PaintHorseKate81

Posse Party. . . Part Deux

JOE! Your Black Hills ride looks like it would have been GREAT! It is gorgeous country up there. [Wink]

Mith, I'm glad you had a great time. Great pics too even if they WEREN'T from this trip. [Razz] I wish I had been at the beach with ya. I'm SUCH a beach bum. I could live there...in the sand. [Wink]

Well, I just got all the horses hosed off from all the mud and dirt they accumulated after being out in the storm last night. I was a MESS after. We have roping practice tonight and I wanted them to be clean. Of course NOW it's thundering and black out. Dang it! [bang Head]

Ok now for introductions...

My name is Jessica and I love in Northeast CO about an hour north of Denver. I have a 4 year old paint mare that is currently getting 30 days of training put on her by my trainer Deb. So far she is doing fantastic. Here are a few pics of Zoey!

-

-

-

-

This is the only pic I have of me riding her.

-

I also have a little hedgehog named Dozer...

-

And I just adopted a little dog from the humane society. Her name is Sadie.

-

-

My 2 girls. The older one is Dixie, she is a dun QH and will be in training for cross country and everything eventing as soon as Caly grows up. Caly is my husband's horse, but my daughter Ariel is moving in on him. Caly prefers Ariel over all of us lol. She was born looking like she'd be bay, but she's showing us otherwise. She looks to be brown or seal brown. With long legs and a big bootay. (she takes after her daddy). Anyways, pics of my four legged girls.

Dixie and Caly before Caly shed out.

-

-

-

-

Dixie YAY! HI! Yes, you need to reintroduce. We ALL did and WE need to see PICS of your PONIES! That baby of yours MUST be like...what, 5 yrs old by now?! [ROTFL] PICS PICS PICS! [Yay]

Ariel, my now 2 year old daughter.

Riding Dixie my mare.

-

Looking so innocent and hiding those horns behind her halo.

-

-

-

And my son Caleb who is 8 soon to be 9.

This is a picture of me and Caleb when he was 6.

-

Worn out after his team won the soccer game.

-

And Caleb bieng Caleb. [big Grin]

-

quote:

Originally posted by DixieDun:

OH! And I have lost 2 pant sizes in the last 2 months!! TWO!! I WILL fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes!!
[Yay][Jump][Yay]

We're gonna need proof of this. WHere are the pics of the new HOT MOMMA?! [Wink]

Well, I'll have to be brave to be in front of the camara, but I refuse to post it, lol. I would have to throw some poo in your barn for you to see it. But I don't have one just yet, lol. I'll have to put on my pants that I wore before I lost the weight. I'm too shy and embarrassed I let it get this far lol.

Dixie! Nice to hear from you. Your filly is looking even cuter... or are those the same pictures? lol Lloyd is a cutie to. I love Aussies. You lost weight, that's awesome! Pictures please. Lol.

I was gonna say something, now I've forgot. Ugh.

Hey folks!

Been a busy day at the store today. . . for me anyways. . . lots of office work, etc. . .

I'm heading home for the day though. . . and will get caught up when I get home. . . but I'm hoping y'all can help me in the next day or two.

We're having a "going away" party for my uncle and his family. . . after talking about moving to Minnesota for the last who knows HOW MANY YEARS. . . he's finally made that leap. . . they are leaving in a couple weeks.

WELL. . . we're having a party for them on Friday, and just this morning, my momma commissioned me to compile a couple music mix cd's with songs that relate to "travelling" and "leaving", etc. . . get my drift???

We've got our list started. . .

On the Road Again ~ Willie Nelson

Fly me to the moon ~ Frank Sinatra

Come away with me ~ Norah Jones

Highway Man ~ Wilie Nelson, Waylon Jennings

Peace Train ~ Cat Stevens

Last Train to Clarksville ~ The Beatles

You get my drift??? We don't care WHAT musical genre. . . just the idea of "Leaving"

If y'all can think of some good ones for me, I'd appreciate it! I've got to have this done by Thursday night.

I need At LEAST 3 CD's worth. . . figure 15 songs per CD. . . so at least 45 songs. . . If I can work out a 4th CD I'll be thrilled . . . but we're just going to have them playing throughout the party. . .

PLEASE HELP ME!!! [big Grin]

Time of Your Life by GreenDay

Happy Trails by Roy Rogers

We'll Meet Again: Johnny Cash has a good version

So Long, Farwell Sound of Music soundtrack

Nananana hey hey hey, goodbye...not sure who sings that

Aint No Mountain High Enough Don't remember who sings this either

Bye Bye by Jodi Messina

Gasoline by Terri Clark

Speed by Montgomery Gentry

bye Bye Bye by Nsync! HA! [ROTFL]

N'Sync! I remember listening to them when I was 11. How come that seems so long ago. ROFL.

