PonyhollowLK

Everything You Want or Need to Know About Role Playing (And More!)

My goodness, do you know how long I've spent trying to find this thing and how many different keywords I tried? I could not for the life of me remember the title and I got everything from... well, everything. Yipes.

Anyways. Yes. Bumping this. Because it is too unbelievably amazing and definitely needed in this time of RP board slowness.

Yeah. I just couldn't remember what it was called, so I was doing searches for help, tutorial, how-to, guide, list, FAQ... anyways. I'll probably remember it in the future. Or maybe it'll stay on the first or 2nd page but I'm not sure that's too likely.

Just because,

in this day in age,

I think this sort of thing is more

and more

(and more)

neccesary,

I decided to bump this.

(bump!)

Tuck, I am just curious, but did the admin ever agree to pinning this up perhaps? I really do hope so since the newcomers will know what everything is dealing with RPG'ing. =]

You guys are going to hate me,

but I am absolutely determined to keep this on the front page

[at least as much as possible].

So.

Bump.

=]

YAY! been awhile since I read through this topic.

Anyone know what happened to that one where we were talking about the good ole days? I tried to find it a few weeks back and couldn't. I don't know if I'm forgetting the title or if it was deleted.

Totally wish this was up when I started! I would have kept a lot of people happier lol. Hopefully we'll get more newbies!