Sign in to follow this  
PrancingPony

HS RPG

"So what books have you read?" Amy asked as her face flushed an even deeper red, altough voice was barely more than a whisper she felt like it had been a scream.

Zach looks a bit surprised, but quickly smiles. "I've read quite a few on World War II, that's my main interest. Given Up For Dead was good, it's about Wake Island."

OOC: Shoot, can't think of any titles of books on WWII. I'm interested in it, but really haven't read many books on it.

"Well, a few books on the planes of World War II, and quite a few on the various battles." Zach says. "I can't really think of the different titles at the moment, but I've read a good amount."

"it's hard figuring out what you want to eat for lunch" Ryan stated while setting his tray down and sliding back into his seat, "to get today's special, or not to get today's special. That was the question." He opened his pepsi and took a drink, 'what were you two talking about?"

The bell went for lunch. Elildh quickly wiped away her tears and headed out to lunch. She sat down alone. She pulled an apple, a bottle of water, paper and a pen out her bag. She started to eat while reading the letter. She started to write.

David went for lunch. As he was walking he saw Elildh and shook his head. He continued to a table and sat down to eat. He didn't really know anyone there but he said hi anyway.

Ryan nodded as he took a bite of his sandwich, "interesting, not all that into WWII" he stated, "maybe some of the movies..." He smirked as a popular phrase popped into his head.

"Some of the movies are pretty cool, I like The Longest Day." Zach nods to David. "I don't think we've met..."

OOC: Scotland, you going to post on trail ride?

[ 02-06-2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

ooc: oops. New I'd forgotten something!

'David' he said to Ryan as he thought. He recognised the movie names. one of Elildh's favourites, shindlers list he thought to himself, glancing over at his sister.

"those are pertty much the only two I remember. The cast in saving private ryan is pretty cool. I've got a sister who's obssesed with all of them, it'll make you crazy." Ryan said, and then took a drink, "Schindler's List, is good. We watched that in German-the class not...yeah"

ooc: Yep is scottish, as are David and Elildh if you hadn't picked that up. I have no idea what it means but its pronounced Ay lee.

David watched Elildh. 'My sister likes them, but she used to be to busy to watch them,' he said.

OOC: That's pretty. Man, I was totally off on the pronunciation; but of course I was going by English so...

BIC: Zach silently listens to the conversation, his eyes still on Elildh.

David thought for a moment about inviting Elildh over to the table but she seemed caught up in her writing. 'Ruby and Emerald' he muttered. 'She had a lot of friends back home,' he said to Ryan.

Amy glanced up at the girl they were talking about, she looked a lot like she usually did, alone. 'Why dont they go sit with HER then?' she asked herself, then wondered if she really wanted them to leave, listening to them was more interesting than her book.