03-13-2008, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: SkipJacksLady ]