PonyhollowLK

Everything You Want or Need to Know About Role Playing (And More!)

quote:

Originally posted by Tuckaway:

Bump because I figured out who posted this set of good rules.
[Wink]

Heh... Yup. Only the most amazing person ever, eh Tuck?

quote:

Originally posted by morning dusk:

tuck you should put these rules where they are fully vissible to all newcomers here so they know what there is to role playing
[Wink][big Grin]

DITTO!!! Is there someway to sticky this topic to the top of the first page? Or make a new one with the information and sticky it?

If it's going to be stickied then let me go back and edit it first. When I made it I definately did not go back and reread what I'd written... and yeah, you can definately tell.

It doesn't matter. Use whatever you want to use... whatever pic you think fits the character. It's best not to use pics of yourself though. That Tuckaway... she's a sketchy lady. You never know when she might take your picture, and play with it on photoshop so your head ends up in a toilet... [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Just_Ducky:

It doesn't matter. Use whatever you want to use... whatever pic you think fits the character. It's best not to use pics of yourself though. That Tuckaway... she's a sketchy lady. You never know when she might take your picture, and play with it on photoshop so your head ends up in a toilet...
[Razz]

[ROTFL]

Figure we all need to keep this bumped over the summer.

So new members can learn from it. [Wink]

We have to teach them buds.Not criticize them.

quote:

Originally posted by Tuckaway:

Figure we all need to keep this bumped over the summer.

So new members can learn from it.
[Wink]

We have to teach them buds.Not criticize them.

Yeah good point there Tuck. There have been alot of new guys, or should I say gals. And I bet there are going to be alot more as the years roll by

For shizzle my nizzle.

You know what I've always wondered.... what's a nizzle. I get 'shizzle' but what is a nizzle? Do I have one? Ebonics just doesn't make sense to me!

hmm...if you're a girl, my best guess would be that you don't have one. i'm just guessing it's...uh...well I don't really want to say what I think it is but I suppose you get the idea.

who really knows? maybe it's just a stupid sound and everything thinks it actually means something.

ebonics suck! the guys i work with always use them and i can't always figure out what they're saying. then they start laughing and i get paranoid that they're talking about me.

i hate ebonics!

Hmm... you think? I dunno... it doesn't really make sense... "For sure my..." I have no idea. And yeah, growing up in white middle class suburbia... we have no concept of it at my school. I mean yeah, we try but that's about as close as anyone gets.

I wonder if they have a definition for "nizzle" on dictionary.com. Now I'm curious.