Sign in to follow this  
JAGwebbie

Boredom becuae Horseland is down and no one else seems to be on...

Riordan grins and nudges Apollo on.

Later...

After riding for another half-hour or so, Riordan points to a barb-wire fence appearing in the distance. "We're almost there," he calls to the others.

"Hey, don't worry, we'll still ride," Riordan says sympathetically. "Besides, we still have a few minutes left until we get to the herd."

Riordan quickly jumps off of Apollo's back as he gets to a spot in the fence where there's a gate. He opens the gate and waits for the others to get through.

"Oh, no problem," Riordan smiles at Elildh. "Now, let's find the guys..." He rides down one side of the fence. "There they are!" He points off in the distance to a group of guys hanging out near a large fenced in area. "We'll have to move the herd in this direction," he tells Monty and Elidh. "And the herd is over there." He points off to where the herd can be seen, grazing peacefully.

"Alright, let's head them off and get them moving back this way!" Riordan calls to Monty and Elildh as he rides around behind the herd.

OOC: OK, let's see if I can help at all...

They will get behind the herd, shooing them towards the small pen where the others are waiting to brand them.

BIC:

Riordan nudges Apollo, trying to get him behind the herd.

[ 10-22-2004, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: I am loyal to Boromir ]

Riordan grins as he manages to get behing the herd. The herd ( [Razz] we say "the herd" way too much... OK, Scratch that...) The cows all start moo-ing frantically, running away from Riordan and Apollo, heading south, but not towards the pen. "Head them off!" Riordan bellows to Elildh and Monty.

OOC: Hee hee [Razz]

BIC:

Riordan gets out his whip, snaping it above the heifers' heads (let's think of how many different ways we can say cows).

OOC2: Oh, can you post on missing princess?

Monty moves his horse to the side of the bovines (hehe), then kicks his horse into a faster gallop as he heads towards the front, and closer to the herd, forcing them to turn.

Riordan whoops cheerfully. "Keep them going!" he calls to Elildh and Monbty as the jerseys ( [Razz] ) get closer to the small pen. Just then, a rather large, rather angry steer cuts away from the pack and charges right towards Elildh. (dun, dun, DUNNN!)

ooc: just cause Elildh's a girl *pouts*, Nah, you just want your guys to play the heros!

Lady quickly turned and moved under Elildh's direction.

[ 10-27-2004, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Scotlands Gemster ]

OOC: Well, yeah! [Razz] But see, to even out any...prospective relationships, Megan and I have decided that we are both going to create a girl character, and you have to create a guy character. [Razz]

BIC:

Riordan and Apollo keep going after the bull.

New charrie!

Name: Jennifer (Jen) Bailey

Appearance: 5? 5", average body build, wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes

Her horse:

Name: Lucky Guess (barn name Guess)

Breed: Paint horse

Appearance: skewbald (reddish brown and white splots)

Jen and Guess are waiting to brand the cows back at the small pen.

ooc: bah, you guys are the same as everyone else. Its all about the romance [Razz][Wink] Ach, isn't that the case with everyone

Name: Conall O'niel

Appearance: 5' 10", athletic build, light tan, very dark brown hair, dark brown eyes

His horse:

Name: Slaneyside (Slaney)

Breed: Quarter Horse

Appearance: blood bay, no markings

Conall was waiting with Jen.

OOC: Hee hee... [Razz] But I have to tell you, I only have 2 romantic relationships. Only 2! I have one or two others that might be forming, but they don't look like they're gonna take off anytime soon. [Razz]

BIC:

Riordan is still chasing the bull.

Jen is still waiting.

OOC: Well, it seems the only rpgs that really last are the ones that have romance in them.

I have like, umm, 5 active romantic relationships in the rpgs. David and Heather, Zach and Elildh, Sean and Rebecca, Ben and Abby, and Jesse and Katie (though Hawaiian Cruise isn't incredibly active).

Of course, out of all those, only Jesse and Katie are married...not to say that couldn't be changed*cough*

...Anyways, my new charrie

Name: Liberty Matthews

Appearance: 5'9", muscular, pale skin, carrot-orange hair (curly and always kept back in a mid-back-length braid), pale grey eyes tinged with green

Her horse:

Name: Ciryll

Breed: Tennesee Walker x ? cross

Appearance: dark chocolate with long flazen mane and tail, thin stripe on forehead looks a bit like a lightning bolt

Liberty is also waiting back at the pen with Conall and Jen (hehe that rhymes).

Seeing that Elildh is taking care of herself and Riordan is after the stray, Monty focuses on keeping the rest of the heard moving towards the pen.

[ 10-30-2004, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]