Sign in to follow this  
Appaloosa05

New stable RPG

Destiny comes back to the barn in some REALLY tight faded Low rise Cruel Girls jeans and a tight red sweater. With her long brown hair is down and the layers are all curled under (she looks very pretty). She is also wearing her grand champion barrelracing belt buckle. She walks over and see that Princess is still out and she turns to Rev and Stinger and says " How do I look boys ?" they both ***** their ears forward and nodd up and down and nicker she pets them.Just then jeff comes in wearing tight wranglers and a black button up pbr shirt and a black felt hat. He does PBR , but she doesn't know that yet. He stops and checks her out**man she is HOT** then he walks up behind her and says " I guess you're crazy to also beatiful." she jumps and Stinger pins his ears back ( he doesn't like guys) . She turns around and kind of play punches him and says " You scared the crap out of me. You look nice." " Thanks you clean up pretty good yourself. " jeff says and she blushes.

" I am not ready to go yet. i need to wait until one of my friends get back from riding my horse Princess. " She says smiling " is that ok ? "

" Yea that's fine. What an original name." Jeff says laughing.

" It fits her." Destiny says smiling and waterng rev and Stinger.

Sean went to the lounge, to find a phone and a phone book to call for pizza. Jessica took Phoenix and Boromir to the barn. "Hey!" She greeted Jeff and Destiny while putting the horses in their stalls. "You guys look nice. Heading out?"

"Yea there is this perfect little spot by the lake and I thought we would go eat there." Jeff says extneding his hand and taking off his hat.

" It should be fun. This is Jeff , he helped me with Rev when he fire department came. This is Jessica. Oh Jess , do you know when Tara is gonna be back with Princess ? " Destiny said to Jessica.**man he is a gentleman***

Tara comes back in.."Sorry I was so late!" she said putting Princess in and untacking her...."i'll take care of her...go on.." she said shutting the stall door....

Rebecca led Cowboy to a stall and untacked him. She decided not to put him out in the field since he had had plenty of exercise that day. "Hey Sean, can you get a plain cheese pizza?" She called to Sean, "The pepperoni ones are always too greasy." Rebecca groomed Cowboy and then fed him two flakes of hay and a half scoop of sweet feed, and watched the horse chow down. "You're such a pig Cowboy, she joked." Rebecca checked Cowboy's water, and seeing that it was dirty, dumped it down the wash stall drain and gave him fresh water. Rebecca was glad that Cowboy's stall was clean since he had been out in the field lately.

Jessica shook Jeff's hand. "Nice to meet you Jeff. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go buy some sodas and chips, you know, party stuff. Sean's ordering pizza. Hey, if you get back before everything's gone, feel free to jump in."

Sean called to Rebecca. "I'll get 3 cheese, 1 pepperoni, 1 with sausage, and 1 with onions and jalapenos..." He grinned. "The one with jalapenos is for me and Jessica."

" Ok thanks but we realy should be going to. We probably won't be hungry when we get back. " Jeff said putting his cowboy hat back on.

" yea but I wanna know how Princesss acted first , then we can go." Destiny said smiling at him.

"She was aboslutley great! She has the best jump-I took her over a little one like three times but yet she's still fresh-she's also a good trail horse! Now you better go or he might leave with out ya!" she says shutting the stall door and puts the saddle and bridle away and comes back to groom....

"Yuck, jalapenos," Rebecca said to Sean, "but if you and Jessica like them, that's fine with me." Rebecca got a broom from the tack room and swept the barn aisle outside Cowboy's stall. Then Rebecca grabbed a carrot from the refrigerator in the lounge and went back to Cowboy's stall to give him the treat.

Sean greeted the pizza guy at the door to the lounge and paid for the pizzas. Jessica walked up carrying a couple bags, with paper plates and cups, and sodas and chips and pretzels. They both went in, and began setting things up.

Rebecca started to help them set up. "Do you want me to give you guys some money to help cover the cost of the food?" Rebecca asked Sean and Jessica as she started to reach for her wallet...

tara walks in.."Hey goodnight thought I get started for home mom's on business so I'll figure out somehting to do!" she says and smiles sliding into her jacket...

" Ok , well thanks. Ok I'm ready to go Jeff. Thanks. Bye! " Destiny says to Tara.

" Ok , let's go." Jeff says " It was nice meeting yall. Ok Destiny do you wanna take my truck?"

" Yea I would like to see what it looks like. "

" OK " They walk out and there is a really junky truck and he says" This is it."

Her face was like 'OH MY GOD ! PLEASE NO!!'

Then he saw her face and said " I happen to like it."

" I don't think we're looking at the same truck."

" No We ain't this is my truck ." He says pointing to the truck behind it. It is a bright blue ford f350 that has a huge lift on it and monster pies and a rebel flag painted on it with a bullrider in it on the tailgate.

