Sign in to follow this  
PrancingPony

HS RPG

Bell Mountain High School

Monrovia, CA

Home of the Blues

Just normal high school kids in normal high school. [Razz] After class, the main hangout; (for most of us), is at The Crosswalk, a place where you can get pretty much anything to eat, chill on the beach, surf, whatever...you make stuff up!

Everyone's Schedule

English

Math

LUNCH

Science

Geography

History

Rules

-No PP/GM

-You can swear, but it's not my fault if the mods get you

-Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13. And no high school in the world has everyone paired off! So, in otherwords, I don't want to see something like: "She had had a crush on him since the first day," on every post!

-One class will not go longer than 3 pages. Even if I'm not on, someone can make the bell ring for next period, or dismissal. Lunch and after school can go however long you want.

-All characters must be between 14-17. And I don't want all 16 year olds

-Vary your characters personalities!

-Be creative: what you can do at the hangout, for example, isn't only the stuff that I wrote. Make up stuff.

-We've been going to school for 2 weeks already, but there can still be one or two new kids, I guess

-Have fun!!

My Character:

Name: Sam Shields

Grade: 9

Hair: Dirty blonde. Long-ish (is that a word?). Straight. Messy alot.

Eyes: Green

Skin: White

Appearance: Shorter than most guys. Slim/fit

Clothes: Black skater shoes. Baggy pants, or baggy shorts that go past his knees, baggy t-shirts sometimes layered. And sometimes a hat. One white cloth braclet on his left hand.

Persoanlity: It's only his first year and he's already known as a troublemaker. Smart. Funny. But he's a nice kid.

Picture (optional): None

[ 02-04-2004, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Silent Sam ]

Name: Amy Ryan

Grade: 10

Hair: Straight, light blond

Eyes: Hazel

Skin: Pale

Appearance: Really short twiggy

Clothes: Jeans and tees nothing special

Persoanlity: SHY!!!!!! Never talks, has been going to this school for 5 years, most people still don't know her name- each year they think she's new.

Amy gulped as she walked up to the school, 'Here's to another year of being invisible!' She thought to herself as she instinctivly hunched her shoulders and made her tiny frame even smaller.

Sam had his bag slung over one shoulder as he walked towards the school. He was wearing light blue/blue baggy jeans, his black skater shoes, and a baggy grey hooded sweat shirt. No hat. He looked around at the deserted school grounds and wondered if first period had already started. Skipping seemed like an OK idea...

[ 12-02-2004, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Flying Nickels ]

Amy walked into the school and stopped to put her bag into her locker and slammed it shut. As she turned away from it she noticed it hadn't shut all the way and she turned back and banged on it but it wouldnt shut. The part of her bag was stuck in the door, it was jammed she tried opening it but that didnt work either. So she kicked it angrily as hard as she could, naturally it didnt work.

I might have to ask questions, cause your schooling system is different to mine.

Name: Elildh McKire

Grade: 10

Hair: Dark brown natural ringlets which she occasionally straightens.

Eyes: Dark brown nearly black

Skin: pale

Appearance: About 5.2, slender build

Clothes: Jeans and different styles of tops, usually red cream or white, occcasionally black.

Personlity: Shy, but friendly once she relaxes Picture (optional): -

Name: David McKire

Grade: 12

Hair: Brown, cut quiet short.

Eyes: brown (lighter than Elildh's)

Skin: Tanned

Appearance: about 6ft. Athletic build

Clothes: I'll think about this...

Personlity: much more forward going than Elildh, likes to joke about and have lots of friends.

Picture (optional):None

[ 02-05-2004, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Scotlands_Gemster ]

Name: Zachery "Zach" Thomas

Grade: 10th

Hair: longish, dirty blonde, curly and sort of wild

Eyes: greenish-brown

Skin: sort of tanned

Appearance: sort of dorky, but in a cute way/stocky build, but not fat, 5'7"

Clothes: jeans and t-shirts, nothing namebrand

"Can I give you a hand with that?" Zach asks, walking up to Amy.

[ 02-04-2004, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Sam jerked his head around as he heard a loud banging from inside. He saw Amy kicking the crap outta her locker.

OOC 1: According to my dictionary, 'crap' isn't a swear word!

OOC 2: No problem Gemster, ask away!

Elildh and David walked into school together. David turned and walked away, from Elildh without a backwards glance. Elildh sighed and walked to her locker. She opened it and began sorting through her stuff.

David went to his locker quickly dumped his stuff, and went back outside, looking for someone to talk to.

OOC: Hey Scotland, just so you know Elildh would most likely be in 10th or 11th grade and David would probably be in 11th or 12th.

12th is the last year of school before college.

[ 02-04-2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

-

Name: Christa Moore

Grade: 12

Hair: Black. It's rather messy, and about stomach length when let down.

Eyes: Hazel Blue/Green eyes.

Skin: White, if anything, pale.

Appearance: She's about 5'6, a bit on the short side. She is slim and fit. She has her eyebrow pierced.

