Sign in to follow this  
ArabianLver

White Elephant 3 Update!

Just got it today! I took the leather headstall (very nice...I love it!) red lead rope and 2 practical horseman magazines. I put in 2 quilt wraps, a western headstall w/ lots of silver, matching reins, an arab halter and a purple/gold lead rope, plus money for oz.

Alright, Heres the updated list of where the boxes are headed...

West Box

1.Wa *Done*

2.Wa *Should Have been recieved today*

3.Id

4.Id

5.Ks

6.Ks

7.Tx

8.Tx

9.Mo

10.Mo

11.Back To Me

12.Off to Oz

East Box

1.Mn *Done*

2.Mn *Done*

3.Wi *Done*

4.Ny *Just Recieved*

5.Pa

6.Va

7.Nc

8.Sc

9.In

10.Back to Me

11.Off to Oz

Awesome!

luvmyqhvigil, you'll have a pm with the next address in a few minutes!

Well - the box arrived here today. My kids are looking through it and deciding what to keep. Daughter and I have a jumping clinic tomorrow so I won't be able to make it to the PO till Monday. We'll add our stuff and it'll be on it's way [smiley Wavey]

Totally unacceptable that this was on the 4th page!!!

Anyways, I am very exicited only one more stop then me, yaaaay!

You gotta update us on what your kids decided to take out and what you put in OK??!!

[Wink]

Box is on its way [Jump][Jump]

My daughter chose a pony rope halter and my son chose a horse calendar [big Grin]

I added 2 girths, a couple of magazines, a set of fleece polos.

Box was sent priority and should reach ID Wed or Thursday!

quote:

Originally posted by ArabianLver:

Barrel Babe, actually your next. Then it'll be BIRD. So you should be looking for something! lol.

Sorry guys!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Then it's at my house right now! [Eek!] When I pulled out of the driveway this morning there was a box on my back step and I assumed it was for my husband because he gets deliveries from his work to our house all the time. I didn't go look at it and figured I'd pick it up when I got home tonight thinking it's his. I wasn't expecting to see the elephant box for another couple of weeks. So woooohooooo! Now I'm going home early today, I just can't wait!!! [Crazy]

lol now that is funny! No curiosity at all to what he might be getting? lol. Or even curious at the off chance that it might be for you? [Eek!]

lol anytime we get a box, even if I'm not waiting for one, I'll check and see what it is!

Can't wait to see what you pick out!

Sorry for the delay- box was shipped out, my internet just went haywire for a few days and couldnt let you guys know...in addition to what I already said, I put a few extra "goodies" in the box. It is PACKED full!

Wow! What a great Idea! A white elephant box! I should be visiting this site more often! Shame on me!!!!You all sound like you having a great time with this! This is a great way to clean out your tack room and boy does mine need cleaning!!!!!

It was for me! It was for me! Ha ha! My hubby looked in it this morning and looked at me funny like I had been e-bay shopping or something, he was like, what is all this?!

Alright, I took out a couple of horse mags, the black nylon pony halter, and the pair of leather split reins. I don't know what I'm going to put in it yet. I'll be too busy today to get to it, so I will get it in the mail on Monday for sure.

[big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Mary ellen:

Wow! What a great Idea! A white elephant box! I should be visiting this site more often! Shame on me!!!!You all sound like you having a great time with this! This is a great way to clean out your tack room and boy does mine need cleaning!!!!!

Hang around. This is the second round of goodies across the country. If there's enough interest, there may be a round 3! I especially enjoy this because all the leftover goodies end up here at the rescue, and we sure can make good use of it!

Alright BIRD, the Idaho box is off to you first thing Monday morning! I put in a pair of reins, a funky rubbery two sided bathing brush (brand new), a pair of silver snaffle bit earings (really cute, but my brother forgot that I don't have my ears pierced, so I've never been able to wear them, oops), and something to spice it up...a double deck of "cowboy" playing cards. Ya know,not the really nudie kind, but the hot hunky models posing as cowboys. My husband doesn't really appreciate them, so I'll pass them on to a better home. [big Grin]

Thanks for this great opportunity for me to participate ArabianLver, it was really fun! Can't wait for you to get your boxes Oz!!! [smiley Wavey]