Sign in to follow this  
Tazzin

The Official Easter Exchange package thread!!!

quote:

Originally posted by SkipJacksLady:

Okay..I had to take pictures on my stupid cell phone because I don't have a camera. And my pc is being a butt, so I've only got one uploaded. lol.

Cow Peeps. How cool??

-

Those are so darn cute!

hmmmm so my box had to go out. so thats means its on its way [Jump] i STTTILLLLLL WWWWAAAIIITTTTIIINNNGG! [Razz]

BTW i think my mail mail thinks i have a crush on him!

I got my box today! I still haven't fully unpacked it because I don't know how my cats are about easter grass yet and don't want it to get on the floor and them eat it, so I've only rifled through.

But I got a 1/2 pound solid milk chocolate bunny, a chocolate cross, a box of peeps, a little M&M thing filled with mini M&Ms, some caramel filled chocolate bunnies, a box of Cadbury Creme Eggs, some jelly beans, some Robin's eggs, a little bunny figurine, and a cross stitch she made. There was also assorted chocolate filler goodies (Reese's cups, chocolate eggs, etc.). There may have been something else that I'm forgetting.

I'll get pics tomorrow because I'm really feeling too lazy tonight [Razz]

Thank you very much Daphne [big Grin] It's a great box [Cool]

I sent my box out Yesterday (nara, I sent you a pm). My person should have it NO LATER than monday (so I as told [Roll Eyes] ).

I am going out of town and wont be back until monday or tues, so I hope my person likes it.

I had my box so nice, neat, organized and CUTE. Took it to the post office and the FIRST thing the darn lady did was turn it on it's side!! [bang Head] Not once, not twice, but THREE times!! [Mad] HELLO!! I knew I should have put bubble wrap or something on top. So, so my Person, sorry that your box will be a mess.

(Who was I kidding that it would get there the way I organized it or ever close!! [Roll Eyes] )

Oh, and btw, the boxes this year are looking GREAT!! Good job everyone!! [big Grin]

Mine is going out by 2 day air tomorrow! I can only get some of the items on the weekend b/c of our location! (Where's that pouting emoticon?)

Skip...you are correct! It was me.

I'm glad you like the box. I had to pack it twice because the kids(and i) ate the first batch! LOL [Eek!]

I LOVED the windchime, i think i will be getting one for myself. [Wink]

Edited to add pictures.

WooHoo! I got my package yesterday in the mail. No one told me it was there tho. I guess my youngest daughter thought it was from the tack trade so didn't say anything. I just happened to see a box sitting to the side when I was going out to feed the horses. I picked it up and carried it out with me and opened it there. I just took a guick peek and then got the horses fed so I could take it in and see what I got.

I did take pictures of everything but since they are on my daughter's camera, I have to wait for her to download them and send them to me. So for now, I will describe everything.

When I opened it, there was pretty blue grass on top.

-

I took it out and saw all kinds of goodies. I opened the card first. It was so cute. When I opened it to read it, it sang "Here comes Peter Cottontail".

-

Next I took out a bunny holding a basket. It's really neat. It looks like it is made from straw. After that I took out something called Little Sprouts. It's egg shaped, has a face on it, has jelly beans in it and you grow grass. Kind of like Kitty Grass. It is so neat.

Then there was a note pad and a package of lip balm called Natures Lipcare. That will definitely get used. I got thru alot of lip balm. Next was a HUGE Hersheys Special Dark Choc. bar. Yum!

After that I took out was a bag of Reece's peanut butter eggs and a big bag of Brach's jelly beans, 2 packages of Peep bunnies and some Lightning bug gummi worms.

-

-

I went back and looked at the posts to see if I could figure out who my Secret Easter Bunny was that lived in Ct. The only person I can come up with is LisaDL. If so, you did a most excellent job!

[ 03-14-2008, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: TxCowgirl57 ]

Got mine today! Dakota's Divine put her name right on the box! No guess work involved there! Thank you!

I took pictures but havent uploaded them yet. I got some Bunny Ears! Lots of candy and goodies and some really cute little birds that will decorate my plants! She even sent Gracie and Hailey a pony a spikey Ball! They will be tickled! All tucked in a pretty yellow basket than I can use to store junk in later!

Thanks Dakota's Divine!

Cant wait till my bunny gets theirs. She is a special bud and I tried to make it special for her.

Loranbama,

How did it look when it arrived? You said you liked chocolate....

Glad you liked it! [big Grin]

Well still waiting for mine to arrive [Frown] I know that my person has already received their's. I think that it would have arrived alright since I put seran wrap (sp?) around the basket to keep everything in place. Hopefully it all worked. I even came home early today in hopes that it will arrive. My mouth is drooling from seeing everyones packages and candy. Yum Yum. I can't wait to dig into mine.

Well I just checked the status of my bunny's package and all I got was it's on it's way. Don't know where or how close yet [Confused]

USPS needs to update their info EVERY NITE!!! like they say they do but they don't.

So to my bunny > it's on it's way!

I hope it get's there in one piece and all the chocolate don't melt. [Crazy]

Woohoo my person received their package!! I'm sooooo glad they liked it [Yay][Yay]

Still nothing for me [Me Cry] Maybe tomorrow [Wink]

I got mine! I got mine!

Lots and lots of candy, a cookbook thing from Wilmington college equestrian club...so im guessin my person goes to college there...and it came from ohio. There was a a carrot filled with bubbles...gonna have to play with my dogs with that, a little dancing chick that plays music...scared the crap outta me the first time, but it is so cute! a fuzzy pink bunny pen, a card, a diary, a purple duck. so much candy im not even going to try and name it all.But i absolutly love it, i had a bad day today and coming home to that put me in a much better mood!

-

the box i found

-

what i saw after i fought the tape off. I love bubble wrap, im gonna sit here and pop that all night!

-

a huge basket! it was heavy!

-

I didnt feel like taking the time to dig through it all, so i just dumped it out.

-

non candy items

-

CANDY! i think i gained 10 pounds just looking at it all! lol

-

and a close up of the peep...off to figure out who it was. thanks so much!!

alright...so who lives/goes to college in ohio? I cant figure this out. But omg the candy is soooo gooood...must not eat anymore. must not eat anymore. here goes my diet. lol. oh well.

Got mine! [Yay] Got mine! [Yay] Love it! Soooo much yummmy candy and every type of chocolate you could imagine.. [Eek!]

And four cute little ceramic eggs with faces that grass grows out of the top like hair..I think [ROTFL] They are called Nyokki sooo cute.

Thank you! Thank you! [Not Worthy] Loved everything in my bunny box oh yeah and the box itself was decorated with here comes Peter Cottontail..Did I already say I LOVED IT.

Okay it came from Coolidge, AZ off to snoop [Cool]

Took pics, but computer is down at home [Me Cry]

Should be back from computer guy by Mon. Will post Pics then, can't do it here at work.

Ok. Here are pictures of my basket! I loved everything! The basket was super cute, and so was the bunny cup, the little surpise bean egg, and the bubble gum chicken. And of course, candy is always great...there were lots of my favorites.

Here are the pictures:

-

-

-

Can I guess that my basket came from K-N-J?

Dakota's Divine- I have pictures and promise to post right after the barrel race tonight. It arrived beautifully although my bunny ears were wop sided! Gives them character! I loved it!

Belle- I know who! I know, I know! [smiley Wavey] Guess!