Sign in to follow this  
scequest84

Critique my Yearling!

Little background: He is about 16 months old and exactly 14 hands at the withers right now. Not the best ground for him to be standing on in this pics but they will give you an idea. He has ocd in his left shoulder and will be receiving sugery at the end of August to hopefully become fully sound for next year. Anyways, he's dirty in these pics(except the last one he's fairly clean) but go for it! [smiley Wavey]

-

-

-

-

-

-

Little background: He is about 16 months old and exactly 14 hands at the withers right now. Not the best ground for him to be standing on in this pics but they will give you an idea. He has ocd in his left shoulder and will be receiving sugery at the end of August to hopefully become fully sound for next year. Anyways, he's dirty in these pics(except the last one he's fairly clean) but go for it! [smiley Wavey]

-

-

-

-

-

-

I think that he is very pretty...he's cowhocked just a little, which would mean, he could lope deep, and clean under himself...If his surgurey goes good, you should train him for western pleasure. Theres not that many grulla(i suppose thats the color) stallions in the ring showing pleasure. If he'd get a little taller, at least 15'1 you could breed him to Thoroughbred mares, and get some nice Hunter prospects.

I think that he is very pretty...he's cowhocked just a little, which would mean, he could lope deep, and clean under himself...If his surgurey goes good, you should train him for western pleasure. Theres not that many grulla(i suppose thats the color) stallions in the ring showing pleasure. If he'd get a little taller, at least 15'1 you could breed him to Thoroughbred mares, and get some nice Hunter prospects.

Oh- Yes he is. Hopefully he'll come out of that tho. And he's actually a blue roan. [smile] I'll post a pic where you can maybe see more of a blueish tent to him.

-

Oh- Yes he is. Hopefully he'll come out of that tho. And he's actually a blue roan. [smile] I'll post a pic where you can maybe see more of a blueish tent to him.

-