OOC: Sorry for my leave of absence...Internets went down....sorry guys. I'm back

IC: *crystal leaned against the fence, watching Hope, she slipped into the pasture and started slowly walking towards Hope, the filla raises her head and perks her ears, crystal stops, she starts taking one step at a time till she is at the fillas neck, she lets the filla smell her before laying a gentle hand on her neck, since rebecca had done the same eariler, the filla was used to it, she sliped her hand down and gently grasped the halter, the filla tossed her head but quickly calmed down as crystal talked softly to her and began to lead her about....*

OOC:Before Tara leaves:

BIC:"You know Tara," Rebecca says to her student, "Why don't you stay for some pizza since your mom isn't home. We have plenty, unless Jessica and Sean are planning on eating two pizzas each," she added laughing.

[ 01-10-2003, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Jeff walks to his truck on the passenger side and opens te door and says " get in my lady , your chariot awaits you."

Destiny giggles and says " Thankyou my lord." **man this is a fine truck!***

Jeff closes the door and runs around and gets in and then cranks it and it has monster pipes.

"WOW! Cool pipes!! I LOVE trucks with pipes!!" Destiny says and giggles.

Jeff leans over and says " Well I like cowgirls that like my truck. Is it to early for a kiss"

" Well I definetly like your truck. I don't know , is it ?" Destiny replies and leans over.

" I don't think so." Jeff leans over and they kiss no tonuge just a gentleman kiss.

Then they get going and he gets on the interstate.

*She lets the mare go and gives her a gentle pat* "Thats good for today girl...I'll get you some treats tommorow." *she starts to walk off, the mare butts her in the back and runs off, Crystal laughs and chases after her, she corners the filla and gently touches her shoulder, taking off, the filla takes off after her, playing tag!*

Destiny smells food and says " I smell ,green beans , beef tips and rice , and and Cornbread."

" That's the most of it. Man , how do you smell all of that and know what it is?" Jeff says in astonishment.

"Well going to grandma's house after church as many Sundays as Ihave then you would be able to to. Those are my favorites. What else you got in there?"

" Oh a country girl. Um blackberry cobbler , and some corn."

" Yummy."

They get off the interstate and got off onto serveral little dirt roads. They stopped on a little cliff thing and below it was a river. "This is very pretty. DO you own it?"

" Yes I do. I'm glad you like it." Jeff answers and gets the stuff out of the truck and puts it on the ground.

OOC: Sorry, guys, my mouse died, [Cry] and my dad finally went out and got a new one tonight.

BIC: Sean looked over at Rebecca. "You don't have to worry about paying for anything, Rebecca," He grinned. "You can buy next time." Jessica started sliding slices of pizza onto the paper plates. "Anybody feel like a movie? I got a few..." She held out her selections. They were the Warner Bros. version of Black Beauty, The Black Stallion, The Black Stallion Returns, National Velvet, The Horse Whisperer, Spirit, The Man From Snowy River, and Return to Snowy River. She shrugged. "I happen to like a lot of movies..." She put them on the table. "Personally, I'd rather watch Black Beauty..." She stuck her tounge out a little. "Sean Bean is one of my favorite actors, and he's really cute, AND he plays Farmer Gray..."

"Black Beauty is fine with me," Rebecca replied, "it's been awhile since I've seen it. Besides, any horse movie works for me." She said as she grabbed a slice of cheese pizza, quickly said grace, and took a bit. She set her pizza down and opened a can of Root Beer, pouring it into a cup with ice.

Grabbing a slice of piza for herself Tara walks towards the door..'I'll be right back!' she says and walking to Hope's pasture she watches Crystal and gobbles some pizza..'Hey Crystal..pizza's here..' she says in order not to scare Hope at all........

Jeff put a blanket on the ground and then set out all the stuff for it. " I'm ready to eat when you are."

" Good I'm starving. Working with horses can realy give you an appitite." Destiny replies

" Well I hope you like it , I cooked it myself."

" I'm sure it will be good." Destiny says blushing.

They eat and then watch th beautiful sunset. Then they kiss and Destiny says " Well where are we gonna go now?"

" Wherever you want to."

" OHH!! We could go on a midnight trailride.Princess would love that!!"

" What horse would I ride? "

" Rev. he ain't always that crazy , it's just he got scared."

"Ok , but if he tries anything he might not get rid of me that easy. I ride bulls."

" Really that's cool. Where do you ride?"

" In PBR."

" Really that's cool! I love PBR , but I haven't watched it in a long time because it hurt my brother really bad and almost killed him. I haven't watched it since I was 14. When do you ride next?"

" This Friday and Saturday. At Bossier City Louisiana. You wanna come? We get our own suite and all that."

" Sure that sounds really cool. I'd love to."

" Good. "

"Ok wellwe better get back o the barn before it gets to late or we decide to go somewhere else."

" Ok , let's pack up."

They pack all their stuff up and head out to the barn.

Jessica listened attentively to Rebecca and Crystal's conversation. "Hey, Sean used to barrel-race." She nudged her brother in the side. "I'm sure we could talk him into helping out..." She raised an eyebrow at Crystal and winked.