Sign in to follow this  
Katie Schuur

Horse Trailer needed in Alabama

Anyone live in Alabama? I was hoping someone out there might be able to help me. I need to relocate my horse to another barn, and I was hoping to rent a bumper pull horse trailer for approximately 3-4 hours. If you have one for sale (cheap, possibly a fixer-upper) I would like to look into that as well.

Please reply if you are able to help, or have any suggestions. Thank you!

Where abouts in Alabama do you live? I know of two people that as of last year rented bumper pull horse trailers. I think it was $50 a day. The one I used was heavy, and made my truck drink a lot of gas, but it got the job done, and my horse moved. One was South of B'ham, and the other was in Pinson, or Jasper. I can look them up if they're in your area.

Hey there, and thank you so much for your replies. I need to move my horse from Centreville, AL (just a little east of Tuscaloosa) up north to Leeds, AL. We have a truck that is more than capable of pulling the trailer - it's just a matter of actually finding one to use. I'm very excited about the responses I've received on this thread so far. I considered paying a hauler to move him, but I just figure it would be cheaper to simply rent a trailer from someone. I know if I had a extra trailer just sittin around, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of letting it make a little money for me! [big Grin]