Sign in to follow this  
rpaid dream

Rock Creek High

Rock Creek High School is home to the Mighty Mustangs!

This school contains grades 9th throught 12th, and has many tropheys in many different sports.It also placed 4th in Regional Chamiponships last year.

It is a great school and has a wounderful Edcuation program.

This is just your average High School RPG, since I haven't seen many around latley.I don't really expect it to go very far, seeing as to how none of my other RPGs do, but have fun while it lasts.

Classes

1st hour-English/Lit

2nd-Math

3rd-Science

4th-History

5th-(Extra, like yearbook, photography, stuff like that)

6th-Computers

7th-Language

8th-Athletics

Extra Classes to chose from

Yearbook

Photography

Chior

Dance

Art

Languages

German

Spanish

Itilian

French

Sports

Football

Basketball

Baseball

Softball

Soccer

Volleyball

Tennis

(Also some may chose to play basket ball during the of seasons of base baseball/softball, and football)

Rules

Try not to leave others behind

Keep the guy to girl ratio even

Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13

No cussing

No PPing

No Gming

No MS

and all the other rules

Stats

Name:

Apperance:

Personality:

Grade:

Extra Class/Athletics:

Language:

Other:

Pic:

[ 08-21-2005, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

Stats

Name:Ely Braxton

Apperance:Cowboy,Blue eyes,brown hair

Personality:sweet,har worker,funny,caring,doesn't take crap from anyone

Extra Class/Athletics:Extra Class Art/Athletic Football Quarter Back

Language:Spanish

Other:is the Quarter Back in Football

Pic: -

Name:Brittany Willard

Apperance:C pic

Personality:She is very sweet and loves to have a good time.She is also very competive and very outspoken, but she is very very smart and very kind.

Grade:Senior

Extra Class/Athletics:Chior and Softball

Language:Both German and Itilian

Other:She is in almost all honor classes, and is the short stop for the softball team

Pic:

-

[ 08-21-2005, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

Stats

Name: Tyler Johnson

Apperance: See Photo

Personality: Tyler is a total jock, the star of the football team. He comes from a wealthy family but doesn't at snotty or rich at all. Hangs with the popular group usually.

Extra Class/Athletics: Photography/Football-Halfback

Language: Italian

Other: Looking for a girlfriend

Pic:

-

Name: Alec Ruski

Year: sophomore

Appearance: light brown hair, green eyes, 5'7", scrawny build

Personality: quiet, but cheerful. He used to be very outgoing, but has found it harder since he can't communicate as well with people now. Very nice though, if you take the effort to get to know him

Extra Class/Athletics: just study hall

Language: goes to speech therapy during this period, if that's alright

Other: was in a riding accident last April, which kept him out of school for the rest of the year, and left him deaf. He can talk, but the only way people can communicate with him is by writing notes

Pic: nope

Name: Zadek Hidan

Year: senior

Appearance: dusty brown hair/yellowish-green eyes/6'/average build

Personality: very quiet at first, but he'll talk more as he gets to know you, on the sweet side, but has a bit of an ego when it comes to his grades

Extra Class/Athletics: Photography

Language: German

Other: shoe-in for valedictorian

Name: Raleigh Hidan

Appearance: medium length curly blonde hair, dark green eyes, 5'10", thin build

Personality: outgoing, sweet, protective of Radcliffe

Extra Class/Athletics: Art

Language: German

Other: Radcliffe's twin and Zadek's brother

Name: Radcliffe Hidan

Appearance: long curly blonde hair, dark green eyes, 5'8", thin build

Personality: fairly shy and quiet, kind, a loyal friend

Extra Class/Athletics: Dance

Language: Italian

Other: Raleigh's twin and Zadek's sister

[ 08-21-2005, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Appaloosa05 ]

Brittany pulled up to school in her Mustang .She shut the door and grabbed her bag out of the back seat before sighing and walking up to the school.

She walked in and walked down the long hal toward her locker.She shoved her bag in and searched for her English book.

Tyler drove into the school yard in his black Eclipse. He parked in his usual spot just by the front walkway to the school. Grabbing his back from the passengers seat he slammed his door shut and swung his bag over his shoulder. Fixing his hair from the drivers widnow reflection, he turned on his heels and walked into the school straight towards his locker. "Morning Britt." He yawned still half asleep from the party last nite. Tyler opened his locker and exchange his bag for an english book and binder.

Brittany glanced up, pushing her hair behind her ear so it was out of her face when she spoke."Oh hey Tyler.Seems like you had just a little too much fun last night."She replied, slightly laughing lightly.

Alec walked to school, lost in his own silent thoughts. As he reached the main door he sighed to himself, and went in, heading for his locker.

Zadek parked his beat-up Oldsmobile, and he, Raleigh, and Radcliffe got out, chatting as they haded into school.

