Sign in to follow this  
rpaid dream

Final Wish Racing Stables (TB racing stable)

Horse Racing, a whole different world where the top horses with the pure bloodlines race to see who has the heart, strength, and stamina it takes to be the best.

Welcome to Final Wish Stable.Located in the center of the beautiful state of Kentucky.

Here we have some of the finest throrughbred racers around, and also one of the best breeding stables.Known for producing some of the best racers known to the Racing World.

Do you and your horses have what it when it all comes down to it? Can you handle the pressure in the gate?We will all have to find out.

Alright you are a jockey, stable hand, or a person who wants to board and race here.

The Stable Grounds

The Stalls

The Hot Walker

Your Rooms

Rules

Don't leave others behind

Keep it even between guys and girls

Stay active

Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13

No cussing

No PP

No Gm

Human Stats

Name:

Apperance:

Attitude:

Other:

Pic:

Horse Stats

Name:

NN:

Beed:

Color:

Markings:

Attitude:

Other:

Pic:

[ 07-22-2005, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

Human Stats

Name:Lauren Parker

Apperance:Short about 4'5/Long brown hari that falls about an inch past her shoulders/Dark blue eyes/Slinder

Attitude:Usually possitive and cheerful, but hates to loose, and is very competive.

Other:Owner of the stable/Jockey

Pic:Nope

Horse Stats

Name:Lonesome Glory

NN:Glory

Beed:TB

Color:C pic

Markings:C pic

Attitude:Spunky, and loves attention.Very powerful and strong.Very fast.

Other:Nope

Pic:

-

-

Name:Hollywood's Deamon

NN:Hollywood

Attitude:A little mean, tends to bit people he doesn't know.

Pic: -

Name:Disaster's Pride

NN:Pride

Attitude:A little spunky and energetic, but on the track he is all work and no play

-

[ 07-23-2005, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

Human Stats

Name: Alexandra (Allie) White

Apperance: Pretty, long brown hair, green eyes, small figure.

Attitude:Really sweet, quiet.

Other: Stable hand. Has the chance to be a Jockey but she wont apply. Doesn't 'own' a horse but cares for a few that she'd like to call her own.

Pic: Picture

-------------

Human Stats

Name: TC Calloway

Apperance: Cute, slim, muscular, shaggy brown hair, gorgous blue eyes.

Attitude: Happy-go-lucky kinda guy.

Other:Jockey

Pic: nope

Horse Stats

Name: Keepin Klean

NN: KK

Beed: TB

Color: bay

Markings: blaze, sock

Attitude: hyper, fast, fat learner.

Other: his personal race horse.

Pic:

-

Horse Stats

Name: Tuff'n'Ready

NN: T-Man

Color:sorrel

Markings:blaze, two socks

Attitude: quiet, smart...

Other: he races this horse for someone

Human Stats

Name: Kirsty Davis

Appearance: Dark brown hair and hazel eyes, tanned, taller than her brother

Attitude:She can be sarcastic, but also very serious when it comes to her horses, very competitive

Other:owner/trainer

Pic:none

Name: Cole Davis

Appearance:Black hair, icy blue eyes, tanned, muscular

Attitude: Fairly easy-going, but very competitive

Pic:none

Horse Stats

Name: Banner Mark

NN: Bee

Breed: TB

Color: Red Chestnut

Markings: Blaze on forehead

Attitude: Has a never-give-up attitude, very kind, always gives her all

Other: She only stands at 15.2hh, but you wouldn't know it as she whips around the track, a red blur. As two-year old she was quite successful in the stakes, and there are high hopes for her as a three-year old, especially the Triple Crown.

Name: Stone Saviour

NN: Stone

Breed:Thoroughbred

Color: bay

Markings: Star on forehead and sock on left hindleg

Attitude: A bit fiesty at times, but loves to run, very competitive

Other: Has lines of Affirmed, Native Dancer, and Wando. Son of Skip to the Stone. Stands at 16.1hh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ford pick-up rolled up the drive and pulled into a halt. From the driver's seat came Kirsty, tall, tanned, with her dark brown hair pulled back into a low pony. Her hazel eyes glanced around, and with a nod, started towards the trailer,and pulled down the ramp. Cole hopped out of the passenger's seat, shorter than his sister, with black hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a grin on his face. He too started towards the trailer, and wandered first up the ramp, and led down the pretty, experienced mare, Banner Mark, or Bee. The pretty well known red chestnut gazed around at her new surroundings, and nudged Cole curiously, who laughed and grinned.

