Sign in to follow this  
ThatsHowIRoll

NEW Question...what color is he?? Pics of Daughter and Buddy

Here is a couple of pics of my daughter and her "buddy". His registered name is Smutty Dynamo. When she got him she asked "doesnt that mean dirty" so we call him Dirty Dynamo for fun.

We think he is very attractive. His color is very unusual. She gets teased all the time about how clean she keeps him. As long as she loves him, thats all that matters. We would like a confo critique ( an honest one, we know he's not perfect and we love him anyway!!)So if you can from these shots great , if not I will get better pics

soon!!!

-

-

What Color do you think he is?

[ 06-03-2008, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: ThatsHowIRoll ]

Yes, He does go back to Smutty Bill as well Dry Doc, Hancock, Poco, King. He is really more cow bred but he is very tall for all the cow breeding. 16HH (guessing never sticked him)

I think he is well put together and thye look good together.

I was wondering what kind of bit that is. I have never seen one like that. What disaplines does your daughter do with him?

Smutty Bill was from right here in Grand Island, Nebr. saw him many times...sweet dispo, willingness to work & natural cattle ability were his trade mark.

He won a World title in either heading or heeling...can't remember.

Fortunately....your horse got his height from other lines. Smutty was 14.2 on a good day WITH shoes ON. LOL

quote:

Originally posted by Itchysmom:

I think he is well put together and thye look good together.

I was wondering what kind of bit that is. I have never seen one like that. What disaplines does your daughter do with him?

This is a Martha Josey O ring. It has a mullen mouth piece and the noseband as well as some gag. He is well started in barrels but has not been pushed at all. She started cantering the pattern this year as he just turned 5. He has also been started in roping, heading to be exact. But again we are just going slow because he grew so tall so fast that he is just now starting to mature and fill out.

Thank You all for your nice comments. What color would you call him? I call him chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail. But many people have called him other colors...whats your thoughts?

I have one that is almost identical in color. He is a light chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail. His mane is almost white in the summertime and he has white hairs throughout his body. People mistaken him for a roan sometimes, lol.

He is gorgeous by the way! [smiley Wavey]