"Ha I found it!"She told herself aloud as she grabbed her English book and slamed her locker shut."Well one beer is still one too many."She told him as she leaned aginst her locker that was next to his.

"Yes, but atleast I didn't get a major hang over like some of the people there. I wanted to look as normal as possible today." He joked. He admired Brittany and had been friends for awhile with her. Tyler sort of had a crush on the girl from knowing her so long.

Brittany rolled her eyes gently, but forced a smile."Well I wouldn't know.I'v actually never been to a party like that."She confessed, feeling slightly embrassed at her anwser.

She knew he was always the popular one and went to all the real cool parties and got drunk like all the rest of them, but Brittany enjoyed being slightly different.Plus she had never been invited.

"Well, next time there's a party you can defiantely come with me!" Tyler decided feeling bad by what she had said. He was surprised at that. "I would invite you over if I had a party at the house, but the parents have been having their own parties telling me I should invite my friends, but I wouldn't dare because they'd force anyone to do kareoke with them.

Name: Jessi Jordans

Apperance: C pics

Personality: Sge is very sweet, quiet, smart but doesn't really show it, somewhat withdrawn

Extra Class/Athletics: Photography, soccer

Language: german

Other: Looking for a freind, is new to the school

Pic: -

-

Brittany's dark green eyes sparkled with delight."Really!I mean oh sounds cool."She replied, almost wanting to slap herself for sounding so stupid.

"Hey there is nothing wrong with singing.I happen to be in the school Chior if you forgot already.Maybe I might enjoy singing with them."She added sweetly.

Jessi pulled into a parking space in her Toyota pickup. She grabbed her bag, and hopped out. Once she found her locker, she opened it with ease. This new school was intresting to her. To her right, she heard two kids about her age talking.

"Well, if you'd like you can stop by tonite around 8? Mom would like another singing partner seeing as I can't sing for my life as my mother has a wonderful voice my dad does not keep up." Tyler laughed hoping that Brittany would stop by. He enjoyed her company and hadn't hung out with her as much as he wanted to.

Brittany sighed and shrugged slightly.She didn't want to come off as too clingly as before."Oh I don't know.I have a test over the German Language and I need to study.i'd have to think about it."She replied, poundering on what his reply would be.She wanted to go, but if he didn't want her to then she wouldn't.

Zadek parted with Raleigh and Radcliffe as he headed for his locker. The twins stuck together, having lockers near each other.

Alec dumped what he could in his locker, grabbing his English book and heading to class, getting there early so he could get the day's assignment from the teacher.

Jessi grabbed her english book, but she didn't know where the english class room was. She figured she might as well ask. She looked over at the two teens (Tyler and Brittany), she was shy, but appraoched them. "Exscuse me, I'm sorry for intruding, but do ya'll know where the English class room is? I'm new to this school." She said kindly in her southern accent.

A gin crossed her lips."A hot tub hey?"She asked as she laughed lightly."Well how could I turn that down."She replied as she noticed his pushing the matter."Alright if you really want me to, then I'll go."She finally replied.

Brittany's attention was distracted by the new girl.She smiled sweetly."Yeah sure.It's right down the hall, second room on the right."She told her.

[ 08-21-2005, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: **Rapid Dream** ]

"Good." Was all he could say. "See you in english!" He said rushing the conversation to hide his blushed cheeks as he began off towards the english room where he sat in the back corner.

"Thank you." Jessi turned from the two, and walked to the room. She always hated sitting in the front, so she always was in the back. She found an empty seat in the back of the room and sat in it. AS she waited for class to start she drew in her notebook.

Brittany smiled and nodded as he ran off.She then turned back around to face the new girl."Oh I feel so rude now.My name is Brittany and that was Tyler.I also have English, care to join me?"She offered as she took a few steps foward, courios to see if she'd follow.

Alec got the English assignment then sat at the front of the class, to better see the teacher and the board.

Radcliffe walked into the English classroom, smiling at Alec as she sat beside him. Alec returned the smile, and it widened as Radcliffe jotted him a note in her notebook.

Raleigh settled himself in a seat at about the middle of the classroom, talking to his friends yet also keeping a suspicious eye on Alec and Radcliffe.

Zadek sat at the back of his class and pulled out the Illiad, immersing himself in the story as he prepared to tune out the teacher, droning on about things he already knew.

Brittany walked in the class room accidetly bumping into Zadek."Oh gosh I am so sorry.I...Uh I didn't mean to.Honestly."She stammered on as she slowly backed away from him, her eyes wide and suprised.

OOC: Sorry Rapid, Jessi already left.

BIC: Jessi looked up as the girl bumped into the other guy. She looked back down at her paper. A beatiful horse and elf were drawn out onto it. The beginnings of a dragon shown, as her soft hands etched across the paper.