Kirsty watched him, then started up herself, leading down a bay colt, Stone Saviour, or Stone. The colt tossed up his head indignately as he was lead out,a nd let out a loud whinny, letting everyone know he was hear. Kirsty managed to smiled, and said jokingly,

"Okay, everybody knows your here now, so will you settle down?"

As he danced at the end of her lead. She sighed, had to be something about being a male, of course she wouldn't understand. She glanced around, wondering where the owner, oh, what was her name.... Lauren, was. Cole seemed to be reading her mind and said,

"So, where should we bring 'em?"

He asked, holding almost lightly onto the small mare as she stood quietly, and he held back a laugh as Stone half dragged Kirsty forwards a bit, before she got control over him.

Lauren was down at the pratice track with Hollywood.

Her and Hollywood were racing around, as he was being timed by Hank, the loyal stable hand.

The turf flung from his feet as Lauren leaned foward and sood up, Hollywood's firey mane wipping her in the face.

They passed under the wire, and Lauren pulled up on Hollywoods reins, causing him to slow to a smooth and steady trot.

"Did we do better?"She asked Hank as she turned him around.

Hank jump up on the rail next to her."Yea, ya'll did great."He exclaimed with a hint of excitment in his voice.

"Well don't tell me.I don't wanna jinks it for him.I'm gonna head back up to the stable.I think I see trucks arriving.Thanks again Hank."She said before walking off the track.Lauren dismounted and walked back to the stable, Hollywood trailing close behind her.

No sooner had she reached the stable did she notice two new people."Hi, I'm Lauren Parker."She stated as she extended out her hand to her.

Human Stats

Name: Dwaine Elam

Apperance:Muscular,Tall,slim,cute,black cowboy hat,brownish blondish hair,blue eyes

Attitude:sweet,hard worker,funny,can have a BAD ATTITUDE(Beilve me my real cousin dwaine elam DOES)

Other:Ownes Secretariat and Santan,Jockey is his young cousin

-------------

Human Stats

Name: Paul Berryman

Apperance: c pic

Attitude: sweet,Hard worker,funny

Horse Stats

Name: Secretariat

NN: Secret

Color: Sorral

Markings:star,3 socks

Attitude:brave,protective,enrgetic,only lets paul and Dwaine on him.

Other: Great Racer,Breeder to,have a very large heart larger then another thoroughbreds heart the afridge weight of a thoroughbreds heart is 14lbs but secretariat's heart is 22lbs a pure racing heart sired by Bold Ruler dam Somethingroyal.

-

-

Horse Stats

Name: Admirals Lady

NN: Admiral

Color:Bayish

Markings:Blaze,socks

Attitude:same attitude as her sire War Admiral

Other: in training doesn't like anyone but DWAINE,great pedigree lines sired by War Admiral and dam is Boola Brook

-

[ 07-31-2005, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: abbie96 ]

Name: Brent Mathers

Apperance: messy brown hair, grey-blue eyes, 5'2" and slim, tanned

Attitude: very quiet, a bit too timid, willing to work for what he wants

Other: stable hand and occasional exercise rider, wants to be a jockey once he's old enough

Pic: nah

Name: July "J" Antker

Apperance: dark brown hair kept short, light green eyes, freckles, 5'7", average build

Attitude: tough, all about the job, doesn't take much from anyone-human or horse, can be harsh

Other: stable hand, been around racehorses most of her life - her Dad's a trainer based out of Churchill Downs

Pic: nah

J walked down the barn aisle, making sure each horse was comfortable. She glanced in one of the stalls and frowned. "Brent!"

"Yeah?" Brent asked quietly, coming aroudn the corner.

"Did you clean Hero's stall yesterday?" She asked accusingly. Brent nodded.

"Well do it next today."

"Ok." Brent said, going to fetch his wheelbarrow.

Admirals Lady and Secretariat's stall was next to each other admiral paced in her stall.

secretariat chowed on the stalls.

Dwaine and Paul walked into the barn and tacked up Admiral and Secret dwaine led Admiral out into the arena and mounted her he clicked his tounge for her to go she trotted with a beautiful step.

Paul led secret out to the arena and mounted him he also clicked his tougne and into a trotted they went.

Allie just finished cleaning T-man's stall out and headed towards KK's, when she was told to get KK's ready for her warm up. She rolled her eyes but got her out of the large stall. "Why can't you do it. All you do is ride her." She said in a muffled tone to herself. K rubbed against her arm and she smiled. "Yeh, your my girl huh?" She said throwing the saddle on her.

TC walked gleefully past Allie. They were friends off the track but not on it. He was weird like that, but only to her. He smiled at the other people and grabbed the bridle. Allie huffed as she tightened the gurth. "I'll do the rest Allie." He said smiling.

