Sign in to follow this  
Appaloosa05

Ride for a Cause - Please join!

Tamara dismounted Quest and took his saddle off, then pat him gently. She looked over his legs and back. Other than a couple of minor cuts that really only removed some hair, he was okay. "That's a good boy" she said in a rather goofy voice and then turned to the rest of the group.

"Hey, no one's ever too late," Alan says, smiling at Jessica. "Except for me, according to my wife."

Jinx grins and holds out a hand for a long-distance high-five to Conlan as he dismounts.

Nike dismounts too. "Well hey, all I can say is, any and all PDA's will be forgiven if the food tastes as good as it smells." He grins.

Juliet smiled as Sabine jumped at a bird. 'Votre un tel jument b?te, vous vraiment ?tes' she muttered, rubbing her neck, calming her with her voice.

Conlan smiled, hitting Jinx's hand, just after he dismounted.

"Ahhh..." Nike inhales a whiff of his plate. "You're an angel, Rachel," he smiles happily, forking some into his mouth.

Jinx takes a plate too. "An angel? How can I beat that?" He asks, glancing sidelong at Nike. "Wait, I know!" He puts his plate on the ground, jumping over to give Rachel a hug. "Thanks for cooking," he smiles widely at her.

Alan grins, quietly sitting and eating his food.

Annie finished with Peace, also coming over.

Rachel hugged Jinx back quickly, after she got over her initial surprise. She laughed softly. "I don't know about an angel but thank you and you're welcome." She said softly, in that quiet way she had.

Jon gratefully accepted the food, also expressing his thanks. "Can't say I've ever eaten better food than yours Rachel." He said grinning.

Grayson handed a plate of food to Juliet and Annie.

Nike grins and keeps eating.

Jinx grabs a drink and heads over to sit with Conlan. "Hey Jessica, join us?" he calls over, waving his hand.

Alan sits there, magically obtaining a piece of paper and a pen, working something out.

Annie thanked Rachel softly and sat down to eat. Once everyone had their food, Rachel and Grayson sat next to each other to eat, talking quietly. "Yeah come on over." Jon called to Jessica, echoing Nike.

"So," Jinx says to the group he's siting with. "Does anybody have any ideas on what to talk about? Bcause I'm fresh out."

Jinx grins. "Of course, you don't need to be brainwashed to spout off random nonsense. In fact, I do it all the time!"

"So I've noticed." Jon said, with a wry grin.

OOC: I'm leaving any minute.

Oh and Lydia I haven't bought that horse yet bc he's not for sale, it just says 0 days left until sale. So I'm hoping that means he'll be for sale tomorrow.

OOC: Oh, ok... [Frown] I'll keep an eye on him today for a while. And also, I bought back Tarranon's colt. I found somebody else's store mare that they had for sale (15 y/o and 29k, close to his age). I renamed him already: E?rnil. And I think I'm gonna try to get to class eary on Tuesday, train everybody a bunch.

BIC:

Jinx sticks his tongue out. "Yeah, that's me."