Sign in to follow this  
ArabianLver

White Elephant 3 Update!

Hey there! The White elephant box is a box filled with horse tack & items that is being sent from person to person across the US. When someone recieves it, they choose a couple of things to keep from the box, and then add a few things of their own for someone else to find. In the end, the rest of the items will be sent off to Ozland and her Horse rescue.

In a way, everyone benefits from this! And its fun and exciting.

Hope that helps!

Ok with all the excitement around here I finally got my act together.....put in a new hoof pick, and some brushes. Also adding to the fund and it will be sent out in the a.m. [big Grin]

Wanted to let you know, I've pmed to find out where the boxes are right now.. Let you guys know what I find out! Jetdeck & BlueRose are the last stops before me. After I get them back they will go off to Oz!

Hi everyone wanted to let you know that I recieved the box and that it will go out Monday 7/10.

Sorry it has taken so long. I was at the family reunion catching up on family that I haven't seen in 30+ years [Eek!] Yikes I am telling my age again!!! [Crazy]

Talk you all soon.

I've still got one of them. Waiting on the other, which i'm guessing obviously isn't coming. Can anyone contact giddeyup? She hasn't been on in forever!

I was really hoping to send them off together.