Sign in to follow this  
Just_Ducky

Cherry Valley High (Boarding School RPG)

Lauren noticed that her mood had changed, so she diceded that it would be best to change the topic."So what do or did you have a boyfriend back in England?"She asked.

OOC: is it ok if i join as a new kid? if not just delete this or PM me so i will. [smile]

Character Stats:

Name: Halyn Damia

Grade: 10

Classes: french; drama,photography

Appearance: very greek, long curly brown hair, brown eyes, slightly tan skin, 5'6, slender

Background: 1st year, has been going from school to school since she was 9. finally settled in one place and family moves without her with frequent visits.

She laughed."And here I thoguh all guys were jerks.I only had one, and lets just say it's didn't go according to plan."She anwsered laughng.

Alicia set up her room a little bit, trying to make her side a little more like home, then she got bored. She started to walk down the halls, and checking the place out. She found a room with a pop and snack machine, where people were visiting, and got a water bottle. She sighed, and leaned against a wall. Everything was much more different than her little public school, and cramped trailer house.

'Yeah, I can probably guess what you mean.' She replied, laughing back. She watched a couple of guys go past but then got her attention back to her friend.

'So, when do classes start?' She asked. 'In my old school, we had the first day off to settle back in, but I don't know what they do here.'

Lauren nodded."Yeah same here.Your first class should start at 8:00am tomorrow morning."She anwsered before taking a sip of her water.

'Great.' She grinned. 'So what's there for us to do on campus then?'

ooc: sorry if I've allready asked that question...I can't remember if I have or not lol.

Sutton lowered his eyebrows as Calix ignored his driver. "Right.." he muttered, stepping through the doorway and going to his bed.

Cleo walked back out into the hallway and saw Aster walking down the hall. "Hellooo," she called sweetly. Her smile pushed her cheeks up towards her eyes, giving her a slightly sinister look.

Calix went into the room and began unpacking his things, all but ignoring Sutton. Instead, he muttered about people never being able to get things right.

Aster gave Cleo a shy smile. "Hi." She said softly. "Are you staying in this room too?"

[ 07-26-2005, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Sutton sat down on his bed, pulling some jeans out of his bag and rolling them up into a ball. He cast them aside onto his pillow and tugged a few more things from his suitcase. "What're your electives?" he suddenly asked Calix.

ooc: how do you pronounce Calix? i'm probably getting it wrong [Razz]

bic: "Assuredly," Cleo answered. "Are you new to the school?" she asked back, tilting her head to the side slightly.

umm, I've really no clue. I just got it off a baby names site.

"Photography and art." Calix answered shortly, never looking up at Sutton as he spoke.

"Yeah." Aster said quietly.

haha, i do that too, my family probably thinks i'm preparing to have a dozen children or so from all the names i have written down

Sutton restrained himself from rolling his eyes and just turned back to the task at hand.

Cleo smiled,"Same with me. What year are you in?" she asked, moving to grab one of Aster's suitcases as she talked. She hauled the bag into the room and set it at the end of the other bed.

[ 07-26-2005, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Chaos ]

lol yeah

Calix turned his full attention on what he was doing again.

"Ninth." Aster replied as she finished moving her other bag to her bed.

[ 07-27-2005, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Sutton went to the closet and hung up a few shirts, humming quietly as he pulled the tags off of one. Once he was done unpacking he sauntered out into the hallway again, looking for something to do.

Cleo gave Aster an appraising look and then went back to her own bed. "Wonder why they roomed me with a freshman," she mused aloud.

ooc: i'll be in Cali till.. Sunday i think, just so you know [smiley Wavey]

[ 07-28-2005, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Chaos ]

Character Stats:

Name: Kael Kenzington

Grade: junior

Classes: French and drama

Appearance: tall and willowy, bright green eyes, pale skin(butnot sick looking), natural black hair cut in a layered style, with dark purple highlights.

Background: first year at school, artsy, drama club type, has taken dance most of her life. skateboards.

Whoops, didn't notice you'd posted.

Calix finished putting his clothes away, and gently took his easel outn of another bag, setting it up near his bed with the canvas he was working on.

Aster shrugged and turned to her things, wondering what Cleo - or all these other rich kids for that matter - would say when they found out she was only here on a scholarship.

Sutton wandered down the hall, spotting a few people he know from his previous years at school. He stopped to talk and helped them with a few overwhelming bags.

Cleo muttered to herself as she tried to organize her possessions properly. "So-" she stooped to pick up a sock,"why'd your parents send you to this school?"

Aster smiled slightly to herself. "I woldn't quite say they sent me here, I practically begged them to let me go...it sounded like a really good opportunity." She was a little nervouse about where the line of questioning would go, yet she knew everyone would find out eventually, probably better sooner than later. And it's not like she was going to lie, she wasn't ashamed of the fact that her family wasn't even considered middle class.

Cleo let out a small "Oh" as she leaned her head to the side. "So I guess I won't be convincing you to sneak off campass to go shopping with me anytime soon," she deduced. "You'll be busy pulling the good grade card, hmm?"

Lia stood in the gathering crowd outside the auditorium, and was soon rejoined by Tom after he'd tossed his bag into his room.

Kade glanced at his watch and frowned then headed back across the quad to the main school building where the information packet had said orientation would be held.

Aster nodded silently. She'd have to in order to keep her full scholarship.

Calix suddenly realized it was nearing tiem for orientation and, after checking his appearance in the restroom, went down and crossed the grounds to the auditorium.

[ 08-01-2005, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

"Oh alright then," Cleo said, not hiding her disapointment. She checked her watch and clucked her tongue,"Should we go down for orientation now?" she asked, edging towards the door slightly.

Sutton walked to orientation with some of his friends.

ooc: speaking of which, i have orientation tonight lol

[ 08-01-2005, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Chaos ]

"Sure." Aster said agreeable, leaving the rest of her unpacking for later. She didn't maqke an effort to improve her travel-worn appearance at all, knowing she'd never measure up to the other's stanrdards anyway. Not with her hand-me-down attire. Aster had to silently admit a shopping trip would be nice, if only she had the money. Suddenly she had an idea. "Cleo, is there anyway for a student to get a job? Earn a little spending money?"

Calix sat in a seat off to himself, not really paying a whole lot of attention to what was going on around him. He wondered why returning students had to endure orietation again anyway.

Is that for highschool Chaos?

Yeah, I'm a sophomore now [big Grin]

Cleo squelched a sneer, not wanting to scare off one friend until she had another to go back on. "Why would you want a job?" she asked, baffled that anyone would actually want to work. "Whatever. There might be, we could talk to someone after orientation if you want," she said. Cleo's eyes widened as she squeeled,"We could both get jobs! Together! And we could get to meet boys outside of this stuffy school," she bubbled.

(hahaha, this Cleo is fun [Eek!] )

"Right, yeah, that'd be cool." Aster said quietly with an inward sigh, trying to sound more enthused than she was.

[ 08-02-2005, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Cleo didn't notice any regret registering on Aster's face, so she continued to bounce down the hallway. "What kind of job did you want to get?" she asked, looking over her shoulder and then spinning around to face Aster.