Sign in to follow this  
Appaloosa05

New stable RPG

Ren appears at the barn at 4:30. She doesn't have much time before she has to go to school. She quickly tacks up Chaos and takes him to the jumping course before there is even a light in the sky. Her goal is the Olympics, her path is a long one. But for now she still has a week of high school so she is forced to get up at 4:00 every morning in order to feed Chaos and work him before heading to school. Chaos is used to the schedule and is very quiet and willing as she tacks him. They go to the ring, warm up, work on their coordination for a moment to get in touch, and then beginning taking the jumps. She has been training Chaos since she got him (at thirteen) and he is beginning to jump over four feet. They still knock the jumps down often, especially in the show ring, but they're doing better. Once done she cools him down, untacks him, and feeds him. She mucks his stall before rushing to school.

Caleb arrives at 8:00. He is out of school and doesn't need to get up at 4:00. His schedule is simple. He works Sky, feeds him, mucks his stall, and then goes to the lounge for a little while.

Jessica steps out of her Durango and walks up to Rebecca. "You're Rebecca? I'm Jessica. I'm going to board my horses here... I could use a little help getting my horses into their stalls..." Jessica opens the tailgate of her horse trailer.

Human name: Christina Cooper

Race: White

Background: Has owned the barn for 10 years, taught Rebecca how to ride.

Description: 5' 6", 130 lbs, with blonde, long, waist length hair.

BIC: Christina walked out of the barn office to greet the new boarders. "Hi, I'm Christina, but you can call me Chris, I'm the owner of the barn. I see you have already met Rebecca, the barn manager."

After assisting Jessica with putting her horses in thier stalls, Rebecca went to get Cowboy from the field. She groomed him and tacked him up in his English saddle. Taking him out to the ring, she tightened her girth and mounted up. She stood in the stirrups, checking the length, then settled in the saddle and squeezed Cowboy into a walk. While warming Cowboy up, Rebecca practiced her two-point position. She dropped her stirrups and pushed her heels down and rested her hands on Cowboys nevck, making sure to keep her shoulders stretched up and her back arched. After Cowboy was warmed up, she took her stirrups again and asked Cowboy to trot. She posted to the rythm of his trot a few times aroung the ring then dropped her stirrups and slowed him to a sitting trot, bending him around her leg...

..."Good boy Cowboy," Rebecca praised her horse; *he is being really good today, she thought.* Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, Rebecca noticed Hope bucking in the pasture. Cowboy skittered sideways as he saw Hope too. Rebecca quickly picked up her stirrups again and asked Cowboy to slow down to a walk. He obeyed, but pranced and pulled against the bit. Rebecca stroked his neck with her hand. "Easy boy, it's ok," Rebecca soothed Cowboy. "Your fine," Rebecca spoke again. Once she was sure Cowboy had settled, Rebecca asked for a trot again. Cowboy trotted out but eyed Hope suspiciously as they passed her. Rebecca patted his neck again and then worked on figure eights a little while at the trot and canter before she walked him out. By the time she had untacked Cowboy and put him in the pasture agian, a few of her students had started to arrive for thier lesson. She told them which horses they would be riding and supervised them as they tacked up the lesson horses...

Name: Coralie Wright

Race: Caucasion(White)

Height: 5' 6"

Description: medium length, medium brown hair, dirty blonde highlights, hazel eyes, olive complexion, thin, wears light olive, almost tan colored riding breeches w/ feild boots and polo shirt

Sport: Hunters, Jumpers, English Eq. & Pleasure, Hunter Under Saddle, Dressage

Personality: neutral, is used to pleasing everyone else, but only two know her heart(her horses) she graduated from high school at 16

Other: 03' silver F-350 crew cab, 03' white gooseneck 4h trailer, 03' White BMW Mini(luv my minis)

Horses

Name: Dance l?Italie(L'vie)

Breed: Thoroughbred

Height: 15.3 hh

Color: light bay w/ left fore white half pastern and stripe

Discipline: Hunter, Hunter Under Saddle, English Pleasure

Personality: Affectionate, the perfect hunter horse and more

p><p> Coralie arrives at the stables and searches for Christina before finding her, she smiles "Hi I

Christina shakes Coralie's hand; "you can put your horses in the stalls across from the tack room." She tells her. "But if you want them to stretch their legs first you can turn them out in one of the pastures."

[ 12-20-2002, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

She smiles again "I think I'm going to turn one of them out while I ride the other if that's alright, it was nice meeting you" she returns to the trailer and unloads Orie first, tying him to the side while she unloads L'vie, then unties Orie, walking them both into the barn but leaving L'vie in her stall, walking Orie to the turn out. She watches him for a few minutes to make sure hes okay. He gallops to the other end and calls out to everyone listening, she laughs, spinning on her heel and getting L'vie back out, tacking her up and walking her out to an empty arena, she mounts her and warms her up.

