Sign in to follow this  
Scotlands_Gemster

A Scots Quair

Kris pulled Chris towards the hotel, practically dragging him. Chris sneered at Kaid's back, allowing Kris to drag him along without resistance.

Daren and Juan dropped their bags on the ground in front of the hotel.

Garrett scrutinized the brush for a moment; then began running it down Ranger's neck.

Chris finally shook his arm free of Kris and stalked off to the hotel himself, glaring at all the other people present. Kris was surprised at his sudden movement and let him go. She was relieved that she didn't have to drag him the whole way.

A gunshot rang out loudly from the farm, echoing through the village.

Daoine looked up then sighed. 'Best be getting on' she muttered to herself, before picking up Tp's bridle and putting it on.

Garrett didn't respond. He was used to gunshots, that was for sure. But somehow he'd thought maybe he wouldn't have to hear them here. He sighed inwardly, though his face showed no emotion.

ooc: ok I've decided that Elildh dosn't have a mum, as in shes not around.

Daoine looked at Garrett. He was hiding something, she could tell. She had hidden things all her life. Shaking it off she picked up Tp's saddle and saddled him. 'Well ye caming wi me, or ye staying ere tae muck oot' she asked Garrett.

Micheal turned to the group down at the hotel. 'Ok ye twa, come wi me' he said to Chris and Kris. 'Ye twa, wi Lachlan' he then said to Kaid and Kali. 'Ye twa with Gordon' he said to Daren and Juan.

ooc: have I missed anyone?

"With you I guess. I think I'd rather be riding a horse than picking up their crap." Garrett muttered.

"Where are we going?" Juan asked Gordon.

"And where do we put our bags?" Daren added.

'I'se tak that as a yes' Micheal said. He turned. 'This way, rest of ye come tae. A lesson fae ye all' he said. The other guys from the village followed, smirking to themselves as they headed down to the loch.

OOC: My friend has a cousin named Loch.. Wow.. That was random..

Kali followed with a sigh, Kaid came up behind her, "I'm sorry-" he started, "I don't want to talk to you right now!" She snapped. He got the point and went to the other side of hte group, not worried, her temper got the better of her alot.