Sign in to follow this  
shaye

Lookin for texas rodeos..

I live in weatherford texas, about 30 miles east of fort worth or so. I am always lookin for a good rodeo to go and watch so I was wonderin if y'all could help me out a little! My friends and I usually go down to northside in the stockyards but we are gettin sick of going to that one. We went to the pioneer days in weatherford at the sherrif posse arena and really liked that one.

I live in weatherford texas, about 30 miles east of fort worth or so. I am always lookin for a good rodeo to go and watch so I was wonderin if y'all could help me out a little! My friends and I usually go down to northside in the stockyards but we are gettin sick of going to that one. We went to the pioneer days in weatherford at the sherrif posse arena and really liked that one.

I live in Hudson Oaks!!!!! Thats now a city, but it was considered Weatherford. I am Abby and I own a Paint Mare. Nice to meet you. As for rodeos I am not to sure, you can look around at Teskey's, Horseman's Supply...etc. and they might have some flyers, or ask the shop keepers, they always are nice and willing to help at those to I listed.

I live in Hudson Oaks!!!!! Thats now a city, but it was considered Weatherford. I am Abby and I own a Paint Mare. Nice to meet you. As for rodeos I am not to sure, you can look around at Teskey's, Horseman's Supply...etc. and they might have some flyers, or ask the shop keepers, they always are nice and willing to help at those to I listed.

Oh man! You just missed the Ranger Rodeo. I went and it was great....

I live out in Baird (around Abilene) and there is always the odd shoot-out or rodeo out in the other small towns around me. Check out the Abilene Expo Center... But its a bit of a drive to Abilene... but it might be worth it. I know there is a Paint Horse Show out there this saturday and sunday (Aug 6 and 7). Free admission! LOL That's always a plus! [Razz]

OOOO....I just love a good rodeo!

Oh man! You just missed the Ranger Rodeo. I went and it was great....

I live out in Baird (around Abilene) and there is always the odd shoot-out or rodeo out in the other small towns around me. Check out the Abilene Expo Center... But its a bit of a drive to Abilene... but it might be worth it. I know there is a Paint Horse Show out there this saturday and sunday (Aug 6 and 7). Free admission! LOL That's always a plus! [Razz]

OOOO....I just love a good rodeo!

well i live in round rock,that is near austin,texas well if you don't mind driving down for a rodeo i think there is going to be one in goerge town in september!!

well i live in round rock,that is near austin,texas well if you don't mind driving down for a rodeo i think there is going to be one in goerge town in september!!