Name : Destiny Waters

Apperance : Tall and skinny , 5'7'' , brown hair to her waist , brown eyes , she is half cherokee and half blackfoot ( both war tribes ) , very tan , always wears TIGHT low rise cruel girls and a tight low cut tank top VERY pretty.

Personality : Shy , very quiet , very polite , very sweet , but doesn't take crap off anybody but doesn't make the first hit .

Interests : Horses , hot cowboys , and fast loud big trucks .

Other : Drives a Candy Apple red 97 Chevy with monster pipes and a terio system in it that is out of this world . Her trailor is a 02 Hart 4 horse slant with a weekend package ( bunk beds a queen sized bed , kithcen , bathroom , and a table that turns into a bed and a cowboy shower ) . Hauls with her dad's 03 Hunter green Ford f350 powerstroke 4 door with chrome all over .

Sports : Barrelracing , polebending , team roping , break away roping , and goat tying .

Horses

Name : Rebel revenge

barn name : Rev

Breed : Unknown mostly mustang

Color : Blue Roan

Sports : Breakayway roping and Barrelracing

Personality : Very mean , rears up , bucks , only Destiny can ride him . She trained him but she is still working out some kinks . He has a lot of sprit and Destiny doesn't wanna break it .

Name : Dixie Stinger

Barn Name : Stinger

Breed : Full blood Mustang

Color : Blue Roan

Sports : Pole bending , and Goat tyling

Personality : Very gentle , has manners and uses them all the time . has spirit and shows it but is very caring . You could put a 5 month old baby on him and he wouldn't care . gets business done when the time comes

Name : Wrangler Princess

Barn name : Princess

Breed : Quarter Horse

Color : Midnight Black

Sports : Teamroping , barrelracing , and started on poles

Personality : Never the same . Most of the time very mannerly , very sweet , has a temper sometimes . always does what she is told .

Winter gets out of her ford and checks on the horses and walks into the barn and knocks on the office door . She waits for an answer and looks around . She notices a hot guy practcing roping with out a calf .

Tara walks to the tack room and gathers some lunging equipment she then heads to Rebecca..."Would it be ok if i lunged Dust in the way back field?" .....

Jessica walks up to Rebecca. "Would it be possible to for you find somebody who could give Boromir and Classified a little bit of a work out? I have to go pick up my brother and his horse..." Jessica reaches into her wallet. "And I would like to pay Boromir and Classified's board fee... All I have on me right now for that is this." Jessica hands Rebecca 5 100 dollar bills.

Coralie finishes L'vie's workout and cools her out by walking her around the ranch, once completed she untacks and puts away, returning to Orie whom is obviously keeping himself occupied "Orie Orie Oreo!" He perks his head up and comes trotting gracefully over to the gate where she is holding his halter. She retrieves him and walks him back to the barn, cross tying and grooming him, he notices the carrots in her back pocket and as she turns to put away a hoofpick he grabs one unnoticed, proctically 'inhaling' it she turns back around, noticing something off she reaches to check her pocket "hey! Orie!" He nudges her eagerly asking for another "you sneaky bugger" she pats him laughing.

Rebecca takes the money from Jessica, "Thank you, and I think I can find the time to work Boromir and Classified" she responds to Jessica's question. Then she turns to Tara; "Yeah, you can lunge Dust out in the field, I dont mind."

Meanwhile, Christina answers Destiny's knock at the office door and instructs her as to where she can put her horses.

After driving for about an hour and a half, Jessica pulls into the driveway of a small farm. She steps out of her car, and calls for her brother. "Sean!"

OOC: Pronounced "shawn"

BIC: A tall, strawberry-blonde guy steps out of a barn, leading 2 horses.

Tara hooks up Dust and leads him out back to the old trainging ring....careful not to make the new mare upset....

OOC:

Person name: Sean

Race: White

Description: 5' 10", skinny-ish, strawberry-blonde hair with brownish-red highlights, one peirced ear.

Riding experience: Riding since age 4, shows from age 10, training his own horses for 3 years.

OOC: Sean and Jessica's parents had a rule for their kids riding, showing, and training

http://photos.equine.com/horsepics/284173.jpg

Horse name: Phoenix

Height: 14 hands

Breed: Quarter Horse/Mustang

Temperament: Strong, all aroung nice guy personality.

