PonyhollowLK

Everything You Want or Need to Know About Role Playing (And More!)

lol. the wedding's set for June 21st rpg time, who knows when that'll be in real life, whenever we get there I guess.

do I sense another Heather/David fan? [big Grin]

lol, well to be completely honest with you I've never actually read any of the Trail ride RPG but you and Emma are both such awesome role-players and it's been around for such a long time that I couldn't possibly miss their wedding!

lol well thanks. [smile] Guess we'll have to let everyone know once the wedding actually comes about. It's probably not going to be much of anything fancy but you're welcome to read it.

It's a contemporary Christian pop group called FFH. Their newest release, Still the Cross.

And it's for the weekly teen section of our paper, which I write for (my mini claim to fame, lol).

lol poor Ducky

Sorry I had to disapear, Mom didn't want me online and trying to write at the same time. Probably just as well because now I have the review written, sent in, and I can relax for a bit.

Well thanks! For the most part we do a very good job of getting along and we try to fix any disputes amongst ourselves but Tuck, our mod, does a fantastic job. As long as you're nice and do your best to cooperate with everyone you'll make plenty of great friends!