Clothes: She has a pair of black lace up boots, and a pair of black DCs. She usually has on a corset over some sort of a shirt, and some baggy or ripped jeans. She loves chain, buckles, pins, etc. Whatever she can find to decorate her clothing, it's on there.

Persoanlity: She's pretty nice, but can be rude at times. She's notoriously well known, as a troublemaker and a loudmouth. She's a bit of a slacker and a procrastinator, but is generally a good student.

[ 02-04-2004, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: xfall from grace ]

ooooh, Highschool!

Name: Kaia Moore

Grade: Freshman (9)

Hair: shortish, black, usually has red or green streaks

Eyes: The most vivid, bright green

Skin: Very Pale

Appearance: About 5'5, very punkish

Clothes: Loose, baggy jeans with random straps hanging off of them, and usually tight spaghetti strap tank tops

Personality: She honestly doesen't care what people think. She likes to make trouble, and hates school

Kaia quickly spins the dial on her locker, slipping the door open. Awe, crap. What was first period again? Oh yeah. English. Like I'm really going to waste my time she thinks and slips into the bathroom to hide until the tardy bell rings so she can skate to The Crosswalk

Name: Ryan Williams

Grade: junior

Hair: lt brown

Eyes: dk brown

Skin: Tanned

Appearance: 6'2 athletic build, mucular

Clothes: jeans with school spirit wear (t-shirts/long sleeved shirts)

Personlity: class clown, he can be loud, but isn't over the top. nice guy-comes off as weird or crazy when you first see him. He's into almost every sport and school plays, so when he's not wearing school shirts, than he can be found in a suit and tie (our basketball players do that on game day. Football players wear jerseys on game day)

plays guitar, and quotes various comics and movies

[ 02-04-2004, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: ..Tj.. ]

Christa walked into school, heading to her locker with a sigh. "Another boring day.." She muttered, more to herself than anyone else, and she opened her locker, her fingers moving the dial with expert ease. She quickly stuffed her blue shoulder backpack into the small compartment, before grabbing what she would need for the first part of the day. She rummaged through her backpack, mentally noting what to pick up and what to leave. English binder... She picked up the red binder, and a thick literature book. She then pulled out a blue math binder, a spiral notebook, and a math textbook. She slammed her locker, and put her books under her arm as she walked to homeroom. A teacher walked by, and she hurriedly pulled her corset down so it didn't expose so much of her stomach. Her books thumped against the chains and straps on her pants as she walked into homeroom and took her usual seat at the back of the classroom.

Name: Arianna Paoli

Grade: 11 (Junior)

Hair: Light brown, longish, straight

Eyes: Dark brown

Skin: Tan

Appearance: Pretty tall, 5'9, always clean and very neat, but not nerdy. Great grades

Clothes: Wears whatever she wants, never quite fits in with a group.

Persoanlity: She doesen't really fit in with a group. She's not a nefrd, even though she's very organized and gets good grades. She's not a prep, but she almost seems the cheerleader type. She's not punk or goth. She's not skater, even though she does a lot of inline. She's not a surfer but she loves the beach. She's very musical, plays guitar and has a great singing voice.

Picture (optional): Coming Soon! Let me find da link.

Ari walks into the school, waving at everyone as she goes. She might not really fit into any clique, but she knows and likes just about everyone. She spins her locker open quickly and grabs her English binder, textbook, notebook, and color coded pencil bag before writing out her after scool activities on a mini- dry erase board on her locker wall.

*Bell Rings*

Sam decided to skip first. He went into class and waited for the teacher to mark him as present. He raised his hand "Can I go to the washroom?" he asked. The teacher nodded her head and handed him the attendence sheet to bring down as well. He left it in the office, and walked off the school grounds. He headed towards The Crosswalk...

ooc: ryan's going to quote comics and movies, i'll tell you what/ who it is

bic: Ryan checked into the office and got a pass to class before going to his locker. He grabbed his books. He then walked into class and slid into a seat in the back of the room.

Sam turned around and squinted down the street, but couldn't see anything because he was suddenly knocked off his balance and dragged into the bushes by Kaia. He grinned "It's not like we're gonna go sell drugs or something" he said snickering...

[ 02-04-2004, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Silent Sam ]

"I'll take that bet; I need money" Sam said sarcastically. He got up and slung his bag over one shoulder again. He had bits of leaves and branches stuck in his hair and messed it up to get them out...

Kaia laughs "I don't. Dad's going through his 'buying my love' phase again, he gave me two hundred dollars cash this morning, and he's buying me a new skateboard this afternoon" she says and tosses her black-and-red hair back off her shoulders, smiling.

Sam eyes widened slightly; he knew his parents wouldn't give him money like that; he wouldn't take it anyway. He was still on good terms with them. "200 bucks? Not bad". He grinned, seeing The Crosswalk ahead. He started walking again...

Christa quickly decided to skip first period English. She had told her homeroom teacher she didn't feel well, and was going to the nurse. On the way out of the school, Christa grabbed her headphones out of her locker, then headed into the parking lot. Her car was out there, a small but sporty Ford Focus. She pulled out of the lot, and drove toward The Crosswalk, intending to find someone she knew, and have a soda or something.