Sign in to follow this  
PrancingPony

HS RPG

Sam shrugged "Go ahead". He went up to the counter; the cashier gave him a funny look "Shouldn't you be in school?" Sam shook his head "Free period. Can I get a pop?"...

[ 02-04-2004, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Silent Sam ]

OOC: Dang... I snuck in a last post, I might be able to get in a few more.

Kaia bounced up from the stool and jogged over to the jukebox, playing one of her favorite songs (Which song...???) and pulled Sam up "Let's dance" she says with a big grin "I had too much Gatorade this morning" (LOL I just drank about a gallon and am majorly overloading on electrolytes! WOOOOHOOOO! *spins in circles*)

OOC: I'm 11, girl, and from Canada. Name's Sam.

You?

BIC:

Sam shrugged "Same crap different day?" he grinned. His watch beeped "Second is almost about to start. You wanna head back?"

OOC: I know TJ, I'm gonna try and make Sam and Kaia come back for second. [Cool]

I'm 14, girl, Florida. name depends on who you're talking too, lol. I either go by Ari, Vicky, or Pyro (My first name is Mari, hence Ari, middle name is Victoria hence Vicky, and I love fire hence Pyro, lol)

Kaia groans "Arg, no, but I guess we probably should, huh?"

Holy Crap! 12 KIDS???? I thought 6 was bad! Luckily, though, I live with just me and my Mom now ;-) I loooove it

Kaia sighs "Ooh, my best subject" she says in a forced preppy tone, but slides off the stool and heads for the door.

OOC 1: It died, Appy [Razz][Frown] Oh well.

OOC 2: Yeah, 12 kids is pretty um.... interesting at times. That's why I sometimes suddenly stop posting.

7 brothers:

Spencer-18

Chis-16

Jake-12

Kyle-5

Daniel-6

Max-14

Adam-19

4 sisters:

Hialry-15

Sam(me)-11

Sarah-12

Christa-18

Jillian-14

Oh, and my mom and dad. We live all in one house too. [Razz]

BIC:

*Bell Rings For Second Period: Math*

Sam went through the crowded hallway and sat down in his math class...

[ 02-04-2004, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Silent Sam ]

Kaia grumbles as she takes a seat in the back of her remedial math class. It honestly wasn't that she was stupid, she just reffused to pay attention.

Ari opens her binder and begins to take notes immediately.

OOC: wow, anybody else love horses in your family?

OOC: I'm sorry Appy. [notworthy][Razz]

My family's pretty good (sometimes [Razz] ), we just have different ways of getting things done and stuff. Ever since 'Cheaper By The Dozen' came out, we've been facing questions about it [big Grin] If you saw it, that's how we are when we're good....and bad [Razz]

I don't know, I never asked [Razz] . They like all animals, I guess.

BIC:

Sam looked around at the others; since he wasn't in Kaia's class. He slid down in his seat...

Wow, that's pretty cool. I don't know if this happens to you, but I have 4 older brothers, so girls were constantly asking me stuff about them... it sucked.

Kaia managed not to get chosen to solve any problems that day, thank God. She could have answered them in a second, but she didn't want her daydreaming about Sa...skating interrupted.

OOC: lol, hint hint

Ok, I missed a lot so Elildh and David both went to class etc. I'm going to fix my post with there grades and pic now that I get the whole grade thing.

Elildh sat near the back in maths. She looked like she was concentrating but her mind wandered back to her home and to everything she had left behind. Suddenly the teacher asked her a question. She couldn't answer. The teacher told her to pay more attention. She quickly apoligised, embarrassed because she hated people looking at her.

David also sat near the back of the class, and like Elildh he didn't pay attention. He had covered what they were doing back home anyway.

[ 02-05-2004, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Scotlands_Gemster ]

ooc: does everyone play the teacher?

bic: Ryan went to his locker, and was stopped by a secretary. She handed him a piece of paper.

"what's this?" he asked, a bit bewildered.

"detention"

"for what?" the secretary just nodded won at the piece of paper. Ryan opened it and read: disruptive behavior in class. He shrugged, "don't they realize, it's just my winnign personality?" The secretary shook her head knowingly, before walking awak.

Ryan grabbed his books and headed to class, late for the second time that day. He watched the teacher as he sat down at his desk.