Sign in to follow this  
PrancingPony

HS RPG

OOC: K, thanks!

Amy gaped at Zach for a moment as her faced turned a lovely shade somewhere between bright red and scarlett, just as it did whenever someone talked to her. "Umm, yeah, it's jammed." She said in her barely audible voice.

[ 02-05-2004, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: HappyGoLucky ]

Elildh stared hard at her book, but no matter how hard she tried, the problems didn't make sense. She found herself thinking of home, of her old friends and of Mr Bradbury. Elildh didn't notice the tears rolling down her face.

OOC: Ok the time order's sort of messed up here but oh well, lol.

BIC: Zach rattles the handle a few times before finally jerking the locker open. "There you go." He says. "Don't worry, first day's always the hardest." He adds, giving her an encouraging smile.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I don't know if this happens to you, but I have 4 older brothers, so girls were constantly asking me stuff about them... it sucked.

Same, but not all the time [Roll Eyes]

Kaia managed not to get chosen to solve any problems that day, thank God. She could have answered them in a second, but she didn't want her daydreaming about Sa...skating interrupted.

OOC: lol, hint hint

I'm sorry, are you trying to say something? [Wink][Cool]

BIC:

Sam drew on his desk and glanced up at the teacher, who was scribbling a long problem on the board. It was new math "Try this in your notebooks and we'll solve it on the board" the teacher said "Sam, up to the board." Sam looked up, surprised. He walked up and picked up the chalk, he stared at the board and shrugged "How d'you do this?" he said looking at the long line of unfamiliar numbers and letters...

*The Bell Rings For LUNCH*

ooc: you're sorta stuck, Im sorta bored.

bic: Ryan ended up throwing his books in his locker and slammed it shut. "this sucks" he muttered to himself, not like himself at all, and looked around the halls, "coming to lunch?" he asked zack.

ooc: can lunch be longer than the classes?

it all flies by

[ 02-05-2004, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: ..Tj.. ]

"Thanks," Amy said as she grabbed her lunch and a book out of the locker and shut it again, making sure her backpack was out of the way this time. She hurried down to the cafeteria and sat at an empty table in the corner and began to read her book as she ate her lunch.

Amy put her book away for awhile as she openned up a tuperware container and poured some dressing onto the lettuce. She stared down at the salad as she ate it quietly.

"Got a detention today, apparently I can be disruptive" Ryan stated, "it was that new teacher, don't remember her name"

Ryan nodded, and stood up, "im gonna go get some food before they run out" he said with a slight smirk." He walked towards the lunch line.

"captin kirk" he stated with a salute to the new teacher, as he passed. Once in line he grabbed a pepsi, chicken sandwhich and poptato wedges.

ooc: today was taco day, and they had potato wedges

mmmm

OOC: Sorry about that HappyGoLucky, I posted after you did, but I hadn't seen yours and Tj's posts right before mine.

BIC: "Nice to meet you Amy." Zach says, smirking at Ryan.

[ 02-06-2004, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

"That's cool, I like reading books about American history." Zach says. He returns to his food, leaving her to read. Doesn't seem like she wants to talk to me anyway, so much for making another friend. He shrugs it off.

Amy sat, trying to read, but she just couldnt get engrossed in the book as she normally could, she thought about trying to start a conversation again but had no idea how.