Sign in to follow this  
Scotlands_Gemster

A Scots Quair

"Even if I wanted to, you ain't making me get in there!" Chris said, eyeing Michael carefully in case he made any sudden moves.

Kris just rolled her eyes, wishing that Michael would push Chris into the water. She had been paired up with him ever since they left rehabilitation, and she was tired of his wise-crack comments.

Chris kicked at the water's edge. "Other punishment? Is that a threat? You people aren't supposed to be threatening us!" He narrowed his eyes at Michael.

'I'm jist sayin theres worse that could happen. Some of us bear a lot worse for a lot less' Micheal said, before turning to watch Kali again.

'Hey quean' Daoine said as the little sheepdog came running.

A very slight trace of a smile came to Garrett's face for a split-second as he saw the dog. It was gone in an instant, his normal blank, emotionless look returning.

Kris heard Michael's words and grew disappointed that he wouldn't be forcing Chris to swim. She walked over casually to where Chris stood by the water's edge and pushed him in as if it were a mistake.

Daoine didn't notice Garrett. She hadn't looked at him since they left the stable. 'Awright then quean lets go' she said, cutting off the road onto a track and into the hills.

Micheal watched Chris, laughing inside but his face, and appearance showed no trace of it.

OOC: gtg now Scotland, Dan wants to get on and Mom ony promised me until 6. Goodnight. Hopefully I'll be on tomorrow.

BIC: Garrett followed Daoine, asking ranger to pick up the pace a bit. He soon slowed down again though as he realized he really wasn't ready to trot.

"What the heck, woman!" Chris growled, thinking about pulling her in as well. That would teach her a lesson to stop meddling in my affairs! He thought, stepping out of the water and towards her.

Chris grabbed Kris's arm and dragged her to the water. She was fighting him the whole way and managed to elbow him where he shouldn't be elbowed. He let go of her quickly, swearing uncontrollably.

Kali laughed as she looked back, she was about 10 metre's from the island. She kept swimming, This is kind of nice.. She thought, Refreshing.. quiet She swam harder, till she finally pulled herself up on a rock, at the island.

"Now, can I get back? These cloths are waying me down.." For a breif moment she thought she might undress, but there where men watching.. So she decided against it.

'Lean forward as we go up' Daoine called back suddenly, as the hill got quite steep.

Lachlan watched, inexpicably relieved as Kali reached the island.

Micheal watched Chris and Kris, but didn't interfere.

Kali shook her head, and dove back in. Forcing stiff muscles to move.

(ff because) She crawled up through the water, behind Chris and Kris, grabbing their hair she conked their heads together.

"I'de like to see you too swim, it's fun.. Really.. Or are you afraid of a little cold? Chris, it would be pretty sad if a girl did better then you.." She taunted, before walking away.

Garrett debated argueing for the sake of argueing, but decided on complying, no questions asked.

Juan and Daren watched the whole scene, vaguely interested.

Kris stared at Kali, annoyed that she'd conked her head against Chris's. She doesn't have a clue of what I've had to put up with from Chris, and she just does that as if she's our mother! She decided that Kali wasn't really worth trusting, unless Kali proved otherwise.

Chris glowered. "No girl ain't gonna be outswimming me!"