Training level/discipline: Cross-country competing.

http://photos.equine.com/horsepics/474967.jpg

Horse name: Dakota

Height: 14 hands

Breed: Paint

Temperament: Acts stupid, but is exrtemely smart, kind of smart-alecky, he lets you know when you've been had.

Training level/discipline: Barrel racer, pretty good too.

BIC: Sean leads his horses up to the trailer. Jessica looks at him, her eyes opened wide. "Where did you get him?!" Jessica points to the buckskin. "I got him as a gift, from Uncle Steve." Jessica looks at her brother, shakes her head, and opens the trailer door. She leads the paint in, and Sean leads the buckskin in. They get in the Durango, and they take the long drive back to Foxfield Farm.

She flips her long brown hair and smiles and says " Thanks . " and walks out . SHe unloads Rev and Princess nd ties them up and then she unloads Stinger and ties him up . Since Stinger is the feistiest she puts him in his stall first . Then she goes and gets Rev and puts him in the stall 1 down from Stinger since they kind of fight with eachother. Then she runs back out and gets Princess and says " Thanks for being such a paitent little girl . " and pats her on the nose and Princess nuzzels her . She puts her inbetween the 2 stallions and says " Now you keep them in line for me . " She walks back out to the trailor to get her saddles . She gets her barrelracing champion saddle and her roping champion saddle and puts them in her take locker and getws her heavy tack box and almost drops it coming into the barn.

Rebecca walked over to Christina, "wow, there are alot of new boarders." She commented. "Yeah, I guess the word is getting out" Christina replied. "Do you have anything that you need me to do?" Rebecca asked Christina. "No, not right now, but thanks for offering."

Rebecca decided to walk out to the field to visit Hope. As she neared the field, she called out to the mare, "hey girl." The mare pricked her ears at the sound of Rebecca's voice. Rebecca walked to the gate and let herself in the field, watching the mare. Then she started walking toward her. Hope watched her suspiciously, and Rebecca stopped again. As soon as Hope relaxed again, Rebecca walked closer, talking to her softly and assuring her that she wouldn't hurt her. Hope moved her ears and listened to Rebecca's voice but didn't walk away. Rebecca walked up to the mare and slowly lifted her hand to let Hope sniff her. The mare sniffed Rebecca's hand and flared her nostrils, then blew into Rebecca's palm. Rebecca was pleased with how Hope seemed to be accepting her and she placed a gentle hand on Hope's neck. The mare threw her head up and rolled her eyes, then, realizing that Rebecca didn't mean her any harm, relaxed again. Rebecca dropped her hand to her side, deciding that she had better quit while she was ahead. She sat down in the grass and watched the mare as she started to graze again.

After spending some time in Hope's field, Rebecca left and went to see Cowboy. She stopped at the barn first for a treat, and grabbed his lead rope and bridle. She walked out to the field and called his name. She was pleasantly surprised when Cowboy came trotting from the far end of the field, ears pricked and mane and tail flowing. Usually Rebecca would have had to walk out to get him. "Good boy," Rebecca praised the horse and fed him the treat. Then she bridled him and pulled herself up onto his bare back. Rebecca walked him around the field a bit, then asked Cowboy to trot. The gelding picked up a trot. Rebecca decided to ride around the farm for awhile and cantered Cowboy to the gate. She dismounted to undo the gate, then, after refastening it, she mounted back up and started to ride towards the ring...

[ 12-24-2002, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Tara brings Dust back and heads to watch Rebecca on Cowboy.."You two are right for each other.." she smiles at Rebecca from the gate....

"Thanks," Rebecca replied, "that's how I feel too, I am so glad I was able to buy him." Rebecca rode alongside Tara as Tara walked back to the barn, talking about horses as they went. After talking to Tara for a while Rebecca headed towards the ring again. Reaching the ring, she went through the gate and closed the gate behind her. She asked Cowboy to trot and then canter. Rebecca grabbed mane and held on, loving the experience of riding her horse...

[ 12-25-2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Sean and Jessica pull in the driveway, and Sean hops out to get his horses out of the trailer. He hands some money to Jessica, and starts to take Dakota out. "That's for board," he tells Jessica. She goes to take the money to Rebecca or Crystal. Sean is having trouble. Both Phoenix and Dakota want to get out at the same time. Phoenix somehow gets his rope untied, and backs out. "Hey!" Sean notices Rebacca riding Cowboy. "Could I get a little help here??!!" He shouts to her. Sean grabs Phoenix's halter rope as he backs into Dakota. Dakota rears up in fright, and startles Phoenix, who also rears up. Sean tries his hardest to keep the frightened horses from hurting themselves, or him, without letting either of them go.