Sign in to follow this  
Appaloosa05

random stable rpg

after getting most of the stains off the mare brooklyne went and grabbed Holly's saddle, setting the thick black pad on her back she covered it with her new, yet plain reinging saddle on the filly. the mare twitched and pinned her ears slightly as brooklyne tightened the cinch, she ignoored the mare and went back to get her snaffle bridle. slipping the cool bit into her mouthe she led Holly out infront of the barn and headed to the arena

krista smiled at chris and laughed. she urged boston into a complete fast gallop and sped past chris."can't catch me now!!" she called after him. bostonwent full spped with krista on his back

Chris didnt have to ask his horse just leaped into a ful speede gallop and were sonn side by side with krista "I can to catch u ,now try to catch me "he said laughing as he urged cash into a longlegged hallop.they sped off

name: Cody Holt

personality: quiet, but fun once you meet him

appearance: blonde dusty hair, tanned skin, muscular but gangly

other: nope

horse name: Classical Illusion 'Jul'

breed: APHA

color: black tobiano

height: 15hh

discipline: reining/working cow horse

other: been shown twice, places well at open level

horse name: I Do It Delta 'Fly'

breed: APHA

color: dark sorrel tobiano

height: 15.2hh

discipline: reining/working cow horse

other: world champion as a 4 year old, multiple championships

Cody walked silently to the barn where Fly whinnied to him from a clean stall. His dark coat glistened with a clean sheet of sweat fom his pacing that morning. When Cody entered the stall with his leather halter, the stallion calmed down, accepting a treat from the guy's hand. Cody then lead Fly out and groomed him thouroghly, looking outside every so often wondering if anyone was out riding. He checked the salls, a few were empty, so he assumed they were out on the trail. From Jul's stall, the mare snoozed, a hind hoof lifted from the fresh bedding.

ooc:okay i will

Chris luaghed "Where do you want to go know,my horse is kinda hot so im gonna take him swimmin if u want to come" he said patting cashs neck

Guys, please be considerate and wait for the others to post. What your doing is very rude. If you two want to role play together, do it somewhere else. There are others involved here, not just you two. Please be respectful and wait.

Sorry to make you wait Jacks Bar, I didn't realize you had posted.

Alec only caught half of what Lakelyn (sp sry) said, because he hadn't been looking in her direction when she'd started speaking. Kenyan alerted him, but still Alec couldn't understand the question from what he'd read. "I'm sorry Laykelin, what did you ask me?"

Laykelin gave a heavy sigh and responded. "Have you seen Dawn's close contact saddle?!" she hollared, her voice ringing with frustration. She leaned against the chilly metal locker and waited for Alec's answer.

ooc sorry, sucky post. I'm not feeling to write-ish at the moment.

Alec winced. Though he didn't hear the yell, he coukd very well see the strain on her face, and feel the vibrations of the echo. "Hang on I'll be right back." Alec said. About five minutes later he returned, handing the saddle to her. "I'm sorry. I cleaned it for you, and I forgot to return it right away."

"Oh," Laykelin said, throwing her hands in front of her, hoping to feel some contact with leather. " Thank you," She finished as soft, newly oiled leather brushed against her fingers. She cradled the brown leather saddle on her arm and squinted. Why couldn't she remeber where the saddlerack was? She gave a heavy sigh, hating to ask for help again, and said ," Is the saddlerack somewhere around here?"

ooc sorry, it sucks. Its early. I'm tired. Its affecting my writing. Obviously.

name: Lindsay Carter

personality: it varies...depends what she feels like.

appearance: Light brown hair with natural blonde highlights. Mahogony brown eyes. Slim, medium build. 5ft 7" Nothing really 'special' about her appearance.

other: Had a traumatic riding accident 5 years ago and hasn't ridden since then. Also, has a tiny rose tatoo on the back of her shoulder.

horse name: Bits n Spurs(Registered) Cowboy(Barn name)

breed: Westphalian

color: Black

height: 16hh

discipline: Ex-showjumper/ Dressage horse

other: This was the horse that Lindsay had her accident on. Hasn't been ridden by Lindsay since then. She usually lets other people ride him when she can't lunge him.

Confo shot

jumping shot

Cody saddled the stallion, the stud's weary eyes dropping to their bottom, lazy. Cody then went to the tack room and fetched the easy bridle, a small port and long shank one eared headstall. He removed the halter and slipped the bit into Fly's mouth, and reached the ears over. He slung the reins over Fly's crest and adjusted his hat. Walking outside, his spurs easily chinked, a small noise expelled. He mounted the tobiano and shifted the saddle fro, and gathered the reins in his left hand. He then asked for a back, and then took off in a long strided walk. The horse's ears were up and ready, one flicked back to Cody awaiting another command, or shift of his body weight.

Cody walked the stallion around the arena, staying 20 feet off the rail. Then stopped. He tipped his rein ever so slightly to Fly's left ear and reached his feet out in the stirupps. The paint spun, left foot never flinching, front feet moving rythmically round another. Cody ticked the spins. One.......Two.....Three......Four.....Then stopped the pinto and patted him on his shoulder, a little sweat seeping off his pelt. Moving into a trot, he gathered the horse's head and worked on sidepassing. He moved along, almost like a dressage horse, a little bit to the right, nose pointed to the right and left leg squeezing the barrel of the pinto. A stumble in his crossing caused Fly to stop, but Cody pused him back into a trot, continueing around the arena.

ooc: blech......

A small but neat looking horse trailor pulled up in the drive. A young woman with light brown hair got out and let down the side door of trailor, before leading a large regal looking horse out of it. She tied him up to the trailor and patted him shortly on the neck before heading over to find the office or someone who worked there....

He then stopped the pinto and looked to the woman, and casually rode the stallion to her. The horse's ears flicked towards her, then back to Cody, alerted but fine with the situation.

"Need any help?" He said to her, sitting comfurtubley (sp...i know I am in my magical land of the bunnies) in the dark oiled saddle. He knew she was and english rider, and looked to her horse, searching for it's probability of dressage, or cross country. He had tried some dressage recently, and admired the training it took, kinda like reining, the cowboy's dressage.