Sign in to follow this  
Tazzin

The Official Easter Exchange package thread!!!

Good baskets this year.

I however just found the card I was going to put in the box I sent on the 13th!!

Well I found what was left of it anyway. One of the dogs found it first.

It must have fallen onto the floor. And the dog thought it was for him! [Roll Eyes]

So my person will just have to guess I guess. [Confused]

How many here look at the goodies in other baskets and think "Gee, I should have thought of that" [Embarrassed]

But I see someone else sent that stuffed/animated chicken-thingy that dances and flaps its wings [ROTFL]

darn it, mail lady came and gave me 2 boxes, But not from my bunny. [Me Cry] they were 2 good trade boxes. So still waiting and getting slightly desperate for my bunny box to get here. [surrender]

I just checked up on the one i sent.. and its about half way there... hope my buddy likes it...

First time doing this sorta thing, so i had NO idea what to put in it... [Embarrassed] All the baskets look soo good.

Can't wait for mine to arrive... on pins and needles over here...

[big Grin]

still have no clue who sent mine...so any hints? my brother locked my dog in my room last night after he put y basket in there...so now i have a lot less candy to eat. dumb brother. [bang Head]

Well this stinks. My basket arrived today but the stupid mailman took it directly to the apartment office instead of checking to see if I was home or not. So now I have to wait till tomorrow to see what little goodies I got in there.

Tazz > Yep I do.

Seeing as how this is my first time doing this I really wasn't sure what to do but I think I did a good job.

I got to go see if the USPS is updated on where my bunnys package is.

can someone please just give me a hint as where my box is? is it close? please pretty please? [Razz]

i think half the fun is waiting for the box to show up! [smile]

okie dokie ...I'm gonna guess Bethany [Question] If not Bethany I will remain clueless [ROTFL] Reallly love my Bunny Box.

Ever who gets my Bunny Box it got mailed Thursday and trcker just said it is enroute. Hope you enjoy your goodies.

quote:

Originally posted by Belle_1:

okie dokie ...I'm gonna guess Bethany
[Question]
If not Bethany I will remain clueless
[ROTFL]
Reallly love my Bunny Box.

Ever who gets my Bunny Box it got mailed Thursday and trcker just said it is enroute. Hope you enjoy your goodies.

However did you guess? Hmm. I thought I had concealed my secret bunny identity better than that.

Ah well. [Wink]

Glad that you liked everthing. I had a blast shopping for you. [big Grin]

Well I got my package now I just have to figure out who it is from. All I know is that it came from PA. I really liked it especially the animal. My candy is almost gone.

What I got:

Horse stuffed animal that snores. Freaked my cat out (couldn't resist).

Various kinds of candy.

And a really pretty wired basket.

All in a very cute bunny easter bag.

Well I have mine narrowed down to 3 possibilities. You all sure do make it difficult to guess who sent what. Basically my only hint is that it came from PA and well that doesn't help too much.

[ 03-16-2008, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: nikki1 ]

Nuffin' here yet either... [Frown] Waiting patiently. [Wink]

My secret bunny's box has been delivered to her, actually was the middle of last week but I think she is exploring other areas these days. [Wink] I sent the one box, then forgot the card, so I sent that, then the other box should get there today. Don't mind me.... can't get it together lately. ha ha....

Off to wait and look for the mailman.

Santas_girl yes it was I. That was way to easy for you to figure out! LOL

Still nothing for me! Maybe something when I get home this evening??

OK...I'm back from a funfilled weekend!

Had a fantastic time with Farngirl & Magnumsgirl at Clinton Anderson's and I'm ready to try and figure out who my Secret Easter Bunny is.

I think she's from N.Y. state, but that's all I know. Or I think I know [Question]

Can anybody give me some hints?

Pretty please!

My box is due to arrive tomorrow, sorry it's not getting to you earlier, but I had a bad 2 wks. of dental problems and lots of pain...hint hint!

So I was delayed in getting to the UPS store.

I got mine on saturday and my bunny rocks. ill get pictures this evening with a little bit of the chocolate missing causse i couldnt help my self but i also got a green bucket, halter, lead and hoof pick along with a pink one and a pink brush i and a cute little duck and a cute little rabbit. pictures tonight i promise

And to my recepient you will have another package in the mail soon some of the stuff i ordered didnt get here in time.

yep mail came and went. STILL no bunny box. I think he got lost somewhere on the commute to little ole ohio. [Me Cry] guess i will wait to snag my mail lady tomm. Darn, won't be home, have to go get my hair down. FOR FREE! [Yay] (im a model for the salon i go to. Free hair color and cut.)

Well, the box i sent should be getting they're within a couple days.

Hope you like it, really had no idea what i was doing.

Still nothing as of yet from my bunny, BUT.. I haven't checked the mail today, so we'll see... [Embarrassed]

This is fun.. but the waiting is Killing me.. I WANT CANDY AND GOODIES...... lol.... Time to start stalking the mail lady... [big Grin]