Sign in to follow this  
Scotlands_Gemster

A Scots Quair

"If your talking about Kaid, we have been friends for a long time.. He normally acts all scared and wants pity, but sometimes he counts his chickens.. He knows me, and my rebellious streak.." She said, Kaid glanced back at her, she raised an eyebrow. He gave in, and sat back down.

"See?" She added.

Micheal sprinted to the stables, running into the barn, where both horses where still standing tied, with no sign of Daoine. 'Yer tae late' Daoine said quietly, from where she was sitting in the corner, hugging her knees, cheeks stained with tears.

[ 09-18-2004, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Scotlands Gemster ]

Garrett finished his meal and leaned back in his chair, watching the exchange between Chae and Spencer with slight interest.

Daren picked the dirty dishes off the table and took them to where some others lay.

Juan headed up to his room.

Spencer opens his mouth quickly, looking like he's going to argue some more. But he hesitates for a second then sits down, folding his arms over his chest. "I guess I just got a little worked up," he mutters begrudgingly.

Hoshi shrugs. "I would just hit him," she says, in reference to Kaid.

"Worked up? You don't got no muscles, and you think you were worked up!?" Chris sneered, his fists clenched. Kris had been holding onto his left arm since Spencer had shoved him away.

Spencer's face goes brick red, and he swalows hard. "Well you weren't quite so cheeky when I had my hands 'round your neck," he says dangerously.

"You don't have the muscles to choke life outta anyone!" Chris countered back. Kris held his left arm more tightly, rewarded with a weird yet light feeling in her chest.

ooc: no fair! i wasn't here! lol, that's okay

Spencer clenches his teeth and his fists, trying to calm down. "Fine, whatever." He turns his back on Chris and starts to eat his food, which is now cold.

"Just as I thought, a sissy!" Chris smirked and shook himself free of Kris. Then he walked out of the hotel, intent on escaping this place.

"What is with him?!" Spencer half growls/half shouts. He slams his fists against the table forcefully, almost knocking his glass of water over.

"Oh.. I have.. He gets all 'hurt' and whiney.. I honestly don't know why he follows me around." She said, before looking at the guys..

"Here they go again, pay attention.. It's good entertainment.." She said sarcasticly.

Chae listened and sighed. 'Noo ken this. Ye've aw been nought but trouble since ye came ere. Yer havins are rash tae say the least and ye ain't made a guid fist impression. But we'se giving ye a 2nd chance. Take the rest of today tae fight yer fights and waee're else ye wanna dae. Taemorrow, we'se see if ye can't calm yersels and make a new start taemorrow. We dan't hate ye, and we gat nought against ye. We'se just trying tae survive oot ere, and thats something naebody ken dae without friends. Noo, sort this mess oot yersels, settle in an I'se see ye taemorrow' he said before striding out the door, after Chris. 'Where ye going?' he asked.

Spencer gets a disgruntled look on his face, and he slowly finishes his soup. Once he's done, he looks back up. "So what are we supposed to do now?" he asks sarcastically.

Hoshi merely sits there and eats, nonchalantly ignoring everything. But she looks over at Kali. "Well, we now know this is a rather structured environment," she comments.

Kris sighs, fiddling with the rest of her soup. She lost her appetite so quickly with Chris walking off, and she stood up to walk after him. She saw that Chae had stopped Chris and slipped up to her room.

Chris shouted, "I'm leaving! You got that! No one gives a care about me, and I don't give a care bout no one!" He immediately thought of Kris and calmed down.

'Fine gae if ye wanna' Chae said quietly. 'But its a three hoor drive tae the nearest village, on the rade, an if ye go o'er the bents, then ye'll mast likely get tint oot there, an then the weather ill set in an ye ave nay chance, nae ae would survive oot there whan the weathers in' he said calmly, quietly.

"Then I'll leave tomorrow!" snarled Chris, thinking of getting Kris to go with him. She was the only person who would ever hang out with him for so long......

Spencer shrugs to himself and quietly cleans up his plate. He then just sits there silently, his face expressionless.

Hoshihas already cleaned up, and is looking around, bored.

'Its my fault Daoine, I should have told that guy to stay with you at all times' Micheal complained.

'No, I told him to go away Micheal' Daoine said. 'He wouldn't understand' she said quietly.

'And tell me exactly where are ye planning tae go?' Chae asked Chris.

"Oh, just let him go!" Spencer suddenly calls over to Chae, looking a lttle confused, like he's thinking 'you'll get him out of our hair, why are you trying to get him to stay?'

"I'll get away from this place! There's no better plan than that!" Chris snarled. "And I won't be alone!" He thought, Shoot, I shouldn't say that! Kris didn't say whether or not she'd even go with me!