Sign in to follow this  
MareKrazed

Mare Foaled, Now Colicing...They're Home!!! Update pg 17 & pics pg 3, 12 & 16

Yay! Glad to hear she gets to come home.

I love that picture of your son and the colt. That needs to be framed.

They are home!!!!!

All went well; baby loaded and rode and unloaded like he's been doing it all his life......oh, wait, he has!!

Iana was glad to be home with her herd all around her.

I can not say how much the prayers and good thoughts helped her; I don't know she would have made it otherwise. Thanks again to everyone, it meant the world to me. [Not Worthy]

The last pictures you posted are the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen! It brought a tear to my eye! I cannot wait until my own little monkey is that age! I am THRILLED to hear your mare is home! That is such great news! [Yay][Yay][Yay][Huggy]

quote:

Originally posted by MareKrazed:

They are home!!!!!

All went well; baby loaded and rode and unloaded like he's been doing it all his life......oh, wait, he has!!

That made me snort! [ROTFL]

I've been following this, and keeping your beautiful Mama in my thoughts and prayers.....so glad to see that they are HOME! [Yay]

I only have one crappy picture from last night. I took more and got a great one of him looking at me with his ears forward and Iana in the back ground.....but they are gone, just gone!!! I'll get some more tonight when I go out to turn them out for the hour turn out session she is allowed. Well, photobucket is being a butt so I'll have to post it later. Sorry.

Thanks again ya'll.....just for everything!!

Ok, here is the pic....remember it's pretty awful....

-

[ 05-21-2008, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: MareKrazed ]

I can't believe I MISSED this!! [bang Head] I am SO glad that they are home, and that Iana is back to normal. I am SO glad that you did not lose her. Thank GOD!

[Yay][Jump][Yay][Jump]

AND THIS...

quote:

Originally posted by MareKrazed:

was absolutely hilarious!! [ROTFL][ROTFL]