Anyways. Off to make cookies, eat the dough and come some... lol

Be back soon

Eastbound and Down - Jerry Reed

18 Wheels and a Dozen Roses

6 Days on the Road

Continental Trailways Blues - Steve Earle

White Line Fever - Boxcar Willie

Hank and the Hobo - BW

Life is a Highway - Chris Ledoux

Cadillac Cowboy - Chris Ledoux

Much Too Young - Garth Brooks

Rodeo or Mexico - Garth Brooks

Baby Please Don't Go - ACDC

Chrome - Trace Adkins

Settle for a Slowdown - Dierks Bentley

Rollin' - Limp Bizkit

And last but not least ...

Amarillo by Morning - George Strait.

Just wanted to pop in and say HI again!

Welcome to all the newbies (new to me at least) We've got some really great looking horses out there!! And the puppies are cute! And the kids are CUTE too!

Well I want to say hi to each of you but I'm sooooo tired.

Let's say I'm glad all the training stories are going well. Yay for training!

Kate, You got some good songs there.. I know I should know a few for you but my mind is drawing a blank. [Confused]

I'm going to bed now! Nighty Night!!! [smiley Wavey]

Hey hey! I KNEW I could count on y'all! I think that's nearly 2 CD's worth of music right there! Y'all are the BEST!

RT. . . your artwork is REALLY REALLY COOL! VERY SciFi. . .

That one looks like it's out of a Dr. Who episode or something! VERY COOL. I hope you win!

HEY! SmokenJoe is back in town!!! How ya doin Joe??? Love the pics from your ride in the Black Hills. . . Feel free to share many many many more! (You know we like 'em!)

*** Just a note. . . STILL lovin that saddle! Thanks a million Joe! [Huggy]

Dixie! OMG...Ariel is getting SO BIG! She's TWO already!?!?!? [shocked] SHEESH! Those little ones grow up fast! Lovin the pics of Caleb too!

TWO PANT SIZES! GIRL! You are my HERO! I'd like to lose two pant sizes in the next 2 months. . . then I might feel quasi-comfortable in a bathing suit when I hit the beach in September. WHat's you're secret girly??? (PM me the pics! I wanna see your diva-licious self!)

Caly is growing like a weed, eh??? She's going to be absolutely STUNNING when she's all growed up! I'm so glad you were able to update us on how things were going!!!

Alrighty folks. . . I've got a loooooong day tomorrow. . . and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get on. . .

I've gotta be up EARLY so I can hit my Chiropractic consultation at 8am and THEN head to work for an all-dayer(by choice. . . I've got stuff to get done, and could use the extra hours).

Thanks again for all the song ideas! They will DEFINATELY come in handy! Night Y'all! [smiley Wavey]

Ok, I took recent pictures of Caly. It was getting dark and with her dark coat, she blended right in. I will get pictures of me later and pm you two. [big Grin]

-

-

This is my mother and yes that is Ariel, my chunky monkey.

-

-

-

Hey Kate how you been? Glad the saddle is working for you! I put a lot of miles on its replacement and still not used to it. It fits Curly better, but not sure it fits me as well.

I am waiting for more pictures of our trail ride from our official photographer. I do have one of a buffalo walking right through the horse corrals. It did get them used to being around them, and on one of our rides we actually herded some young buffalo.

-

Morning all!

Dixie- WELCOME BACKE! We missed ya!

Same goes for you joe! Where ya been?

WELCOME ALL THE NEWBIES! I hope you stick around!

RT- I agree on the art. I've been into that stuff since I was knee high to a pollywog.

Liz- Did ya end up going roping? Hope you didn't get rained out!

We went swimming last night. Kota went swimming for the first time last night! It was only for a couple minutes, as the water was very warm, and the wind was cold. So she got a bit chilly. we got pictures, but... they are on a 35mm camera! Yes they still exist. so we won't be able to see them until we develope the film.

Well hope everyone is having a good day!

~Stars

Hey Stars, I have been busy with lots of things and just havent been on the computer much.

I was going to show my TWH mare in the Albert Lea show in June, but had her at a trainer and she came up lame. Kinda sucks paid $500 to have her show ready so I could sell her, now Im not sure what to do with her.

New thread...cool!

Just popping in to introduce myself again. I live in Maryland on my 22 acre farm. We run a small boarding facility (5 boarder horses right now) and own three horses of our own. Apologizing now that some of my images are large...PB is not cooperating with me today. I've tried to resize a few and it declared mutiny. Grrrrrrr...so sorry.

Seti (25yo Arab Mare)

-

Cheyenne (3yo QH/Belgian Cross)

-

Buddy (6yo QH Gelding)

-

We have cats too...10 barn cats..no pics of them on P-Bucket yet, but here's the house cats...

Diesel

-

Timbre

-

Billy

-

Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the new chat...

C4