Sign in to follow this  
DancingwithSlim

saddle pads....

Does anybody know of any web sites that sell a good quality high withered saddle pad? Right now i am just using a normal pad with a Najaho (sp) blanket on top of it. I would like to get somehting better. Please help!

Does anybody know of any web sites that sell a good quality high withered saddle pad? Right now i am just using a normal pad with a Najaho (sp) blanket on top of it. I would like to get somehting better. Please help!

Hello,

Does your horse have high Witheres?

My thoroughbred use to have the same problem.....I couldn't ride with a regular saddle pad I had to buy a special saddle pad for her because the saddle would actually ride on her witheres and that's not good.

Try www.Statelinetack.com or www.saddleshop.com

First I put on the breatheable non-slip saddle pad and then I put on the special saddle pad. That seems to work a whole lot better.

The Specail Saddle pad looks like it was to square bubblesup front on bith side to prevent the saddle setting on the horses witheres.

[Yay][Yay][Yay][Cool]

[ 08-09-2005, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: ILOVEHONEY2005 ]

Hello,

Does your horse have high Witheres?

My thoroughbred use to have the same problem.....I couldn't ride with a regular saddle pad I had to buy a special saddle pad for her because the saddle would actually ride on her witheres and that's not good.

Try www.Statelinetack.com or www.saddleshop.com

First I put on the breatheable non-slip saddle pad and then I put on the special saddle pad. That seems to work a whole lot better.

The Specail Saddle pad looks like it was to square bubblesup front on bith side to prevent the saddle setting on the horses witheres.

[Yay][Yay][Yay][Cool]

[ 08-09-2005, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: ILOVEHONEY2005 ]