Sign in to follow this  
Scotlands_Gemster

A Scots Quair

Daoine stepped over. 'Right thats enough both of you' she snapped. She then turned to Chris. 'We are speaking english, just a different dialect of it. Now let me explain in english ' she said. 'You've to go with him to help out at the farm' she explained.

Kalli, with Kaid close behind her came up next to Kris and Chris.

"Horses.." She wispered in awe.

"Horses?!" Kaid squeaked.. Staying behind as Kalli walked up to the gate and held her hand out for one of the little shetlands.

"Hey little guy.." She said to him. stroking his nose.

'Ok I'm going to explain this once and once only so listen up' Daoine said to everyone. 'Everyone helps out with different jobs in the village. You guys will be helping out with different jobs. Your (points and Garret) helping me today, the rest of you I have no idea what your doing. If you refuse to help, you don't get food to eat. Now if you could please leave me to get on I've got a lot to do today' she said.

Spencer and Hoshi just stand there, leaning against the wals. Spencer glares at the floor, ignoring everybody, and Hoshi looks at everyone, looking rather bored.

Kalli still mesmorised by the horses barly heard. She was now patting clyde over the fence.

Kaid bit his lip.. Kalli turned to look at him, "You got yourself into this.." She snapped. He looked away.

Micheal after dumping Garrets bag, turned to Spencer and Hoshi. 'Weel I guess ye twa wi me' he said to them.

Daoine walked over to Kalli. 'Come up ere whan ye get time tae dae what ye wan, but ye ha'e tae go noo' she said to her, ignoring Kaid.

Chris muttered under his breath so that only Kris may hear him. "These idiots think they know everything! Well, I'll show them. I don't need their food... Might be poisoned or something... Wish I had my gun..."

Kris started to follow Lachlan without a problem. She was hungry, and she'd rather be here with food about than running away without food. She'd be here to stay... until her social worker thought her reformed enough to leave and live her life out somewhere else. Chris wouldn't be ruling her life...

Kalli followed without complaint.. Her stomach growling. They had only stopped once to eat.

Kaid held back and went last.

She over heard Kris and Chris.. He scares me.. Someone who shoots innocent people is insane.. She thought, He should be in a nut house.. Not lose here.. She shook the thoughts out of her head.. And walked past him briskly.

Kalli stopped and turned to look at him.

"What?! Whats your problem!" She snapped, harshly. Before walking ahead, arms crossed.

"Don't even bother.. Theres no use when she gets like that.." Kaid murmered to Chris, his eyebrows raised.. Still watching Kalli.

"I don't give a care!" Chris snarled, pushing Kaid away. "I care about no stupid girl!" He stalked after Lachlan and Kris.

[ 09-07-2004, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Snowfire ]

Kaid grabbed chris's shoulder and punched him on his cheek bone.

"Don't touch me!" He screeched, punching him again.

Kalli didn't hear, she was too far ahead.. Thinking about her life.

Chris snarled and was about to reach for Kaid's throat when Kris tore him away from the other teenager. "You guys just quit it!"

Kris towed him off after Lachlan, wondering why she always had to keep an eye on Chris. Is that why he and I are always partnered up at that rehabilitation center? Because I can control him...?

[ 09-07-2004, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Snowfire ]

OOC: Ok, I'm back, should be able to get on more often, my Dad fixed the comp.

Kept forgetting to mention but Garrett walks with a fairly bad limp.

BIC: Garrett cautiously stroked Ranger's neck, waiting for further instruction.

Kali noticed Kaid and ran back to him.

"What are you thinking!" She snarled, grabbing him and pushing him forward, before walking ahead, to frustrated to talk to anyone.

ooc: right, if everyone who's still playing could gather their charries outside the hotel, I can sort this out cause I'm really not sure who's playing and who's not, that dosn't include Garrett appy.

Daoine looked at Garrett and shook her head, guessing his question. She then grabbed 2 dandy brushes, came back over to the horses and handed one to Garrett. 'Don't use it on the face, mane, tail or legs' she said quickly, before starting on Tp.

Spencer and Hoshi sullenly follow Michael (I suppose he's leading them to the hotel?) as he leads them to where they are supposed to be.

[ 09-08-2004, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: I am loyal to Boromir ]