Allie raised an eyebrow. "You? You, actually do something around here?" She laughed and stopped when she saw he was serious. "Oh..ok..well be careful on her left side she is a little tense..Oh and don't push her at the end of the stretch."

He laughed. "Who's horse is this anyway?" He said as he got a lift from her.

"Brent!" J hollered down the barn aisle. "Hurry up with that stall, Ten needs to be tacked up. Make sure you clean his stall while he's out, you know what a devil he is when he's in there. And make sure you're done in time to cool him out!"

"Ok." Brent called, just so J knew he'd heard her.

Kirsty smiled as she saw Lauren heading towards them, and took a tighter grip on Stone's lead as she extended her other hand in greeting,

"Hi, I'm Kirsty Davis,a nd this is my brother, Cole."

Cole outstretched his hand, grinning as he shook it. Stone, the big bay, let out a whinny, and pranced anxiously on the end of his lead. Bee, the small red chestnut, on the other hand, remained perfectly calm, her head resting plainly on Cole's shoulder, she looked to be half asleep. Kirsty, looked to Stone, then back to Lauren,

"Where do you suggest we put them?"

She asked. They wouldn't need the horses to be in stalls for too long, just until everything was pulled out and figured out and all.

Lauren's beautiful smile grew."Well it a pleasure to meet the both of you.Oh yea, um I think on the chart in the barn says that they are in stalls 4 and 5."She stated, but suddenly Hollywood began to get restless around the other horses.He began to sidestep.

"Cut it out!"She said in a demanding tone."Well I need to unsaddle him and everything.If you have any questions please just ask."And with those words she walked into the barn.

Lauren unsaddled Hollywood and washed him before grooming him and taking him around back to put him in a paddock with Pride.

Kirsty smiled and nodded,

"Thanks!"

And then she started off towards the barn, leading Stone along with her, who seemed eager enough to be moving. Cole followed plainly behind with Bee. Kirsty quickly checked the charts to find that Bee was in 4, and Stone was in 5, then headed into the barn. The stalls were already made, so she led Stone in, with some difficulty, settled him in, and locked the stall door firmly as she walked out. Cole had already put Bee into her stall, and was standing with a smirk on his face as Kirsty stepped out. Kirsty glared at him, and hit him playfully on the shoulder.

"Let's get their stuff, and yours."

She said as she walked past him. Cole wandered after her. Kirsty picked up both of the sets of trunks, one labelled Banner Mark, the other labelled Stone Saviour. Cole grabbed his jockey supplies, and Kirsty's training schedual and binder. THey headed towards the tack room and jockey's room, and split. Kirsty placed down the trunks, while Cole set up his locker. They met back some 5 minutes later, and Kirsty took her binder and such from him.

"You have half an hour to get ready, that's when I have a training session planned for Stone."

Cole nodded, and turned back to go get ready. Kirsty went back and grabbed Stone's grooming supplies and tack and started for his stall. Reaching it, the big bay colt let out a happy whinny, and she brought him out into crossties, and began grooming him.

Human Stats

Name:Jackie richardson

Apperance:blonde hiar,shoulder lenght,5'0,pretty brown eyes

Attitude:sweet,kind,can get mean if someone gets on her nerves

Other: dunno

Pic:ignore the country hat and gitar that is just how she looks

-

Horse Stats

Name:Irish Dancer

NN:Ire

Color:dapple gray

Markings:four white socks,no markings on face

Attitude:always determined to do his best,can be a show off at some points,loves attention

Other: came from a great bloodline

Pic:

-

Lauren woundered around teh stable for a little while.She noticed that everything seemed to be falling into place perfectly.

She walked over to Glory's stall.She led him out and walked him out of the barn.They headed down the road toward the hot walker where she clupped up to and let him walk around.

Lauren went and sat on the fence and watched.

ooc: hey rapid i post on your other board the outlaw texas one.

Jackie drove up to the elegant barn that was before her. she smiled and found an empty parking spot.getting quickly out hearing ire's calls she luaghed softly and went around to the back of her silver trailer unlatching the latch and went into the once clean trailer inside now messy with ire's bussness."aww ire your always messy sometimes when we go on trips she repied at her horse who merley looked at her saying'well horses do it too ya know'. Jackie smiled leading her elegant horse out of its trailer. ire came leaping out glad to reach a destination he pranced around looking at the new place then began walking following his owner. JAckie while leading ire, saw a girl resting on the fence(Lauren). "Hello my name is Jackie Richardson.she said to the girl politely."Oh and this is my horse Irish Dancer,but i call him Ire for short." she added to the girl

"Nice to meet you too Luaren" she stated.Ire nickered softly to the girl that stood before her(Lauren). he extened his muzzle twoards this girl. Jackie watched as Ire extended his muzzle at Lauren."Is there any avialable stables left?" Jackie questioned lauren."I would love to board Ire here at this elegant facility you have here" she added on looking at the amazing site.

