Sign in to follow this  
JAGwebbie

Boredom becuae Horseland is down and no one else seems to be on...

AJ Reynolds

Hair: Light brown with blonde streaks...Falls about 5 inches below her shoulders

Eyes: Bright green

Height: 5'7

Clothes: Mainly jeans and english chaps with a T-shirt and a sweatshirt

Other: Has a scar across her face that runs from her nose to her right ear...Has her belly button and left eyebrow pierced...Plays guitar

Black Frost

Barn Name: Frost

Height: 16.2hh

Breed: QH/Gidran Arab

Discipline: [/bBarrel Racing

Color: Black

Markings: Two socks in the back

-

Ima Slick One

Barn Name: Slick

Height: 16hh

Breed: AQHA

Disciplines: Barrel Racing

Color: Chestnut

Markings: A star and one sock

-

----------------------------

AJ, having been grooming Slick, comes out of her horse's stall, then gets her bridle from the tackroom. She goes into Frost's stall, bridles him, then leads him out.

Her Headstall

-

Her Reins

-

OOC: Yay! Peoples joined!

And it's never to late to go to the RenFaire! Well, unti lthe 24th of October... They have the Faire every weekend from the beginning of June until October 24th, so everybody should go!! Well, if you live in PA, that is...

BIC:

Riordan looks up at the others that came in the barn and smiles. "Hey everybody." He leads Apollo out towards the front of the barn, where he waits for everybody.

AJ leads Frost out to the front of the barn, then hops on bareback. "Where are we riding today?"

[ 09-27-2004, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: SpaceJunk ]

OOC: SCOTLAND!!! YAY!!!!!!! I was going through withdrawals, lol. Get over to Trail Ride or HS now! [big Grin][Razz]

BIC: Monty mounted.

[ 09-27-2004, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Riordan looks at everybody. "The boss said he wants us up at the north area. The whole bunch of 'em have to be branded by the end of next week."

OOC: Now if anybody has any qualms about branding cattle, well I'm sorry, but its what ranches have to do.

Riordan grins at everybody. "Alright, lets go guys!" He nudges Apollo into a canter and rides off towards the North Area.

Riordan looks behind himself at Elildh. He slows Apollo down enough got her to catch up so they're riding side by side. "Having fun yet?" He grins.

[ 10-05-2004, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: I am loyal to Boromir ]

Riordan laughs out loud. Then his eyes start to twinkle. "I'll race you to river..." he challenges, looking towards the river that's a few minutes ahead of them.

Riordan grins as Elildh comes up alongside him. He urges Apollo on, but Apollo doesn't go much faster, already going at a pretty fast pace.

Riordan tries to get Apollo to go faster, but the only thing that happens is that Apollo gets ahead a little, then falls behind again, and does that a few times. As the river gets even closer, Apollo's still neck and neck with Lady. He's still at that same spot when he spashes to a halt a few inches into the river.

'Great, now we'll have to race another time to find a winner' Elildh said, laughing as Lady came to a halt further in the river than Apollo. She turned in the saddle to look at Riordan (I'll get the name right one day). 'No fair, your horse stops' she complained.

Elildh laughs then sighs dramatically. 'I complelty forgot Riordon, we're supossed to be the old responsabile ones. We're not supossed to have any fun' she joked, pretending to be serious.

Riordan nods faux-seriously as well. "Oh yeah... Well, how about this - I won't tell the boss if you won't tell the boss," he tells Elildh. He then turns to Monty. "And you'd better keep quiet too, Monty... I know where you live."

Riordan glances at Elildh, his eyes twinkling. He then looks back at Monty, clenching his teeth to keep from grinning and waiting for Monty's reply.

"It better be," Riordan grins." He then looks around, getting his bearings. "Alright, we're gonna head that way." He points off to the left.