Sign in to follow this  
lailport

Barn Name for my buckskin

Hi y'all. I recently purchased this buckskin filly who came with the Missy. I don't really care for the name and we so call her buckie right now (which I don't care for either) Any barn name suggestions. I don't know her registered name, we are waiting on the papers. I think she is georgous though and only 3 years old. I can't wait to see what she looks like this summer! Thanks for your thoughtful suggestions.

-

Hmmm here's a few:

Lady

Fancy

Shylo

Autumn

Jazz

Cisco

Jetta

Razz

Duece (Spelling? [Question] )

Spirit (gotta love those buckskins LOL!)

Chevy

Desi

Diego

Zip

Maisey

Stormy

Cheyenne

Misty

Luv

Ace

Rain

Tauney

Ok...I think I'm done for now LOL! Gorgeous horse, I'm very jealous!

She looks like a Summer to me. I have never really liked that name for a horse, but her expression just portrays summer to me.....relaxation, sunshine, no worries.....what a pretty baby!

quote:

Originally posted by mrs:

Starbuck

MRS. . . I'm likin' "Starbuck"! Reminds me of one of my favorite Sci Fi shows, Battlestar Galactica. . . and seeing you started it. . . I will add some more. . .

Agathon

Helo

Adama

Six

Baltar

(HMMM. . . those all sound kinda like guy names. . . but who am I to talk! I named a female cat Barney, and my female dog is Arnie! HEHEHE)

quote:

Originally posted by PaintHorseKate81:

MRS. . . I'm likin' "Starbuck"! Reminds me of one of my favorite Sci Fi shows, Battlestar Galactica. . . and seeing you started it. . . I will add some more. . .

Agathon

Helo

Adama

Six

Baltar

(HMMM. . . those all sound kinda like guy names. . . but who am I to talk! I named a female cat Barney, and my female dog is Arnie! HEHEHE)

My husband, Dustin, is a fan too. Isn't Starbuck the one who was a man in one thing... then when they re-did it she was a woman? *thinking....*

Glad you guys like my names, I don't usually post on these things because I have trouble enough naming my own. I really tried on this one. I like Aspen the best... although even though no one has mentioned it... Perfect could be a LOT of fun.

Perfectly.... colored? Witchey? evil? ... you name it... whatever the mood is. LOL

She doesn't seem like a coffee name like I thought before.

What about Dahlia? Or Rose? I also like Renee or Penelope.

Don't have a whole lot of name suggestions as I'm having trouble naming my new buckskin gelding LOL. What about Cricket?? I've always liked that name for a mare. She is a pretty girl. Love them buckskins [smile]

What a great looking filly you have gotten. Buckskins are great horses.

How about:

Alexis Rose

Dancer

Rosie

Rockin Robbie

Shady Lady

Shadowfax

Shadows in the Mist

Shamara

Shanita

Shasta

Shasta Moon

Shawdow's Pride

SheDaisy

Sheena

Zelda's Delight

Zoie

Good luck on picking a name for her, you got lucky there!

~MH