Human Stats

Name: Alexandra ?Ali? Richmond

Appearance: 5?6?, long, straight, white blonde hair, stunning blue eyes, well developed, slender. Always has a perfect manicure,

Attitude: Everyone hates her except a few people. She is a spoiled little rich girl. Daddy?s girl, complete brat

Other: Her father owns part of Churchill Downs and she lets everyone know it.

Pic: too lazy

Horse Stats

Name: Seattle?s Wild West

NN: Seattle

Breed: Thoroughbred

Color: Bay

Markings: Knee high stockings on both back legs and a stripe

Attitude: Sweet, very affectionate horse. Loves treats and attention, very willingly and loyal

Other: Seattle Slew descendant

Name: Magic by Moonlight

NN: Magic

Breed: Thoroughbred

Color: Black

Markings: socks on both forelegs and a stocking on left hind. Interrupted stripe

Attitude: Very temperamental, doesn?t like a lot of people and can be very nippy.

Other: Very good bloodlines

Human Stats

Name: Chloe Walkers

Appearance: 4'11?, very slender, long brown, curled hair, amazing green eyes.

Attitude: Very sweet, takes nothing for granted, works for everything she has, is liked by a lot of people.

Other: Stable hand/exercise rider

Ali sauntered into the barn. After eyeing both her horses, she looked around for a groom, someone needed to get her horse ready for her to ride. Something evil filled her eyes as she pulled her cell phone from her back pocket and called someone. A complaining tone filled the somewhat quite barn as she called her daddy, letting him know that no one was taking care of her horse. Hanging up, she looked around again, but made no effort to tack and groom her horses herself.

Chloe saw Ali and walked over. "Would you like your horses tacked?" She questioned. She knew the blonde and her picky ways. At Ali's harsh yes, Chloe quickly groomed and tacked Seattle, then led him from his stall. "I'll get Magic ready while you ride."

Ali ripped the reins from Chloe's hand and led the horse outside. After mounting, she fiddled with her helmet and pressed the colt towards the track.

Sighing, Chloe turned and walked back towards Magic, who's ears were pinned as she ate hay.

Lauren smiled as she listened to her wounderful complaiments."Oh thanks you very much I try."She said with a laugh."Oh yes I think his stall is stall 7."She stated as she walked over and unclipped Glory and started to make her way back to the stable."If you'll follow me I'll show you."She said as she walked up the road.

"Sure" Jackie called to her leading Ire in the direction of where Lauren was leading them. IRe nickered softly his ears perked. JAckie followed Lauren into the barn still in awe about the place.

Lauren placed Glory back in his stall before leading them to stall number 7."Yup this will be his.I was just about to head down to the track to breez Pride."She stated.

Human Stats

Name: Jessie

Apperance: Tough

Attitude: Sweet

Other: Jockey, trainer

-

Name: Justin

Apperance: Rough

Attitude: Charming

Other: Groom, exerciser, trainer

-

Name: Dierks

Beed: QH

Color: buckskin

Markings:

Attitude: Easy Goin

Other: Pony Horse

-

Name: Judd

Beed: QH

Color: Grey

Markings: none

Attitude: Calm

Other: Pony Horse

-

Name: Dark Angel

NN: Romeo

Color: black

Markings: star

Attitude: Hot headed

-

Name: Dash In Fire

NN: Spark

Color: sorrel

Markings: blaze

Attitude: Spirited

-

Name: Holy Ghost

NN: Priest

Color: brown

Markings: None

Attitude: Fiesty

Other: Not Yet Raced

-

[ 07-26-2005, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Three*C*Champs ]

"Oh thanks" she said seeing stall nuber 7. Ire took an extra step foward conspecting his new stall. He nickered in agreement liking his new comfy roomy stall."I see that Ire is very pleased with his new stall" Jackie commented looking at the stall as well. Hearing Lauren say that she was going to take her horse to the track she truned to Lauren, her borwn eyes sparkling."May Irish Dancer and I join you?" she questioned Lauren. Ire looked at Lauren seeing if he and Jackie could go to the track." I am sure Ire would love to get a go around the track" she stated to her.

Lauren smiled and nodded."Yea sure.I don't mind at all."She said as she made her way out to the paddock and wistled for Pride.

He came prancing to her."Silly boy."She muttered as she clipped a lead to his halter and lead him inside.SHe groomed him and saddled him before waiting for Jackie.