Sign in to follow this  
MareKrazed

Mare Foaled, Now Colicing...They're Home!!! Update pg 17 & pics pg 3, 12 & 16

Oh no! praying she pulls through. Let us know how she's doing.

Sorry; I still have no update today. I'm going a bit crazy. I'm banking on no news means she is no worse. I'll update better when I know something.

I'm fine - as fine as one can be in this awful situation. Tyler is ok too. He is worried about Iana and wants to see the baby. He doesn't really get why I'm so upset and the whole death being permanent thing. He is only 5.

Thanks so much for the continued good thoughts and prayers!!! It means so much to me to know that everyone is pulling for Iana; and I know she has to be feeling all these good thoughts and prayers too!!

Ok, just got the update! It isn't bad. It's sort of hopeful. She is still not out of the woods by a long shot but......He said that she is still holding her own, a little more gut sounds today than even last night, her vitals are still good. Still no manure passing. He oiled her. Turned her out in a small paddock for a while and allowed her a few bites of grass. So, basically no big improvements and no back sliding. Baby is doing well....feisty as heck.

We'll take that right Mare.

Continued [Angel] for a complete recovery.

And lots of [Huggy] for you and Tyler.

Little news is good news. glad lana is holding her own,and baby doing good.

Lots more prayers [Angel][Angel]

and lots of [Huggy] for You and Tyler